• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Linking to the TMF from other platforms

Soles_Scream

Verified
I plan on linking to stories on the TMF from my social media accounts. Furthermore, I hope to turn more fetish models who I’ve either had sessions with or bought things from to this platform.

I’m not an influence level account on any of those platforms, but I wonder if my actions will be good or bad for this community? I’m an over thinker so the true answer is possibly that everything I’m trying to do is irrelevant.

Since your accounts are fetish-oriented, you should be good.

When I was seeing a professional Domme, Mistress Zara, she posted links from her Domme website to true stories of our sessions that I had posted here on the TMF. Nobody ever objected. :D

Hey.....an IG and Twitter person I recognize!! TBH, most of the ladies on social media aren't actually into tickling. Turning them on to TMF only serves to bring more people to this community whose sole goal is to market to more potential customers. I suppose there are plenty of us doing that, but we're also true lovers and have the fetish, compared to those just making tickle content just to be able to market to a specific fetish if that makes sense. Just my 2 cents.

Good point. I felt like people who had an interest in tickling would be the only ones to click through. When I recap tickle sessions with models, I am WAY behind in this, I will take the model so they can see the recap on the form. From there, they might advertise here, but probably not.

Both my pages have a small following as it is. I also am trying to get more Deviant artists to post their content here too.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back