• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

THE HYPER TICKLISH FITNESS TEACHER REGRETS HAVING PROVOKED US : FREE SAMPLE!

FT MANAGER

1st Level Violet Feather

VISIT OUR HD TICKLING WEBSITE :

-----------------------------------------------
Enjoy our others Tickling Stores :

Visit.jpg

THE HYPER TICKLISH FITNESS TEACHER
REGRETS HAVING PROVOKED US

We are so happy to present you a true 30 years old charming fitness teacher who practise boxing too.
Helina is so sexy because her perfect strong body is incredibly ticklish on every inch but her feet are really her weak point.
This new beauty is interviewed during the first two minutes of the clip (with english subtitles) then she's strongly
immobilized in the stocks for an extremely intensive and very long punishment.

She's tickled successively by two experimented ticklers at the point that she really regrets having provoked them
because it drives her totally insane and she has no ways to stop it.
The guys tickle her horribly sensitive body from head to toes till she really loses all control of herself with hysteric reactions.
Helina is a real strong sporty girl who has only one weak point : she's horribly ticklish all over.

WARNING : THE PREVIEW QUALITY FOR THE 640 x 480 VERSION DOES NOT REFLECT THE QUALITY OF THE VIDEO FOR SALE!

:justlips: 640X480 WMV SAMPLE : HELINA TICKLING SAMPLE
WARNING : THE PREVIEW QUALITY FOR THE 640 x 480 VERSION DOES NOT REFLECT THE QUALITY OF
THE VIDEO FOR SALE!
THE QUALITY OF FREE VIDEO CLIP IS INTENTIONALLY REDUCED TO GIVE YOU A MORE LONG PREVIEW
;)

Attachments

• HelinaStocks01.jpg
    HelinaStocks01.jpg
    342.9 KB · Views: 609
  • HelinaStocks02.jpg
    HelinaStocks02.jpg
    320.4 KB · Views: 659
  • HelinaStocks03.jpg
    HelinaStocks03.jpg
    323 KB · Views: 668
  • HelinaStocks04.jpg
    HelinaStocks04.jpg
    296.3 KB · Views: 828
Wow!!! A tough and sexy girl being broken by tickling. It´s like a dream come true! Did you make more clips with her? It would be nice to watch her in a bikini showing her abs and muscles.

Congratulations FT Manager!!! Very nice job as always!!!

There is no word for such a delight. She is wonderful, and this is a Tickling masterpiece.

Wow, incredibly sexy and amazing ticklish woman. I hope you got her in the “Feet Up” stocks. Nothing better than watching the soles tortured and a hysterical laugh in the same shot!

WOW!!!!!!!Best clip of over time. Good job guys. The perfect ticklee for a "no laughing tickle challenge"&#55358;&#56611;&#55358;&#56611;&#55358;&#56611;&#55358;&#56611;
Perhaps next time on the table.&#55357;&#56399;&#55356;&#57341;&#55357;&#56399;&#55356;&#57341;&#55357;&#56399;&#55356;&#57341;&#55357;&#56399;&#55356;&#57341;&#55357;&#56399;&#55356;&#57341;

she is great
She needs veronique as a tickler.. any chance to see it?

wonderful work

Excited to other positions she might be in for more tickle torture =)

Any chance we could see her bare belly/bellybutton get some attention?

Elles sont tellement jolies, les filles que vous faites tourner :wub: Parfois je me demande si vous ne les cultivez pas exprès en laboratoire :D

Really wish she would have gotten tickled on her armpits and feet at the same time. When you have a lee stretched out like this (one of my favourite bondage setups of all time), and TWO ticklers, it just doesn't make sense to me why you wouldn't position them either side and take advantage of those vulnerable spots at the same time. Really disappointed. Oh well, my fault for not watching the preview before I bought it. I know my preferences aren't the same as other people's, and I don't mean to be disrespectful. Keep up the good work!

We have plan about a bikini session in the future :)

Honestly with how tough she is, I would be eager to see her in a vibed and tickled session like you've done with some others. I don't know if she'd be that adventurous, though. Either way, that's great news, and I'm glad you found someone like her. :)

That was awesome! Do you guys offer translation or English subtitles? I would learn French just for this reason! 😀

That was awesome! Do you guys offer translation or English subtitles? I would learn French just for this reason! &#55357;&#56832;

Yes, when we present a new girl the interview at the beginning of the clip is always subtitled in english :)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back