• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

THE HYPER TICKLISH FITNESS TEACHER REGRETS HAVING PROVOKED US : FREE SAMPLE!

It would be great to have her begging as well...Since her feet are really her weak spot, she might be screaming something like "No, not my feet, anywhere but my feet!"

Helina is a great find!!!

Everybody has got his preference. Any chance to see her in "wrapped and tickled series"?

Everybody has got his preference. Any chance to see her in "wrapped and tickled series"?

Man... She is an instant "superstar".. Please ask here to do more work... I love her!!

has she has fitness friends ?loo

i thinkshe could be great as a tickler too.. she has a great fun personality for a funny laughing game lol

I am in love again. You have made me fall for another one of your models. She is perfect

She is something else. I love everything about her.

Helina's hysterical begging in French is definitely one of the main highlights! I think you should bring this sort of begging out of all of your models...Congratulations!!!

She is amazing. Where did you find her?

And can you PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE have her back for the Armpit Tickling Store!

Yes, when we present a new girl the interview at the beginning of the clip is always subtitled in english :)

I really wish you would have subtitles for the in-video dialogue as well while the girl is being tickled. I'd love to know what they're saying while getting tickled :)

I really wish you would have subtitles for the in-video dialogue as well while the girl is being tickled. I'd love to know what they're saying while getting tickled :)

Yes, great point! Not sure how difficult it would be to have subtitles for the in-video dialogue as well though. Maybe those subtitles could be in French if that would be easier?

Especially since FT is one of the most humorous producers in the business :rowfull:

It's good watching a super fit, tough women like Helina break from tickling, and she is super-duper sexy as well, she provoked them and they sure reacted. Much to her detriment :p And our amusement. Haha. The short feather tickling to her face, chin, neck, arm, and armpits was good too.

Although, I wish she was tickled longer in the outfit she's wearing in the pre-tickle interview.

I like the photos at the start of her posing, laying, and sitting on the couch. Very sexy.

HelinaStocks01.jpg HelinaStocks02.jpg

There are two of you - so why the hell do you always do two ticklers on the feet instead of one doing feet and one doing upperbody?

Every video man. Come on. Change it up.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back