• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fireworks Part 1 (M/F)

HallKogan

2nd Level Red Feather
Hey everyone, happy Independence Day. I hope everyone has a blast this weekend, but stays safe. Now with that out of the way...

It had been a while since my encounter with Heather. So long in fact that I began to wonder if her promise to get together again was just to get a rise out of me. Whenever anyone was around, she’d refer to me as “dork” which she’d done since we were kids. She wasn’t answering my texts either, it was driving me crazy.

I decided to put it out of my mind, and try and enjoy the holiday weekend. Independence Day, more commonly referred to around here as The Fourth, was always my favorite holiday. Family get togethers, barbecue, and my favorite part, fireworks.

After breakfast, we began preparations. Mom and Gwen started on potato and macaroni salad, which I always gave a pass but everyone else in the family loved it, which more than once led me to believe I was adopted.

Dad started on forming hamburger into patties, then wrapped them up and set them back into the fridge for later. He’d passed on his secret to me while I was still in High School and and it made burgers a bit hit at campus barbecues.

I busied myself with getting the picnic tables and chairs out of the garage and cleaning them up. I set my iPhone a safe distance away so it wouldn’t get wet, and launched my playlist. Soon I was greeted by the sweet guitar riffs of ‘80s metal and I did a little head banging as I worked.

I ignored the sounds of cars coming and going on the street, and the slamming of doors as friends and relatives piled out and headed into houses up and down the block.

A few minutes later, as that unmistakable riff of Cherry Pie filled the air, came the oddest, yet most pleasant coincidence of my life.

I nearly jumped out of my shoes when I a sultry purr filled my ear from behind. “Hey Eric...” I hadn’t expected to see Heather, let alone expected her to sneak up behind me like that.

“Oh hey,” I stammered in surprise, “I didn’t think you’d come by today.” My heart began to race at the sight of her. Her long red hair was pulled up into a ponytail with a blue scrunchine, and glittery blue eye shadow accented her sky blue eyes. She was wearing a red t-shirt with “Made in the USA” in white letters on the front. A pair of blue denim shorts hugged the curves of her hips. Red socks and white high tops completed her outfit.

I wanted to pick her up in my arms, and plant a kiss on her that would make my intentions crystal clear. But I was still mad about how she’d been ignoring me, so I collected myself and went back to work.

“I’m not in the mood for crowds and traffic so I decided to stay home and watch the fireworks on tv.” She let out a sigh, then said, “Zack and Josh broke the tv playing baseball in the house. “Mind if I hang out and watch on your big screen?”

“I don’t care.” I said, curtly.

“Oh don’t be like that. I was just trying to get a rise out of you.” She giggled, I really couldn’t stay mad at her.

“Well it worked.” I shot back, keeping my face turned away, so she couldn’t see the smile on my face. I bent over to rinse the sponge in the bucket and was met with a slap on my butt.

“Yow!” I jumped up, and looked her in the face, she was laughing hysterically.

“Oh you think that’s funny? Well let me give you a better reason to laugh.” I reached for her, and she took a step back.

“Eric, come on I was just playing.” She giggled again.

“So am I.” I said, and lunged, hands landing on her tummy, and tickling away. She began to laugh harder, and turned into me, back against my chest.

I put my arms around her, hugging her from behind. The scent of her coconut lotion wafting into my nose.

“I didn’t say stop...” she whispered, and kissed me on the lips.

She didn’t have to tell me twice. I started to put my hands on her tummy again, on the outside of her shirt. I felt her grab my wrists, and guide my hands under her shirt. I started to tickle her again, she felt so amazingly soft.

She laughed, and squirmed in my grip, but didn’t try to break free. After a few moments I stopped to let her catch her breath.

“Oh shoot, I forgot my present for you in the car.” She walked over, and opened the passenger side door, and brought out a dessert carry bag. After bumping the door shut with her hip, she walked back toward me.

“Cherry pie, my favorite!” I said as the aroma hit me. “How did you know?”

“I’ve been paying attention. Stay home tonight.” She said, kissing me again, then walked into the house.

I’m also on DeviantArt
https://www.deviantart.com/storyteller678

TMF Together 2019 [emoji486]

Last edited:
I’m planning one. I have other stories in mind too, but this one was in line first.

And for my Billy & Krista fans, don’t worry, summer won’t pass by without a visit from them.

I’m also on DeviantArt
https://www.deviantart.com/storyteller678

TMF Together 2019 [emoji486]

Sweet cherry pie! What's not to like?

Nice story my friend. :)

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back