• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Torment/Torture OH AGONY, ANGONY Device Question

VickiTickles

TMF Novice
Hey 👋

I always wanted to experiment with a device (devices) I had a brainstorm about several years ago but was unable to find it (if it exists).

It would basically act like a shock collar for the torso. It would wrap around the torso (about a foot in length) from the pits to the end of the ribs. It would be remotely controlled by the ‘ler.

I was also thinking of using a shoe or sandal-like device for the feet as well — to use in conjunction with the torso device.

Anyone know of any such device? 😎

¿Build a "Torso mummification"?

Hi. :wavingguy <<<<----

I've never seen anything like this, but you can build something that performs the same function:
You could build an arms-up 'mummification' from the pits to the end of the ribs, with plastic wrap or duct tape, inserting electric brushes, vibrators and electric massagers inside in ticklish spots.
For the feet you can do the same, placing toothbrushes on the toes and electric massagers on the soles.

The only problem would be that you should activate them individually, without a remote control...

It would also be great to find a way to move the elements inside, changing the areas you want to torture without taking everything apart. It would be too cruel :innocent:

No such thing as “too cruel.”

Thanks for your insight. I like it &#55357;&#56841;

Hey &#55357;&#56395;

I always wanted to experiment with a device (devices) I had a brainstorm about several years ago but was unable to find it (if it exists).

It would basically act like a shock collar for the torso. It would wrap around the torso (about a foot in length) from the pits to the end of the ribs. It would be remotely controlled by the ‘ler.

I was also thinking of using a shoe or sandal-like device for the feet as well — to use in conjunction with the torso device.

Anyone know of any such device? &#55357;&#56846;

in my story there's a device called Smilers :)
it's a kind of shoes that cannot be removed by the wearer and it has a tickling mechanism that is being controlled by the ler.
Used to control the victim.

in my story there's a device called Smilers :)
it's a kind of shoes that cannot be removed by the wearer and it has a tickling mechanism that is being controlled by the ler.
Used to control the victim.

Hehe &#55357;&#56841; Awesome &#55357;&#56397;&#55356;&#57339;

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back