• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Has anyone been to Sanctuary LAX?

Davetkl

I’ve seen plenty of reviews for the Dominion in LA, but not a lot for Sanctuary. Has anyone tickled any of the girls there? I’ve always been curious. If you’re not willing to share in a comment, feel free to PM me!

I’ve been there a few times but not in several years. Sanctuary Studios is much larger and feels much less private—it has a completely different feel from the Dominion.

I don’t like SS much. The rooms are all directly adjacent to a big communal area. The last time I was there I could see/hear a corporal scene w/a naked guy that either took place at the edge of that communal area or one of the rooms in which the door had been intentionally left open. Either way it felt like it was inflicted upon me. The air conditioning was also out that summer day (I later heard it ended up being down for weeks) and the ropes were tied together so tightly it took forever just to unwind them to immobilize my sub at the beginning of my session.

Judging from the really subpar SS website (it’s as clunky as an old Myspace site and profiles are rarely updated) harder play is really popular there, w/tickling rarely getting a mention.

To be fair Bella Carrera, a real friend of & participant in the tickling scene, held a few tickle parties at SS which were squashed by the pandemic like everything else. She sees a side of SS that I haven’t experienced at all.

Last edited:
I went there once in 2017 and twice in 2018, but I was a lee, not a ler. Eva was great, but isn't there anymore. Rose was great. Although she's a Mistress, she wanted me to tickle her at the end of our session. I had a great experience there, and liked the room I was in there better than Dominion

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a momenrt to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back