• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tied then tickled! M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
32 yrs old the married Vice President of the corporation Rob Carter was 6'2" with really short brown hair, brown eyes had told me he had a fantasy to be in bondage and played with by another guy but he unable with all the will in the world to stop it from happening but his first time wanted it to be gentle! No marks as didn't want complications! He arrived at my place as arranged from the office on the Friday night and his wife away the weekend with their daughter.

He kept in shape and was attractive and we sat and spoke a little as he drank a beer being understandably nervous and I told him that it would be gentle and he thanked me and after a half hour had stripped off his suit and in underwear and black nylon socks lay on his back on the bed secured tight! I added the blindfold as since he wanted me to be gentle, I wanted the sensations magnified as I was going to edge him and be taking my time.

I noticed he was already hardening in his underwear and lightly stroked his dick over the underwear and he gasped and flinched and told him he seemed pretty sensitive and he nodded and I then secured the duct tape over his mouth which he'd not been expecting to happen but as I told him in no position to stop me.

I then said to him I was going to be very gentle, in fact he might soon be wishing he'd asked me to be rough as I told him that I got off on edging guys and making them really squirm and that I had a real foot fetish and saying this was looking inside his black weejun loafer shoe and said that big feet like his size 13's were very appealing and initially liked giving guys a foot massage and rub but invariably this escalating into a tickle attack eventually but playing with guy's feet giving me a real buzz and especially big masculine feet like his.

I saw his feet flinch as I spoke so milked it saying that feet in socks all day especially thin nylon socks always meant them being warm and that meaning more sensitive and appealing to me and I could see from his reactions his were going to be but I would be gentle as his tormentor and he moaned and I said was he trying to tell me his feet were too damn ticklish to take it and smiled as he nodded urgently and told him that the problem being he was the one in bondage, vulnerable and helpless and saying this kneeled at the end of the bed facing his socked feet secured together. I then started rubbing each socked foot saying that they were warm and moist with his natural sweat and that they smelled as feet in shoes and socks all day ought to do.

Massaging each foot I was discovering from him involuntarily his reactions to where I rubbed and told him he seemed to be very sensitive across his arches, in the centre of his soles and under his toes and then made my massage lighter getting the reaction I wanted from him. Both feet amazingly reactive as I began lightly tickling both socked feet simultaneously and Rob twitched and I hear a subdued moan and told him that I liked the fact he was rising to the challenge but my objective was to break him and I would do.I ran my fingers along his insteps seeing his straining secured arms as the gentle tickle teasing touch was very gentle and correspondingly effective. The sensations already absorbing his mind and ran fingers under his socked toes but all the time my touch remainig gentle as now I heard more laughter but gave him a chance to catch his breath!

Then told him that his feet seemed very hot having sniffed at them and he needed them to be cooled off and slid off each sock and then resumed my fun and gently stimulated all his nerve endings with a focus being under his toes with my fingertips. Rob moaned but I heard him clenching his teeth and sealing his lips which amused me and I guessed he was keeping his lips sealed and continued lightly stroking and then concentrated on each foot in turn beginning with his right foot and put my face to his bare sole and licked it making him laugh again under the duct tape and decided to taunt him and replaced both socks saying maybe tickle torture was too much for him. He seemed to relax and I let him and enjoyed smelling his socked feet but then I leaned into them and rubbed my face along each black nylon socked foot and remarked even socked they were very ticklish and he nodded and I asked him if he wanted me to stop touching his feet and he again nodded.

I instead explored each socked foot simultaneously and with a determined tickling saying they seemed very warm and smooth feet and increased the tickling until beneath the duct tape I heard his muffled giggling and protests and moans indicating me to stop but he was ignored by me! Instead my fingers wiggled his socked toes as he had done without my assistance but told him that he best know that his body was mine to gently tease and torment and sniffed each socked sole as an indication of this but then licked each sole to bring the message home to him.

"Mmmm Rob big raunchy n' ripe feet, they've got an addictive taste and bare will be even more savoury!" and saying this telling him that his feet were very warm and they needed cooling so his socks needed to come off and heard his muffled protests as both socks slid off his feet and I mocked him saying I bet he'd be begging me not to touch his bare feet and especially not to tickle his bare feet and saying his fingerpads running up n' down the length of each foot facing me.

I then intensified the tickling saying I was going to really enjoy his feet and his wife and daughter away that there was no hurry and I was determined to take my time and wanting to hear his reactions removed the duct tape as I told him that his feet were going to be so teased by me and all he had to do was grin and bear it and stroked under his toes as I said it.

"Stop tickling my feet I cant take it HAHAHAHHAA pleeeease I'm soo ticklish!"

"Sssssh come on be a brave boy for Daddy, Mmmm such awesome smelling feet Rob

‘HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA my feeet are too ticklishHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"Okay ticklish but what about licklish?" I responded and made him gasp immediately taking a mouthful of toes of his right foot in my mouth and sucking on them and then a full mouthful of the toes on his left foot and then stopped and tickled both of his feet simultaneously again but now my fingers sliding the length of his sweat and saliva licked sole and his laughter now only controlled by he biting on his lips and told him to resist, resist, resist as my tickling strokes intensified! Rob's feet kept trembling and flexing getting more sweaty! He still managed to contain his laughter but his breathing affected by moans and little giggles.

Suddenly he must have sensed a new wave of uncontrollable laughter welling inside him and couldn’t help himself and burst out laughing as I wiggled all of my fingers along the soles of his feet and I told him he had a very contagious laugh which invited me to give his feet which reacted so violently needed controling as they having teased me smelling and tasting so good as well as being perfectly ticklish! I glided my fingertips over the perfectly smooth soles with pure delight, Rob's sweat-drenched face, the sound of his intense laughter, his complete helplessness and vulnerability all appealing to me as I told him gave me as grat deal of satisfaction, even seeing his ticklish feet react getting me excited!

"Okay let's replace the socks, give you a little protecton, there both feet socked again Hmm smelling so raunchy Rob and still very sensitive, I sometimes wonder why I love guy's feet and them find myself with a pair like yours and the answers staring me right in the face, Hmmmm yeah smelling like feet and sense the heat of them Rob Hmmmm!"

Robs socked feet so warm and smooth, so soft I massaged them kneading my thumbs across his arches and hearing a stifled giggle which was so inviting and teased him he even sensitive to a socked foot massage seeing his socked toes wiggling, I massaged his feet firmely and fondling them just loving the contact and their warmth and moistness and then gradually lightened my touch to stroking along the length of his soles and across his arches saying I couldn't resist tickling his feet but I'd tried so he could be grateful for this!

After several more minutes of constant feet tickling I heard Rob panting and I stopped as not wanting a corpse on my hands even if Rob died laughing! I then indulged in sniffing his feet saying his dick would be played with when I was ready and it was dependent on his obeying and he nodded and I told him to press his socked feet into my face and wiggled his toes, I loving his sense of initial reluctance but I told him if he didn't that I would see that his employees got to hear about his ticklish weakness and was sure as something leaving no marks that they'd find opportunities to find this out for themselves!

"No sorry Rob these feet too much of a temptation, so the socks have to come off, yeah moan all you like but my decision made, you lose the socks!"

I peeled each sock off and leaned in over his newly bared feet and slid my tongue in between each toe in turn affording him licklish sensations and then licked the length of his newly bared soles so warm, soft n' sweaty and stroked them so no escaping tickles and lickles as I taunted him saying!

I then retrieved the feather and caressed his feet with it very lightly and gently as the feather end brushed over the toes of Rob's feet and I told him that this nights entertainment would be a show that ran and ran and didn't close and taunted him verbally with comments like ...

"Someone’s ticklish on their feet, dirty feet in need of a tongue bath!" I then was relentlessly licking under his toes and sucking on them saying he was my toy to play with and to enjoy subjecting him to the gentle touch! I then remarked it was interesting to see he shaved his armpits as I felt the sweaty and hairless skin in them beneath my fingers and began delicately teasing his armpits with my fingers. Now Rob was laughing loudly and squirming but as requested by him, having beem secured to the bed tightly, he was going nowhere!

I then tickled his sides as his laughter increased again and ran my fingers up and down his ribs telling him that it wasn't my fault that he was so deathly ticklish and he requesting me to be gentle with him! Compared with nipples being clamped and his dick forcibly jerked off, his ass fucked or fingered that he was getting off lightly! As I continued tickling his sides, he was being driven crazy and strained and groaned helplessly, unable to do anything. I danced my fingers along Rob's hairless skin of his armpits, mercilessly tickle torturing his armpits.

I then resumed feather tickling his bare feet and the feather teased across his sensitive arches so his moans and giggles became fantic laughter. The tickling of his feet sent him crazy and being sadistic I then dragged the quill end along his soles and his toes wriggled invitingly in response to this and being all the encouragment necessary for me to continue!

"HAHHAHAHAHAHA NO NOT STOP HEEHEEHEAHAHAHAHA NOT MY FEET AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"Oh fuck Rob now this gives a whole new meaning and significance to the word ticklish, it amazes me that it would be believed not an interrogation method used as with guys like him it would prove itself highly successful and I certainly would volunteer for the job of tickling to fuck guys for secret information by example!"

Rob was in extreme ticklish torment and stopping dragging the quill up n' down the soles of his feet I licked at the soles and again sucked and licked his toes and being instantly licklish, I loved every minute of it and still tickled the foot not being orally lickled so he laughed, moaned and gasped! Then cut his underwear off with scissors and began stroking his dick with the feather and alternating this with caressing his balls with it and driving Rob berserk! I sensed he was getting closer and closer to climax! I then stopped the stimulation! Instead I began tickling his feet madly so he was hysterical!

"HAHAHHAANOOFUCKNOOO STOP PLEASEHAHAHAHAA NO MORE HEEEHEE HEEHEE AHAHAHHAAHA STAPAPAHAHAHA"

I did stop with my fingers but again resumed lickling both feet and slid my tongue in between each of his toes as he bucked on the bed and his toes wiggled madly in reaction to this happening and I made sure my oral attention to his feet grew intensely and told him to beg me to let him shoot his load and how he pleaded so I lightly held his dick and jerked him and again drove him to edge and released my grip. He cried in frustration as the pre-cum flowed from the head of his dick but release denied him!

Instead of which I tickled his hairless armpits again and then along his ribs and up n' down his sides but also lightly teasing his asshole with my fingertips but then used the feather end of the feather there which sent him wild but ass play does nothing for me and I stopped and instead started gliding it across the skin just below his waistline, above his dick! This enticing more waves of laughter erupting from his mouth but then turned my attention to the area around his bellybutton and moved my fingers there. The feather again stroking under his balls and his dick anticipating the inevitable happening and I delighted in feathering his balls and cruelly edging him excited by the desperateness of his situation. I increased his sense of helplessness when I began to stroke his dick with the feather tracing it up and down his throbbing dick! Again to the point of an orgasm he was denied!

More teasing of Rob's feet with one hand on each foot as I ran my fingers the length of his warm and smooth soles from heels to toes and driving him berserk as I relentlessly and mercilessly worked over his feet, every inch of them both, fingers in between his toes replaced with a pipe cleaner tickling in between them all, a much more insidious, tortuous and powerful tickle and I nibbled on his toes and licked both of his soles and then gripped his dick and jerked him off very slowly so he was moaning loudly being the victim of this torment!

'Bzzzzzzzz' the revolving bristles of the sonicare came into play as I teased Rob on his feet and soon Rob had lost the plot completely as he literally howled with laughter but I didn’t stop brushing his soles and then stopped using the sonicare! I tikcled the soles of his feet with my tongue. The ripe taste of his bare and sweaty feet was delicious but I then stroked his hairless armpits with my fingers using rapid strokes, the sweaty, smooth skin of them perfectly slick. I then spidered my fingers along his chest and continued ticklling Rob relentlessly over different parts of his body, constantly changing places but returning to his feet and stroking up his soles from the heels to just below the toes.

I told Rob how much I appreciated how smooth his feet were sliding my fingertips up and down and around his soles and how devastating the gentle touch can be. I started dancing my fingernails up and down the soles of his feet saying I was having so much fun as all he could do was endure the torment which only served to encourage me to not only keep it up the current attack but to tease even more aggressively every inch of his sensitive soles. Rob was quickly becoming more frantic and hysterical and the more I tickled the more loudly he laughed while yanking frantically but futilely at the restraints holding him in place! I resumed full concentration on Rob's feet running my fingers maddeningly up and down his wriggling soles, his legs pulling frantically in a futile attempt to free themselves and save his tortured barefeet.

“P….pl…..pleee…..pleeeeease!” he begged as I continued the unmerciful attack on his sensitive, bound feet. Again, I found myself unable to stop and unwilling to pass up the chance to tickle torture Rob's perfect, soft, ticklish barefeet so helplessly at my mercy.

I continued the merciless tickle torture and alternating from his feet to his pits and every uncovered spot in between with periodic breaks to catch his breath and give him a few sips of water. The dude was tough, copping plenty of attitude when he recovered in each break, egging me on to continue the torture. The feather slowly traced his ticklish armpits and caressed his inner thighs and down to his barefeet.

“Oh no you….dooooooon’t! Fuck! Stooooop!” he cried out!

I began dancing my fingers up and down Rob's sensitive soles and he burst into a fit of laughter mix with protests and I wanted to see him work up a sweat again, so I continued my tickling attack of his barefeet for several minutes while he yanked madly and roared with laughter, begging me to stop between helpless fits of laughter. I loved how ticklish his feet were and couldn’t stop dancing my fingernails up and down his soles and watching them squirm like crazy. I grabbed his dick in one hand and took the feather in the other hand and began non-stop circling his swollen dickhead, tickling the tip and sliding it underneath the sensitive ridge with the intent to inflict intense tickling sensations on his sensitive head. Clearly that got to him and he cried out again in a mix of agony and laughter. “Fuck!” he cried out in between peels of laughter.

After a few minutes of this, I dropped one of the feathers back to his super sensitive balls and began tickling them and alternated this using the feather to stroke up the underneath side of Rob's dick! That sent him over the edge, growling with laughter and crying out in agony all the while laughing and squirming as much as he could while trapped to the bed. Rob's ticklish reaction was so intoxicating, I couldn’t stop and just kept tormenting him and tormenting until he cried out, his body tensed and he began to shoot his load. I kept tickling his balls with the one feather while I grabbed his dick and stroked him off completely with my free hand until he was emptied. I aggressively tickled the wriggling soles of his feet while he roared with laughter and cried out for me to stop.

My nose in between each toe, breathing deeply I inhaled the smell of Rob and then employing a gentle touch began stroking the sole of each foot simultaneously, drowning in a sea of lust, feet my thing and especially masculine feet like Rob's which had an overpowering aroma and his feet so sensitive and ticklish, I told him he'd be staying with me or else I would betray his kinky secret, so it proved to being a long weekend!

Last edited:
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back