• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Where is Dacy Lynn?

Raptor

TMF Regular
It seems my favorite lee Dacy Lynn has vanished and has not worked since 2013? I heard a rumor about why buy not sure if true?

Does anyone know where she is?

Please post what you know.

Thanks!

I just read today, on Catheryn Foxx's Instagram, that Dacy Lynn passed away on 02/18/2021.

I came here looking for info on that and saw your post.

I just read today, on Catheryn Foxx's Instagram, that Dacy Lynn passed away on 02/18/2021.

I came here looking for info on that and saw your post.

I saw the news Catherines twitter a couple hours ago.

RIP to one of the greats.

So sad. Does anyone know what she passed away from?

Someone asked Catherine Foxx that on her post, and she said...

"No one knows. She was found unresponsive at 5am and died on the way to the hospital. That's all anyone, including her family, knows."

She was possibly my favorite model. She was a great tickler and ticklee. She was beautiful and had that “girl next door” look. Her smile was infectious. RIP.

While it may seem ridiculous to imply we really know anything about these people we only see in tickling videos... nevertheless I'd agree -- she seemed like a sweet, positive, likable person.

I shouldn't assume, but is drug addiction/abuse prevalent in the fetish model world?? It just seems like so many of these models die. Some in horrible ways like found in alleys or the strangely common "asthma attack" death. I recently watched a video on a former fetish model now living in an underground homeless city in las vegas. One amateur model that called herself Kiki took my 100 bucks for a custom fetish video then never did it. Months later I emailed and discovered like a week earlier she died of an "asthma attack" from what her partner told me. I did my research by her real name and it was a drug overdose. I believe multiple other models have said to have died suddenly from and "asthma attack."

While it may seem ridiculous to imply we really know anything about these people we only see in tickling videos... nevertheless I'd agree -- she seemed like a sweet, positive, likable person.

While I enjoyed the videos she's done, Dacy seemed to have this spark in her that made her seem too nice for this type of business. I guess that spark creates this illusion that I would know more about her beyond the videos. I'm sure others may have felt the same way.

Agree with the nice posts above. She seemed so sweet. Wish I could have met you and helped in any way, Dacy. We miss you!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back