• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tummy tickling to help with cramps/pain

Jmp123

Hey friends, I’ve been on this page for a while now and I just thought of something that I wanted to ask mostly my fellow women about. Do you think that getting a good tickling on your tummy could help to relieve cramps or things like that? I’m having some pretty bad ones today, and I thought about how I would have loved to be tickled instead of in pain! I guess endorphins and things would be released as well, but I was just curious :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maybe? probably more effective ways tho like exercise, heat, or some over the counter pain meds.

i feel like it could possibly cause more pain in that area, if ovaries are super tender

@JMP123 Try it. If it feels good, then you have something that will help. I know for a fact, that orgasms during...relieves A LOT of my pain and cramps. You don’t need to have sex to get one either—my suggestion is try the tickling and an orgasm. I’m sorry you’re feeling crummy 🤗

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back