• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Birthday Tickles

cubstickler

TMF Poster
So i turned 30 years old in June. Ugh dirty thirty. With this lovely corona virus...it was difficult to get anything together. I managed however to how a couple females over though. One (J) is super ticklish, the other (K) not so much, but I know where and how to get her really good. J shows up first by like almost two hours. Her I and random guy were all kind of just hanging out. We sent random guy on a beer run. He hadn't started drinking yet. Turns out as the night would go on he's a total light weight. But not many can hang with the Navy in terms of drinking....
So J is rummaging through her back and she starts to put on nylons. I had a get fancy kind of theme. "Ya know nylons make your feet super ticklish right"
J "No I didn't. Is it really that bad?"
I grab her and we go to the bedroom. I tell her to lie down on the bed. She does. Her feet are her absolute worst spot. It is really funny to torment her.
I start very lightly and drag just a couple fingers down a foot. She losses her mind immediately. Kicking thrashing laughing.
M "So what do you think?"
J "It is terrible. So much worse
M "I havent even really started"
I look at her and she is kind of scared. I grabbed her ankle and really started scribbling all fingers up and down her arch and around her toes.
J "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHOOHHAHAMMMHAHAYYYGHAHAHAHAHAHDDD. PLEEEEEEESSSSEEEE stop.
I stop.
J" Oh my god that was terrible.
I walked out like nothing didn't just happen. I did however notice she was quite turned on like my self.

So K shows up and we immediately go get some food. After we get back to my apartment. After a while we were all drinking i see J whispering over at K...
M "What are yall planning.
J "Nothing
M "Bullshit" I reach over and tickle K's foot just for a second.
K "Haha nothing. swear"
I dropped it and we continued playing. A few minutes later and i dont remember exactly....K pinned me down and J came over and started tickling my feet.
J "Payback is a bitch isn't it"
Now they have seen me attack on birthday. However old your turning you get tickled in seconds for that long wherever your most ticklish. So in this case it would be 30 seconds on my feet.
J "are you keeping count" Her question was directed to K
K "Oops. 1 2.
After J had been tickling me for about 5 seconds already...
I am sitting laying here laughing and kicking or trying to. It was torture. both feet at once. under the toes the arch.
M "HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH kick and twitch and squirm HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
K "28 29 30." She get off and immediately start a revenge on J

I pull K aside M "Ill hold her you tickle....it took her about two seconds to agree. Until J figured it out. I grabbed her and she immediately kicked K in the tits.
K " Im done your on your own.
J and I wrestled around for a bit and we all went back to drinking and playing games.

Best Birthday I had in a long time.

I am glad that you had such a fine birthday! Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

I got j to sign up here. She's working on a few. I'm sure there be plenty between the three of us.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back