• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Blitz in Berlin! M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
On business in Berlin, Germany I'd gone hunting as knew I'd find suitable prey in the city's mainline station, guys willing to be Gay for Pay as economically the country clearly divided between the have and have nots and money talks. Due back home in NYC the following day I was needing to afford myself a treat; a pair of large appealing feet and using the company apartment, privacy guaranteed. I knew to be careful as not a first time and scoured the station gone 11pm and saw a new face to me; the 6' lad maybe mid 20's discreetly looking at me, he knew what I was there for so we understood eachother. A nod and he discreetly approached and spoke quite good English, better than my German! He told me he was called Frederich, known as Freddie. I saw his trainers, Nike but dirty and in need of renewal and said so and he smiled. I winked and he the one asking me if I liked feet and nodding he said size 45 feet winking; so size 11's! A step in the right direction I thought and he then said if I liked him $200 and I nodded. We walked to the apartment as sensed Freddie could be trusted!

I told him I liked to be in control so if we made an arrangement he'd be secured to the bed and immediately Freddie agreed but double pay $400 and I thought on company expenses I could make the deal and wasn't going to miss out on enjoying Freddie's feet my ways! I gave him a few drinks and he took a tab from his pocket which I guessed he took making him more relaxed, releasing inhibitions as he made it clear he had a girlfriend and child so no fucking either way and I assured him now worries, not my thing! As he relaxed more he was ready and within the hour on the bed firmly secured! I'd made him strip to boxers and socks, dingy white so extra appealing as his feet smelled like feet. Blindfold and gagged I got into mode of Master and told him that he mine to play with and on his back he feeling okay as knew as said no ass play involved!

I whispered in his ear "Freddie your big feet are mine to enjoy so need to ask are you ticklish?" He shook his head. "Really not ticklish at all!" He shook his head again so stroked his armpits and he squirmed as I said "You're really not ticklish?" "Du bist nicht kitzlig"! "Freddie ich denke und hoffe du bist kitzlig an deinen Füßen" so I hoped he'd be ticklish on his feet and smiled as he squirmed as I stroked his armpits. We both knew he was ticklish so likely he would be but told him whether he was or not that I loved feet so that tonight it wasn't his dick that was going to be enjoyed, it was his feet!

As I got off the bed and walked to the end of it he squirmed and I looked at his big socked feet very excited as they smelled awesome and slowly peeled off both socks and was thrilled seeing such perfect feet. I usually enjoyed socked feet first but wanted time with them both so dispensed with his socks immediately! I stared at both manly feet with long suckable toes, symmetrical toes and deeply sniffed his feet which were secured together and he squirmed as my face buried into his warm, niffy, sweat moist soles and knew not something he accustomed to happening as knew from our conversation that he met men sometimes as it was easy money as times were hard! I understood this but was so horny thinking I'd be one of the few if any guys to enjoy his feet!

Twirling the feather in my fingers, I started slowly dragging the tip up and down his soles. First the right one, then the left. Freddie's toes twitched and his feet flexed slightly. I continued the feather treatment, varying my techniques, twirled it in the arch; slid it under his toes, then slid it back and forth between his toes which got a reaction! A slight laugh and I knew then that it was a matter of minutes when he'd break and drew the soft tendrils in between the toes of his right foot and then his left foot and muffled giggling heard! Deep breaths taken, Freddie fought proper laughter but shook his head side to side quickly, trying to shake off the sensations. Feathers down I started lightly, gently caress tickling his large soft soles with my fingers. That did it. Freddie started laughing for real. I stopped and whispered in his ear he must have forgotten his being ticklish so needed reminding and he would know how ticklish his feet were when our meeting ended. Back at his feet I stroked up and down his soles harder now. Freddie started laughing wildly and cussing me in German which excited me more as clearly he hating his feet tickled!

I told him his feet very ticklish and I would just keep tickling and stroking them because they were so reactive even though he tried so hard to not respond that I'd be with them a few hours consistently and constantly stroking them, every inch of them all over and they smelling so raunchy that later I would find out how licklish they were, run my tongue up n' down his soles and lick in between his toes and give each one a blow job, sucking on his long toes hard and nibblingthem, in complete control of his two very ticklish feet as feet my thing, the whole session costing me $400 would be a feet-meet and each foot $200 was as a businessman going to make sure they earned payment!

All the while stroking and caressing his feet as his resistance weakened knowng from his violent reactions that no way did Freddie invite this ever happening, it clearly tortuous for him thinking perhaps even being fucked being preferable but thoughts kept to myself as not interested in suggesting the alternative in case he'd agreed as for me it was Freddie's feet I was excited by. Every tickle of his feet Freddie couldn't stand becoming more and more desperate and vulnerableas my tickling technique steady and precise so maximises every ticklish sensation and each touch more ticklish than the last and alternating styles of tickle keeping Freddie in consistent streams of consistent laughter!

"It tickles It tickles It tickles Freddie, love you having two such helpless ticklish feet which are so big and smooth and soft and masculine with a great look and smelling amazing, I'm crazy about guy's feet and yours prove it to me, their feet I could easily get addicted to enjoying! Love the fact you find the tickling horrible and hard to deal with happening!" I taunted focused on teasing one foot and then the other tracing my fingers up n' down his bare soles!

“OHHH! NEIN STOP IT! STOP IT! STOP IT STOP THE TICKLING IT’S TOO MUCH OOOH! BITTE KEIN KIZEN NEIN FUUCK OOOOOOH PLEEEEASE NOT MY FEET NEIN HAHAHHAANOOMY FEEEEETBITTE NEIN KEIN MEHRHAHAHAHHAHA!” Freddie yelled in muffled laughter in tormented agony.

"Freddie you said you were not ticklish remember!" I said slowly stroking up and down his soles feeling them hotter and sweatier

“NOOOHAHAHAHAHAHA IT TICKLESITS NOAAAHAHAHAT HAHAHAH STOP!!! STOP!!! NOOOOOOH GOOOOD NOOOO!!! IT TICKLES TOOO MUCH!!! OOOHAHAHAHAHA NO MORE!!! NO MORE!!! NO MORE!!! PLEEEASE! STOOOOPHAHHAHAHAHA!” Freddie yelled

"Freddie I know it tickles, it tickles, it tickles, it tickles and it's meant to tickle but I'm sure you said you were not ticklish, Hmmm your feet smell amazing and feel so warm n' sweaty as I love to feel feet when fondling them!" I continued stroking his soles very lightly delivering a maddening tickle which is agonising as victims have told me as it's so teasing over the soles of the feet from heels to toes and ran my nose along his soles saying his being straight making his feet even more appealing to me. I told him his feet smelled so hot n' raunchy that I was sure they needing cooling down and was curious as to how they tasted, if as ripe as they smelled raunchy and if they proved licklish so orally ticklish!"

"Hmmm love these feet and they're going to taste so delicious and it's going to be embarrassing maybe humiliating as another man's going to be intimate with your feet as loving feet Freddie this the way I prove it and love, love licking straight men's feet as most if not all even those who've been tickled have rarely experienced it's happening and you I am sure never have but even if you have, not the way I do it with unbridled passion!"

I immediately began to lick Freddie's feet and toes with vigour. The sudden licking of his feet started tickling him as intended and escalating into hysterics as my experienced tongue caressed both feet from heels to toes! Up and down both soles, in between his toes, heels and the tops of his amazingly delicious feet, delicacies to savour! My tongue glided the length of his feet and clearly Freddie horrendously licklish but no evading it's happening!

Freddie was thrown into the most intense tickle torture he'd ever been exposed to as he told me later but it was obvious from his intantaneous reaction. It was having the desired effect seeing Freddie shaking all over and shrieking so loudly albeit in muffled laughter which only increased his sense of frustration!

"I'm ruthless with my tongue right Freddie aber sehr heiss fur mich und deinen fusse prima Mmmmmm! You're so licklish and I love subjecting guys and you definitely to tongue tickling; lickling and a major turn on for me. Being so sweaty they're tasting great so invest in new trainers as the ones you have old and well worn like your socks have made your feet so appealing, you can only blame yourself form making them so delicious for me, gute essen Mmmmm!" I then sucked and nibbled on Freddie's toes and then licked his delicious soles exploiting his incredible licklishness!!

“NOOOOOHAHAHAHAHANOOOO!NEINHAHAHHAHAHAHAPLEASE!!! STOP HAHAHAHAAAOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAAI CAN’THAHAHAHA TAKE IT NO MORE! NO MORE!” Freddie reacting in tormented panic as I resumed stroking my fingers up and down his totally tenderised, bare sensitive soles, stroking up and down, back and forth across the balls of his feet and stroking under his toes, I varied my techniques quickly and aggressively.

“NEINNO NOT MY FEET NOT MY FEEEET!TOO MUCH!!! AHAHAHAHAHELP ME NEIN HALP MICH BITTE STOOOP CAN’T TAKE TAHAHAHAHAITOOOOH PLEEEEASE!! STAAAAHAHAHAAAP!!! NOOOO!!! MY FEET!!! OH NOOOOHAHAHAHAAAA HEEEEHEEEE HEEEEEEEEE!” I loved hearing Freddie lose it as he struggled, shaking trembling in hysterical absolutely berserk panic. I then began eagerly licking and slurping at both of his tender soles and then stroked his soles so saliva lubed my fingers slid all over them and in between his toes and increased the pressure to becoming harder and faster so his laughter increasing in muffled volume and reaction!

Freddie gave a perfect performance as a ticklee for this tickler in the 5 hours he spent with me and taking another tab as he wanted and needed to be chilled knowing I was foot fixated and was detremined to enjoy his feet which included massaging them and hearing how when drunk another friend had spent time tickling his feet but he assured me never before having anyone as foot addicted as I was and explaining he didn't meet guys often at all and I'd never seen him at the sation before as said but that sometimes when he needed extra money to buy his wife or child something needed he would meet someone! I said that I hoped he would treat his girlfriend and child to a present as he had certainly earned his fee and he smiled saying his feet had but he'd enjoyed my foot massage so if I wanted to feet-meet again we could and I told him I definitely would and to date we've met twice since when on business in the German Capital city as with him always enjoy his company a bonus, as well as guranteed with him; a 'Blitz in Berlin'!

Last edited:
What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back