• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Goth Tickling! M/M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
I met the Master on line first and he'd been fascinated what I wanted to do to educate his sub as he'd promoted on line wanting ideas from other Masters and my saying as an experienced 'Tickle Top' my speciality and told him my styles and specialities and he said he wanted his sub unaware and it to be effective so he needed to find out if it would prove effective so allow him time to find out and he would get back to me and the following day had called to say that his 24yr old 'Goth' sub Jem having told him how his step-dad had tormented and taunted him and often this having included taking advantage of a weakness 'Ticklishness' so I was more than welcome to work over sub, he having no idea what the invited 'Top' would be forcing him to endure and he would enjoy being voyeur! So we arranged to meet in the leather bar on the Friday night and recognised eachother immediately. I'd seen a photo of Jem who Master John told me was ready and prepared for whatever was planned, secured to the playtable and as I'd requested in combat boots and socks and to please his Master leather shorts!

Master John and I laughed at the nights entertainment we'd be witnessing and left the bar returning to Master John's central London, Kensington penthouse. There was Jem blindfold and gagged and vulnerable and Master John told him the Master to work on him was here and it would be for him an unexpected trip down memory lane and a non-consensual one but this pleasing his Master more! I kept silent but waited to make myself known, menacingly known! Master John introduced me as Master Colin and I then began Jem's teasing, tormenting, tortuously ticklish session in pyschologically taunting him first and whispered in his ear.

"I've seen your photo Jem and you're a good looking lad with a tall and fit physique, liking slim, trim lads but not his face of interest to me and not in fact the top half of his body at all though seeing his having decent pecs and lickable pert nipples, neatly shaven pits so was it his middle area, his dick a decent 7" his Master telling me and big balls and hating being edged, it's driving him crazy being so dominating but no I'd heard of a great weakness he had and one guaranteed a reaction as proven albeit a few years ago but how history often has a habit of repeating itself and that tonight it would be. I'm looking at your combat boots Jem, size 13's an unlucky number which I'm sure he'd agree with as wanting him to remember the man who first dominated him, his step-father and the things he subjected him to enduring as I would be. I'm a 'Tickle Top' Jem and my predilection is for feet, male feet, big feet and especially sensitive feet!"

As he gasped into the gag I smiled at Master John and made my way to the foot end of the playtable and slowly unlaced one boot and then the other in silence smiling as Jem squirmed during the whole procedure. Sliding the bloodstone red boots off his large feet, faced them in black nylon socks and appreciated their look, smell and size. Feet I would relish in tormenting and teasing. I began massaging one socked foot and then the other and felt even socked there being an immediate natural resitance from someone immediately feeling weakened, helpless and totally vulnerable in keeping with being submissive!

"Your Master has told me your history and is here watching tonights performance as he has suggested to me that if he is satisfied you suffering enough for his sadistic tastes I might consider tickle torturing you on a regular basis so it's up to us both to impress him and more for me to as from what I've heard your reactions are guaranteed to do so as they will not be acting and these big feet feel great as nothing gets my juices flowing faster than fondling initially a pair of warm, naturally sweat moistened big feet and Jem you sure have those. I can sense even this not pleasant for you but you are here to pleasure your Master and of course your own father-in-law, not my business how you made such an arrangement with him but not of course one your wife and his ex wife; so your mother-in-law aware of but guranteeing you stay with him or having serious questions to answer to save your marriage which I know largely supports a comfortable life-style for you!"

I peeled off both socks and Goth style black painted toe nails faced me and as agreed with Master John reached for the varnish remover as that had to go with me, Jem could repaint them later but for our sessions a NO! NO! It took ten minutes to remove it and gave me chance to get to grips with his toes and humiliated him so in keeping with being in control! I slid one finger the length of each sole just lightly but so reactive, Jem who I've torture tickled three times now since this initial meeting always is as he is horrendously ticklish and licklish on his feet! It drives him berserk delivering to him immeasurable torment!

I stared at both flexing feet, flexing involuntarily as Jem told that it was time for his history lesson and lightly stroked each bare sole and immediate heavy breathing from him as Jem was determined to not react, I guessed not so much denying me the satisfaction of it but that if he did so inviting me to continue but foiled tactic as I told him so and that I was going to constantly and consistently tickle tease them anyway but when he did cave in and laugh I would be sure to keep him hysterical and breathless! Saying this stroked his soles up n' down and up n'down and my tickling fingers increased their intensity and held the toes of his right fot back and his sole taut stroked along it and did the same with his left foot and Bingo receiving the worse ticklish sensations proved too much and Jem's resolve broke and he laughed hysterically and a reaction only encouraging me to keep him if not happy, certainly laughing!

I noted the most senstive areas of Jem's feet mapping them out and then his feet very hot n' sweaty telling him it was time to cool his feet down and he shuddered as I said I was looking foward to see as his feet smelled so good to me whether their taste as appealing? I then leaned into both soles of Jem's feet and they tasted amazing and my foot lust kicked in and with a passion I licked all over each foot! The licklish feeling along his arches which I'd found really sensitive; was really intense boardering on unbearably ticklish or licklish on his off the charts ticklish feet which his reactions made very evident!

Inviting me to nibble his arches and toes and to sick on them one by one with reckless abandon, I taunted him who needed his 7" when having ten toes to suck on and as it tormented and tortured him of great satisfaction to a 'Tickle Top' and was sure my focus on his feet being a lot more than his step-father's had ever been but in another session he'd be torture tickled to tell me all about those once longed to be forgotten ticklish experiences and to re-live them and how easy it would be as whoever said lightening doesn't strike twice!

Master John laughed at this as we exchanged a wink "Master Colin is merciless and cruel Jem so you better get accustomed to him and his torture tickling as I am enjoying seeing you enduring Deja Vu happening with someone clearly profficient in the art of tickling and who clearly loves the taste of your tortuously ticklish feet feasting on them with an insatiable appetite which your feet will satisfy Jem understood!"

An immediate nod from Jem clearly completely under his father-in-laws control and I do know why but it is their business but I will say not an arrangement that Jem would have agreed to willingly as he is straight but compromised but that's all I'm saying! I held onto Jem's right foot and sucked hard on four toes at a time and then sucked and nibbled on his big toe and repeated this oral torment on his left foot and licked in between them all which made him suffer agonisingly as Jem really can't bear his feet tickled and lickled, even his feet worshipped is hell for him so I am in my element the hours spent with him, savouring the delicious taste of his toes sucked and nibbled and licked as well as licking all over his soles!

I nibbled across the balls of Jem's feet and danced my fingers across the arches of each foot in turn as Jem's feet do taste awesome and being straight know I'm the only man who enjoys savouring this tasty treat knowing it's so humilating for him as he travels back in time to when his step-father introduced him to participation in involuntary, compulsory foot-play and how ticklish they were then being no different from how ticklish they are now! Every meeting Jem becomes a ticklish, licklish wreck and from the moment the sessions start Jem has confessed to Master John all he concentrates on is when it will end!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back