• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fantasies Fulfilled mm/ff (Part 1)

lust4laughs

Trying my hand at tickling stories. Any praise or criticism is welcome. Hope you enjoy.

Part 1 of a 3 part series about two ticklers who fulfill their tickling desires on 2 poor, unsuspecting sisters.=

***series contains non-consensual tickle torture and some sexual content.

Part 1

“Now boarding British Airways 842, nonstop to London.”

The voice over the intercom brought him back to reality. It was time to board. It was actually happening. No turning back. He felt his heart race and he began to sweat in nervous anticipation. “Calm down,” he thought to himself. “It’s still and 8-hour flight followed by a train ride and even still, it’s not like it was going to start right away.”

“It” was what he was so nervous about, terrified really. Terrified and yet it something he wanted more than anything else in the world. Something he never thought possible, never thought himself brave, or foolish, enough to actually do. His deepest, darkest fantasy was about to be fulfilled.

Four Months Earlier…

Aaron Young walked up the stairs to his bedroom. It had been a long and uneventful day at work and he was ready to relax and have some alone time before joining his roommates for dinner. Taking out his phone, as he did almost religiously after getting to his bedroom, he opened his Instagram and began thumbing through the photos various friends had posted. After a moment of looking mostly at people’s pets or meals he logged out of his account and logged into another account, a secret account. It was here that Aaron followed accounts he would never associate with his real name, here where his fantasies could run wild, and hidden desires could be fulfilled. Image after image, clip after clip, all relating to a few key concepts: Girls… Feet… and Tickling!

Ever since Aaron was a child, long before the concepts of sexuality or fetishes held any meaning for him, he knew that there was something special about seeing a girl tickled. Watching her eyes flash with terror as she realized what was happening, the panic, the begging, the beautiful sound of insuppressible laughter. Tears streaming down her face as her mouth contorted into some gorgeous mixture of screaming and smiling. And their bodies, struggling and flailing in vain to escape the attack often encouraging other devious bystanders to aid the ticklers attacks by hold down the helpless girl to her horror. It was at this young age that Aaron knew… this is what life is about. This is what women are for. Now Aaron was always respectful towards women, believed they should be paid a fair wage, allowed to seek careers where they wanted, and able to achieve in academics and business and government as much as any man. But deep down, he always felt that every woman truly deserved to be a helpless tickle slave. At the mercy of those who would render her a helpless, hysterical mess as she laughed herself near insane. Often… and without mercy.

As Aaron grew up his fantasies remained with him. Cute classmates, friends’ sisters, actresses, models in advertisements and commercials, all completely unaware of their cruel ticklish fate taking place in Aaron’s mind. As he got into high school and college, he was able to tickle a few girls himself. Friends or girlfriends would often find themselves the victims of a quick tickle attack. A scratch along a bare sole, a poke to the ribs. But never too long. Never risking exposure. Even though Aaron knew that pretty girl deserved merciless tickle torture, he also was painfully aware that most of society did not share this view. In fact, Aaron was fairly certain that his social life would end and that he would simply die of embarrassment if anyone were to find out. This of course was years before culture changed and pushed young people to be more open-minded and accepting of other people’s kinks. And so, years and years went by with Aaron never really fulfilling his desire to have a beautiful woman completely helpless before him. Her ticklish body at the mercy of his hands. Hands that would have no mercy to give.

As social media developed a wonderful thing happened. Aaron was able to find accounts of like-minded people who shared in desires and joys of tickling helpless women. Posts of barefoot beauties in “the pose,” images from tickle producers and amateurs alike of screaming women in bondage. Clips featuring gorgeous streams of laughter and begging. There were even girls on there who embraced men with these fetishes and willingly posted their own feet, or even tickle videos! Of course, to their financial benefit. It was through this platform that Aaron began noticing posts from an account called “laughsmith.” Often when Aaron was ogling over an image of soft and creamy looking soles that he would notice the comments, “Gitchy gitchy goo,” “I’d love to see how ticklish she is,” “I want to get her back to my stocks for some real tickle torture.” All posted my this, “laughsmith.” He started following the account and saw that it would post really cute girls whom the user fantasized about tickling.

“This guy gets it!” Aaron thought to himself and decided to reach out to laughsmith. Aaron always liked the idea of chatting with someone else who shared his need for tickling women and so he messaged laughsmith. “Love your page. I can tell that you understand that beautiful girls deserve and unknowingly need to be tickle tortured both often and mercilessly.”

And so, it was on that evening when Aaron returned from work and logged onto his secret account that he was happy to notice a reply to his message.

“Oh yes indeed and thank you. Love your page too.”

“Excellent,” Aaron thought to himself, a fellow tickler. But then Aaron noticed that laughsmith had messaged an image of two gorgeous girls. An adorably cute blonde wearing what looked to be a dancing outfit standing next to a very sexy brunette in a short and snug-fitting dress. Both girls were beautiful with fit bodies and gorgeous smiles, but that blonde was exactly Aaron’s type. Sweet-faced, blonde, and innocent looking. Exactly the type of girl who would not deserve harsh unending tickle-torture. And exactly the type of girl Aaron wanted to dish it out on.

“You like her? The brunette girl with glasses, I work with her. Big Crush.”

Aaron was thrilled. Years ago, he would not have ever thought about meeting a fellow tickler, much less chatting with them. And now, thanks to social media, he could chat with, and discuss tickle fantasies and how they would like to carry out vicious tickle-acts upon the unsuspecting gorgeous women of the world.

“Very cute. Definitely needs to be tickled!” Aaron replied.

This began what would become months of back-and-forth chat about various tickle fantasies with laughsmith, whom he would later reveal as being John Newman. Aaron and John would send images of cute girls they knew and talk about all the different ways they would like to reduce them to helpless, hysterical balls of laughter. It turned out the cute blonde was, in fact, the brunette’s little sister. Lily was her name, and her big sister was Michelle. Many nefarious tickle fantasies were discussed for the poor sisters. Aaron and John talked about tickle torturing many girls they knew over their chats, even various tickle models or celebrities. Aaron wanted to torture Victoria Justice while John wanted to get his hands on Ariana Grande and they talked about scenarios where they each get their girl and tickle them next to each other. Throughout this time, however, the chats always came back to the sisters. Aaron could tell John was really smitten with the idea of torturing Michelle and he himself had never been able to shake Lily’s image from his fantasies. John had said that he has never had the chance to see Michelle’s feet. A fact that greatly frustrated him. He had even watched a movie with her but said she never took off her damn black socks! To be so close and have just a layer of cotton dashing your fantasies was harsh. He would keep at it though. Johns knew he would have those feet no matter how long it took.

“…and on behalf of the crew, thank you for choosing British Airways. We will be departing momentarily. Enjoy your flight.”

The plane rumbled and the engines roared as the plane lurched forward for take-off. Aaron sat back in his seat an began thinking about the crazy turn of events that led him to this moment. What had he been thinking? Had he been somehow tricked into agreeing to this? No, he knew John was just as hesitant as he was. John would not have done it all on his own, nor Aaron on his own. It started as a joke really, just a fleeting erotic fantasy. It was never meant to be anything beyond that. Yet here he was on a plane for England. Ready do what every logical thought in his head said no to. He knew deep down that he wanted this. Needed this. But then doubt began to creep into the back of his mind. Would he be able to go through with it? Would he regret it later? What if he was caught? No, too late for all that. It was in motion. He knew he could not stop now… would not stop now.

One morning, after almost three months of sharing images and fantasies, John had a breakthrough. “I got them! I got Michelle to send me feet pics!”

“No way, how?” Aaron excitedly asked.

“I used a fake account and asked her, and she actually sent them”

Aaron could see that John was typing something in the messenger and then suddenly image after image of absolutely gorgeous feet began popping up. Buttery-soft soles with gentle wrinkles cascading from her perfectly shaped toes down to her soft rounded heels. Michelle’s big toes were her longest with the others descending from there. Aaron’s favorite shape of foot. Some images even had Michelle’s hand gently tickling her own soles! Aaron could not believe it. He knew she had no idea… no idea she was sending her bare feet into the clutches of a tickle fiend. And Aaron loved that thought. John was still in shock as could be expected. He told Aaron that he had known her for two years and had never seen her soles. Two years of wondering, of hoping, of longing, and now they were his.

Aaron was thrilled for John and they discussed the amazement of it for a time. But as ticklers do, the conversations returned to how they would tickle these poor soles. They would talk about how they would tie her up, what they would say to tease her and drive her crazy, and of course how mercilessly they would tickle her soles. They enjoyed thinking about having both sisters at their mercy. Lily for Aaron and Michelle for John. Once time, John joked about knowing where to find them if they actually did abduct them for tickling. It was a fun thought and they let each other elaborate on this imagined plan with more and more detail, both men encouraging the other further. The language slowly morphed from “if” to “when” as the dark desires consumed these tickle-obsessed men. Aaron began looking forward to getting home from work to see if John had responded with more information about the girls, and to reply with his ideas. After a couple weeks of ever-mounting fantasies and plans, Aaron came home and rushed up to his room to check for anything new from John, as had become routine. The night before they had chatted about grabbing the girls as they left work, or a dance hall they both frequented and taking them to a small abandoned fort in the middle of nowhere that John knew of. There they could torture the sisters to ticklish insanity for weeks before anyone found them.

One new message from John. “Yes,” Aaron thought to himself, “what do we have in store for the poor sister’s today. Aaron opened the message and stared.

“Are we actually doing this?”

Aaron hesitated, “of course not.” Why did he hesitate? It was true he had become obsessed with the idea of fulfilling these fantasies. Images of Michelle and Lily screaming their heads off as he and John methodically extracted maximum laughter from their soft soles flashed through his mind all day and night lately, but surely it would never happen… right? I mean, John did know the girls personally, which meant knowing their routines, when they would be most vulnerable, he even knew where they could take them, but that does not mean they would act on that knowledge. Aaron always felt beautiful females somehow deserved merciless tickle torture. A ridiculous idea, he knew… but still… deserved it. Of course, it would not be right to actually kidnap someone just to fulfill his sadistic desires. But then again… was it right for him to have a tickling fetish and have these desires with so many beautiful ticklish girls around and not be able to satiate this need. No, but surely nothing could be done about it. It could never happen. But then why did Aaron respond with, “Are you serious? Because if you are, I’m in.”

“…Local time 1214. We remind you to please remain seated until seatbelt light is off and again, thank you for choosing British Airways. We hoped you enjoyed your flight.”

Aaron stood against the wall as he waited for his suitcase. He did not want anyone seeing his phone as he switched over to his secret account, turning the volume all the way down just before. Good thing too. The helpless cackling would have been easy enough to play off as a video of something funny happening with people someone laughing along. The bare soles locked in a type of stockade as some offscreen attacker scrubbed them with hairbrushes while a beautiful face twisted in hysterical agony would have been much harder to justify. The video had begun playing as soon as he was logged in. One of his favorite accounts to follow had posted a short clip from a Frenchtickling video. Aaron knew Lenora’s soles in an instant, and of course, her suffering, laughing face. After a quick double tap to the post, plus a small mental note to return to it later, he went to his messages to let John know he had landed. John was online and responded with train information, followed by, “I can’t believe this is happening!”

Aaron could hardly believe it either. By tomorrow night, Lily and Michelle would be theirs. Bound, barefoot, helpless… and ticklish!

link to part 2 http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?321535-Fantasies-Fulfilled-mm-ff-Sisters-(part-2)

Last edited:
Your story is so realistic. I think it is the best starting for a story. No pokemons, no strange monsters, no dragoons. A simple real man, with real fears and desires. A real man with his own real fetish! Aaron it's you. Aaron it's me. Aaron it could be everyone. Very nice scenary!!!

Your story is so realistic. I think it is the best starting for a story. No pokemons, no strange monsters, no dragoons. A simple real man, with real fears and desires. A real man with his own real fetish! Aaron it's you. Aaron it's me. Aaron it could be everyone. Very nice scenary!!!

Thank you. I’m trying to capture a “realistic” scenario where the lers are relatable, however, their moral compasses are shifted just enough so that the tickling actually takes place.

When I told that everybody is Aaron, I don't want to encourage illegal actions. I was only speaking about the most intimate desires and what we usually can't realize in reality, just about actresses, singers and women we meet in social life, that unleashes our fantasies.
I think everyone of us has dreamed of having a desired woman available for a whole night of tickling, just like Aaron. So I hope for him a real night of enjoyment.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back