Feet in a circle

The TMF is sponsored by:

Anastasia - Light tickling of her big soles (HD 720p MP4)
Freya Von Doom in Bathtub Tickle Torture (WMV Version)
Desktop Tickling! Pt 4: Ticklish Team Player! (1080 wmv)
Clips4Sale Banner
Adrielly Again - FULL HD
Bootylicious Nude Tickle Match - MOV
Carlos Tickling Milena - FULL HD VERSION

What's New?

8/3/2020

Visit the TMF Welcome forum for our rules, profiles and a place to say hello!

New from MTJ

Naughty Angel,
Ticklish Devil

Click here
7/27/20

Forced tickling

clips4sale.com

The largest clips store online

Honor Roll

Thank you to all of our Patrons!
Thank you all!

Xandier
waxwing
VBREF22
Vanillaphant
Tkprince
Tkle 26
Tim807
Tidas
Tickler334
Tickle Labs
The Tickle Room
The Bandito
Tenebrae
Taye
Sttklr
Straps&Laughter
Smileey
Singleandlookin
Shatelt1992
scdfres
Riboflavin
Rajee
R4j20c67
Rage
Philip_2006
Oekaki Tickles
Noneya
Nedstacey2
MTJ Publishing
Milagros317
Mchurley
Martin20
LeeAllure
Laughter_n_love
KitzelPixie
Justin Sane
Jmills
JakeArmitage99
Goddess_nemesis
4pawz
FJSLikesTickling
February7
Erotickles
DVNC
Dr_Random
Dreamingthunder
Doctor D
Docsoul
Desdemona
Darkknight
Cletus
BrightEyes1082
Airthedestoyer
Aftkler

Become a TMF Supporter

Explore the TMF

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Streaming Videos

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

brad1701

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Catfish Confessions?

The internet has created a fantasy world where you can be anyone you wanna be.

Has anyone been catfished by a male or female claiming to be something or someone they are not?

Has anyone completely fallen for the perfect ‘Lee or the perfect ‘Ler only to find out that they were completely lying to you?

Let’s hear those juicy, often tragic, stories.
    “It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Last edited by Sensualsoul; 07-30-2020 at 05:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sensualsoul View Post
    Not sure if this counts as a catfish, but I chatted with a girl online and she told me she was very ticklish and it was a few hour drive. We met and she was 0% ticklish and just wanted sex. We didn’t end up having sex. She also was the worst tickler lol.
    Actually it would be catfishing if she turned out to be a 60 year old truck driver.

- - -
    Last edited by Shycoffee; 07-30-2020 at 05:23 PM.

I'd be very curious to hear about that too. And more specifically, what pushes someone to catfish? What do they get out of it? You cannot really go anywhere from there. You cannot strike any meaningful relationship or friendship, like that. It's so strange, even ridiculous to me.

Honestly, if I tried to pass off as anything I am not, I think I'd be found out in an instant

Cats are known to see within the dark. Yet, if you had sight like a cat, even for one day, would you really want to see what's in the dark ?

Click here to check 101 TMF Weekly Pictures

- - -
    Last edited by Shycoffee; 07-30-2020 at 05:24 PM.

Blog Entries
    There use to be a user on here that would pretend to be a female and the sister of a male user on here. He would chat ladies up as the sister to make them feel safe and comfortable. Then the so called sister would introduce the brother(I mean talk about strange and a little creepy in my personal opinion. ). I tired to meet up with her, but she would always have excuses. When she tired to hook me up with her brother I was done. The really f'ed up thing is I believe a few years back someone made a post saying the female user he had created died and then months later she came back from the dead. I believe that user was kicked off the forum.
    Due to the pandemic all clips are B1GO1 of equal or lesser value free! You must email me your receipt as proof of purchase and then I'll email you your requested free clip. I am also offering a discount on customs starring my husband and I.
    Checkout my Clips4Sale.
    proswitchrose@gmail.com.
    Checkout my Amazon Wishlist.
    I am also the 2016 Tickling Media Forum Golden Feather Award winner for best model ticklee!
    Follow me on Twitter!

I’m not someone who likes to chat. I have no patience for it. I did during the AOL days and I was frequently approached by so-called women who wanted me to describe how I would tickle them. I’m sure I did it in the beginning but I started to pick up clues. They would ask me to describe things in a way only a tickle fetishist would relate. The real females who I spoke with were innocently curious and more level headed.
    Also, after a while I started asking to speak with them on the phone.
    Mercy, who became a muse for a series of stories I wrote lives in Scotland and I had no qualms about calling Scotland to speak with her. And we spoke.

- - -
    Last edited by Shycoffee; 07-30-2020 at 05:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by porcelaindoll2 View Post
    There use to be a user on here that would pretend to be a female and the sister of a male user on here. He would chat ladies up as the sister to make them feel safe and comfortable. Then the so called sister would introduce the brother(I mean talk about strange and a little creepy in my personal opinion. ). I tired to meet up with her, but she would always have excuses. When she tired to hook me up with her brother I was done. The really f'ed up thing is I believe a few years back someone made a post saying the female user he had created died and then months later she came back from the dead. I believe that user was kicked off the forum.
    Holy shit The convoluted stuff people come up with, sometimes

Cats are known to see within the dark. Yet, if you had sight like a cat, even for one day, would you really want to see what's in the dark ?

- - -
    Last edited by Shycoffee; 07-30-2020 at 05:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxSpeer View Post
    The internet has created a fantasy world where you can be anyone you wanna be.

Has anyone been catfished by a male or female claiming to be something or someone they are not?

Has anyone completely fallen for the perfect ‘Lee or the perfect ‘Ler only to find out that they were completely lying to you?

Let’s hear those juicy, often tragic, stories.
    Although I have no proof, I'm pretty sure I've been catfished more than a few times, especially back in the days of Yahoo! Messenger. I'm extremely sure at least a few of them were gay guys who were posing as women because after they'd send me a picture of "themselves" to get my attention, they'd start going on and on about how ticklish their boyfriend was and next thing I know I'm getting pictures of good-looking young guys with their shirts off.

I'd say it's more common for people to bait you with "this is my wife/cousin/girlfriend/neighbor/a wombat, what would you do to her? Tell me in excruciating detail." - which holds absolutely zero appeal to me. Especially when it's a photo of someone they have probably never met and want you to craft a masturbation fantasy for. Creepy AF. Honestly, I just don't talk about tickling with anyone online anymore, at all. I'd rather do it, not endlessly ruminate about what I "would" do.

Quote Originally Posted by Shycoffee View Post
    Good old AOL days. Nice that you got to speak with her over the phone.
    I guess some men and women can have deep or different voices too
    Case in point: my best friend is a woman whose voice is exactly that of a teenage boy. If you heard her on the phone, you might thing you are talking to some cool 13-something guy

Quote Originally Posted by MaxSpeer View Post
    Actually it would be catfishing if she turned out to be a 60 year old truck driver.
    Hey! what's wrong with a 60 year old truck driver?! I'm a 65 year old truck driver and a very experienced tickler!

And these people who will rope you into describing how you would tickle them/their wife/girlfriend/whoever, are just looking for something to get them worked up to whack off to!
    Bob

I was catfished by someone who used younger photos of themselves to portray themselves when they were more thin. Then when we met they were much bigger than what I was lead to think. Which is a shame because I don't care about body size anyways, I would've still wanted to meet them if they didn't lie to me.
    "At the end of the game the King and the Pawn go into the same box"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast