• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Catfish Confessions?

MaxSpeer

1st Level Red Feather
The internet has created a fantasy world where you can be anyone you wanna be.

Has anyone been catfished by a male or female claiming to be something or someone they are not?

Has anyone completely fallen for the perfect ‘Lee or the perfect ‘Ler only to find out that they were completely lying to you?

Let’s hear those juicy, often tragic, stories.

Not sure if this counts as a catfish, but I chatted with a girl online and she told me she was very ticklish and it was a few hour drive. We met and she was 0% ticklish and just wanted sex. We didn’t end up having sex. She also was the worst tickler lol.

Actually it would be catfishing if she turned out to be a 60 year old truck driver.

I'd be very curious to hear about that too. And more specifically, what pushes someone to catfish? What do they get out of it? You cannot really go anywhere from there. You cannot strike any meaningful relationship or friendship, like that. It's so strange, even ridiculous to me.

Honestly, if I tried to pass off as anything I am not, I think I'd be found out in an instant :blaugh:

There use to be a user on here that would pretend to be a female and the sister of a male user on here. He would chat ladies up as the sister to make them feel safe and comfortable. Then the so called sister would introduce the brother(I mean talk about strange and a little creepy in my personal opinion. ). I tired to meet up with her, but she would always have excuses. When she tired to hook me up with her brother I was done. The really f'ed up thing is I believe a few years back someone made a post saying the female user he had created died and then months later she came back from the dead. I believe that user was kicked off the forum.

I’m not someone who likes to chat. I have no patience for it. I did during the AOL days and I was frequently approached by so-called women who wanted me to describe how I would tickle them. I’m sure I did it in the beginning but I started to pick up clues. They would ask me to describe things in a way only a tickle fetishist would relate. The real females who I spoke with were innocently curious and more level headed.
Also, after a while I started asking to speak with them on the phone.
Mercy, who became a muse for a series of stories I wrote lives in Scotland and I had no qualms about calling Scotland to speak with her. And we spoke.

There use to be a user on here that would pretend to be a female and the sister of a male user on here. He would chat ladies up as the sister to make them feel safe and comfortable. Then the so called sister would introduce the brother(I mean talk about strange and a little creepy in my personal opinion. ). I tired to meet up with her, but she would always have excuses. When she tired to hook me up with her brother I was done. The really f'ed up thing is I believe a few years back someone made a post saying the female user he had created died and then months later she came back from the dead. I believe that user was kicked off the forum.

Holy shit :yowzer: The convoluted stuff people come up with, sometimes :shock2:

The internet has created a fantasy world where you can be anyone you wanna be.

Has anyone been catfished by a male or female claiming to be something or someone they are not?

Has anyone completely fallen for the perfect ‘Lee or the perfect ‘Ler only to find out that they were completely lying to you?

Let’s hear those juicy, often tragic, stories.

Although I have no proof, I'm pretty sure I've been catfished more than a few times, especially back in the days of Yahoo! Messenger. I'm extremely sure at least a few of them were gay guys who were posing as women because after they'd send me a picture of "themselves" to get my attention, they'd start going on and on about how ticklish their boyfriend was and next thing I know I'm getting pictures of good-looking young guys with their shirts off.

I'd say it's more common for people to bait you with "this is my wife/cousin/girlfriend/neighbor/a wombat, what would you do to her? Tell me in excruciating detail." - which holds absolutely zero appeal to me. Especially when it's a photo of someone they have probably never met and want you to craft a masturbation fantasy for. Creepy AF. Honestly, I just don't talk about tickling with anyone online anymore, at all. I'd rather do it, not endlessly ruminate about what I "would" do.

Good old AOL days. Nice that you got to speak with her over the phone.
I guess some men and women can have deep or different voices too

Case in point: my best friend is a woman whose voice is exactly that of a teenage boy. If you heard her on the phone, you might thing you are talking to some cool 13-something guy :D

Actually it would be catfishing if she turned out to be a 60 year old truck driver.

Hey! what's wrong with a 60 year old truck driver?! I'm a 65 year old truck driver and a very experienced tickler! :p

And these people who will rope you into describing how you would tickle them/their wife/girlfriend/whoever, are just looking for something to get them worked up to whack off to!

I was catfished by someone who used younger photos of themselves to portray themselves when they were more thin. Then when we met they were much bigger than what I was lead to think. Which is a shame because I don't care about body size anyways, I would've still wanted to meet them if they didn't lie to me.

Interesting thread. I've always wondered the same, what is the point of catfishing? Of the ones I have met, they always claim they are amazing, experienced ticklers, but when you meet them, its just the opposite, I guess a lot of people build up this reputation and then when you meet, you realise they probably have never done it.

Tbh i am not sure, what i feel about this post or not...i don't think catfishing is good at all i think its a break of trust, so i don't think it should be celebrated especially with the emotional damage it can do to the person who is the victim of a catfisher.

Yes I know you can find lots of tips and tricks to how to spot them, but sometimes even that is not gd enough to catch a professional catfisher out. Same if you flip it and accuse someone of catfishing when they are not. Therefore I think its wrong. Period.

Someone on kik stole a bunch of my pics and made like 50+ accounts pretending to be me. That was probably the worst catfish experience.

The other ones I deal with are the ones on here always using pictures that are easy to find through reverse image search, sometimes they even use like professional athletes or celebrities from other countries. It's goofy.

I'm not putting down roleplay. It's probably a good outlet for many people. I am, not glorifying catfishing either. I believe it's important for the subject to be aired here because, as many have expressed, it happens and sometimes it's very hurtful for someone who has invested feelings into another and continues to be lied to.
When someone steal your identity it's not only creepy but potentially dangerous.
If someone says they only have one photo of themself on their computer they're lying. People are constantly taking pix of themselves and their friends. See if they are interested in having a convo about something other than tickling. If they blow you off you know why.
I've had great conversations with people I met online just talking about life in general.
I met Lee so many years ago on AOL instant message. She was asking me about the whole tickling thing and I was convinced she was a guy. This went on for a little while until one day she asked me to call her and we spoke on the phone until dawn. The rest is history.

http://www.ticklingforum.com/member.php?139469-Knight3

This guy tried to catfish me in the chat last year (I still have screenshots). Told me their name was Ally, I looked at their previous posts on this forum (Which I tend to do if I'm suspicious) and they have true stories where they are the male and introduced themselves as Jay. I called them out in a reply, they logged off and haven't logged in since. I suspect they just made a new account as a female, most likely anyway

Surprised nobody has mentioned VivianLove or whatever their name was...

Happened to me about 10 years ago. met a "girl" playing a computer game online and actually started a long distance relationship. Late night voice chat playing games and such. Was a convincing girl voice for sure. Went on for a year before the truth came out.

The most recent one I encountered was from the subreddit r/tickling. We began chatting on Reddit and then discord, it progressed to sharing pics. They were very hesitant to show me their's for the longest time, we chatted for approximately a month. They first introduced themselves as a male. Then finally after a few repeated requests from me for them to reciprocate the pics I was sending, they admitted to me they were female. They explained they identified as male or ftm trans, but hadn't had gender reassignment surgery or hormone therapy yet. So they were physically female regardless of how they chose to present themselves.

Not related to our little hobby, but a few times online women have claimed to send me pictures of themselves that I found suspicious for whatever reason.

Then just for fun, I'll ask them to send me one more picture, except with them doing something specific, like holding up 3 fingers on one hand, so I can compare it to the first photo and confirm it's real. 90% of the time they either disappear or invent some bogus reason why sending a second photo is somehow impossible or offensive. :rowfull:

My experience with catfishing and how I came to understand it and see it date back to the misty year of 1983.

I was a freshman at a major engineering school, and the campus had a extremely (for it's day) modern mainframe computer system that was networked to about 100 terminals scattered around campus. Those terminals were the giant green screen cathode ray ones you see ion old movies.

Anyhow there was a program on the mainframe called CONNECT, and it was amazingly like what AOL messenger would be in a decade and change. It allowed you to create a private chat with another terminal on campus. And you could type back and forth with someone. It was pretty novel at the time, and students used it a lot.

One night I was working on a project and got a connect request and answered and ended up having a conversation with a young woman who was on the other side of the campus. I chatted with them for a few hours as I worked on the code I was writing. They were feeling lonely, and homesick and all the things that freshmen often feel when at school away from home for the first time, and just wanted to talk. I was not looking for a relationship at that moment, and didn't press to "Hey let's meet and talk in person at the Student Union" or any such tangent that would lead to physical interaction. I was just enjoying the distraction of a chat while I was working.

At about three hours in she said... "Ummm you've been really nice to me, and listened to me for all this time, I feel bad that I lied to you about being a girl, I'm a guy."

My attitude was "Huh." but I typed "No big deal, I wasn't talking to you because you were a woman, but because it was a decent conversation that was enjoyable. Why did you lie?"

To summarize he told me that he really was lonely and homesick and he'd tried to talk to people about it and was basically ignored. He'd made no close friends on campus yet (which I could believe because at that point neither had I) and he just wanted to talk to anyone and by pretending to be a woman on our campus with a 8:1 male to female ratio he found out that guys would talk to him when he was a 'her', and he'd feel a bit better.

We talked a bit more, and I even chatted with him in person a few time over the school year, though he left for a different school after his freshman year (Hope he was happier there) and that was the end of it.

But it gave me a few lessons that I made into my foundation of online interaction.

1) People online can pretend to be anything they want by just saying so.
2) They will do it for reasons that often make no sense.
3) Some will be malicious others just trying to cope with something via a lie.
4) My own expectations and desires for what I wanted out of an interaction mattered when I met a new person.

Those 4 rules have always guided me.

That lonely guy provided me with a valuable lesson as I've moved forward.

What do you want? What do they want? After those questions are answered in your head, then you know how to protect yourself from being catfished, or can simply not care.

And the story above about the sister who died is a real one from the chats history, as are dozens of others who played such games. It's been more then a decade since the last real hardcore malicious trolls were rooted out of the room, and mostly since it's been a lot of low end gender flips with an aim to get some wank-bank material from a live person rather then a bit of media. Shrug.

Myriads

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back