• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fireworks Part 2 (M/F)

HallKogan

2nd Level Red Feather
The rest of the day seemed to fly by. Mostly because I pretty much had myself on autopilot until I could be alone with Heather again. It was all I could think about really. That and the cherry pie I had for dessert, which was the best I’d ever eaten.

After dinner, Mom and Dad bid farewell to the relatives, then relaxed on the porch swing. Gwen took a nap so she could stay awake for the fireworks, she’d never been a night owl like me. Which left me alone with Heather for a while.

I walked into our den, and she was sitting on the couch, watching a movie. I sat on the other end of the couch, unsure of wether or not I was in the “dork” zone. As I saw her smile at me, it was my cue that I wasn’t.

Heather slid off her hi tops, swung around and laid her feet on my leg. They didn’t smell, not bad anyway. I could detect a hint of coconut lotion. “Massage” she said, pressing the warm soles of her feet on my thigh before putting a pillow behind her head. I took my shoes off as well, and swung around so I had a better angle. Her feet were only slightly damp from being laced up in leather sneakers all day in the July heat. I don’t know how she managed that.

I heard that sultry purr again as I began to gently squeeze her heels. “That feels really good. It almost makes up for you tickling me earlier.”

I didn’t shy away from the conversation. “I remember someone tickling me recently.”

“I don’t remember you saying you hated it.” She replied, arching her eyebrow, before letting out a contented sigh just as I touched her arches.

“I didn’t, hate it.” I let out a breath. “But I didn’t think something so...” my mind raced looking for a word. “Childish...” I blurted out, sounding as if I was questioning my own vocabulary. Three years into college and I’m struggling to speak. “So childish could be so...” There I was getting stuck again.

“Sexy?” She said, and slid one foot up the leg of my shorts.

“Yeah...” I said with a low breath. I’d thought this before, when she surprised me in my room. But now I was saying it, that somehow made it more real. Despite the central air keeping every room in the house a cool 72 degrees, I felt hotter now than I had in the summer sun.

“I don’t hate being tickled either.” She said, her foot sliding out of my shorts, and pressing softly on my crotch. Her other foot resting in my hands. I slid my fingers up her arch, and was rewarded with a giggle.

And again as during our midnight rendezvous, my body was beginning to react. That gentle rubbing was unlike anything I’d experienced. She moved her foot away from my tickling hand, and it joined her other foot.

“Mine?” She asked, pressing firmly through my shorts.

“Yeah...” was all I could say, and let out a moan. She stopped, then climbed up onto my chest, planting a kiss on my lips. I felt her gently grab my wrists, I didn’t fight, and felt Heather pressing my palms to her soft breasts.

“Yours...” she whispered in my ear. Then moved my hands to the sides of her tummy. Sensing what she wanted, I squeezed a little.

She laid her head on my shoulder, giggling sweetly. “That tickles...” she whispered again, snuggling into my chest. I put my arms around her, not wanting to let her go. This couldn’t be real, could it?

“Heather?” My mouth went dry. I didn’t want to ruin this, but I had to know.

“Hmm...?” Was her response.

“Why me? I mean why now?” As she sat up and took a deep breath to compose herself, I tightened up my gut.

“I love you Eric, I always have.” Tears welled up in her eyes. “But I’m older, and for the longest time I was worried what everyone would think.”

I knew all too well how tongues would wag and spread gossip in our little river town. It seemed to infest every aspect of small town life.

“But we’re adults now, and I don’t care what people think anymore. I’m sorry I didn’t say anything sooner, I’ll understand if you say no.”

Her head tilted down, I lifted her chin with my hand. “The past is the past, it doesn’t matter anymore. I’m here now, and I love you too. But I just have one more question.”

“Anything, what is it?” She said, holding my hands.

“Am I still a dork?” I asked, smiling.

Heather nodded her head, then said “no” then whacked me with the pillow. I responded by pouncing on her, tickling her sides all the way up to her underarms. She let out a playful shriek, and peals of ticklish laughter erupted from her lips.

With all the fun we were having, we forgot there were other people around. My sister announced her presence as she sleepily started to descend the stairs. I’d forgotten her room was right above the den. “What is so funny? Geez, I can hear you two all the way up there.”

Thinking quickly, I stood up and started doing my best impression of Eddie Murphy’s Cookouts bit. Luckily I used to do this for my friends in High School and had it memorized.

Heather thought just as fast and was laughing even harder. “Oh my gosh, that’s hilarious. I didn’t know Eric was so funny Gwen.”

My sister rolled her eyes then chuckled. “You should have seen Mom when she caught him and Billy Cooper with the CD when they were in Junior High.”

“She wouldn’t have if you hadn’t ratted me out.” I said.

“Oh whatever,” Gwen said and walked into the kitchen.

“So we’re official now?” I asked, sitting back down. She leaned in and kissed me. “I’ll take that as a yes. So when do we tell them?”

“Tell them what?” Mom asked, as she walked in from the porch, Dad right behind.

I’m also on DeviantArt
https://www.deviantart.com/storyteller678

TMF Together 2019 [emoji486]

It's nice to see Eric and Heather's relationship progressing. Keep up the good work!

It's nice to see Eric and Heather's relationship progressing. Keep up the good work!

This story is moving along wonderfully. :D

Thank you. The first story between them was a dip into something more steamy. A place where Billy and Krista aren’t ready to go to. By the way, did you catch the mention of his name?

Their first encounter (Welcome Back Eric) was a story that just came to me, and I felt compelled to get it out. And I didn’t have anything for them. But once again, it came to me, and here we are.

Now who wants part three?

I’m also on DeviantArt
https://www.deviantart.com/storyteller678

TMF Together 2019 [emoji486]

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back