• >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Light Tickles Or Deep Tissue Tickles?

VickiTickles

TMF Novice
Just wondering if you guys prefer to tickle with light tickles or deep tissue tickles?

I know it depends on the ‘lee’s level of ticklishness - but what do you prefer and what is more effective?

I had manicured, squared-off nails once and incorporated both.

Definitely the deep tickles! It drives me insane and honestly it’s so much worse when someone really gets deep into a spot and has no mercy 😏

Hi! :3poke:

I guess it depends...
Light tickles is the best way to start the tickle session, teasing they, measure how much they can move and see if more restraints need to be added, playing with their mind and finding their ticklish spots.

Deep tickles are better for torture they and break they, attacking mercilessly their ticklish spots.

In my case, I definitely prefer the deep tickles because they are more intense and makes me squirm a lot (I love to suffer :blush2: ).

But I also think that is necessary to switch between light tickles and deep tickles to drive 'lee crazy and make the torture long and unbearable.

Last edited:
I like both. If I want to laugh super hard and release pent up tension, it's all about the deep tickles. If I'm kinda sleepy / relaxed / just in a softer type mood then I really love those light goosebump-inducing ones. <3 :)

Both have prime spots for application, for example light scribbly tickles are perfect for soles. Whereas the ribs are most receptive to the deeper squeezing and poking in my experience.

Not to say light scribbles don't tickle ribs at all haha

My preferred method when I'm tickling is to lead with the maddeningly light scribbles to warm the Lee up, and then phase over to incorporate the squeezing deeper tissue tickles one I've identified some promising spots, of course then ya intersperse the two techniques among others to keep your Lee guessing haha

Sent from my G60 using Tapatalk

I like both. If I want to laugh super hard and release pent up tension, it's all about the deep tickles. If I'm kinda sleepy / relaxed / just in a softer type mood then I really love those light goosebump-inducing ones.

Lol Tapatalk lost my response. I was saying how awesome it is to see someone else appreciating tickling for the hysterical out of control laughter it can provide lol

Last edited:
Depends on where you are tickling. If its under arms or feet--light tickles are more than enough . Sides get hysterically ticklish with more pressure. having the lee helpless and finding out is the fun part!

I incorporate both. Light tickles either with fingers, soft feathers or makeup brushes in the armpits and sides/belly/groin areas, and deep tissue tickling on the feet with either fingernails or banjo picks, backscratchers or a fork or anything else you can find to do it with. The important thing to remember when doing the deep tissue tickling is not to go too hard when you're doing it. You want to stimulate the nerves, not hurt them.

A little bit of both. Different types of tickling work on different parts of the body so it depends on where I’m tickling her and how she responds.

Both! Depending on where at on the bod, and how hard you want them /or me to laugh. On me tho, I mostly prefer the lighter spidery fingernaily technique has a better effect in more places than the deeper harder stuff.

For me it really depends on where I'm being tickled. I love the light feathery tickles to start all over my body, then the deep tickles on the sides and stomach, but light feathery/spidery tickles on all other spots.

I think both types of tickling are a deadly tickling weapon used against a ticklee! In the right hands! I myself like to use both on the person to keep them off balance and guessing.

*sits and meditates ninja style* to be at one with the art form of the ten nail fingers art tickling ninjajutsu ! :lalala:

I prefer deep tickles, but driving a lee nuts with light tickles is lots of fun too. :)

The way I'd do a session is to start off light for teasing, then going in deep.

In my case, i definitely prefer the deep tickles because it's more intense and makes 'lee squirm a lot, and this is very cruel (Cruelty is love♥ :devil: )
But I also think that it is necessary to switch between light tickles and deep tickles to drive 'lee crazy and make the torture long and unbearable.
Agreed too. l like the you put it, Madbyte!

I think both types of tickling are a deadly tickling weapon used against a ticklee! In the right hands! I myself like to use both on the person to keep them off balance and guessing.

*sits and meditates ninja style* to be at one with the art form of the ten nail fingers art tickling ninjajutsu ! :lalala:

Hehehe....
😉❤️

Definitely depends on the spot for me. Light tickles work most places but deep tickles on my stomach/sides will have me hysterical

Just wondering if you guys prefer to tickle with light tickles or deep tissue tickles?

I know it depends on the ‘lee’s level of ticklishness - but what do you prefer and what is more effective?

I had manicured, squared-off nails once and incorporated both.

Well, I would say explore with light tickles , then conquer with the deep ones lol ;)

As a switch I like to use both and have both used on me. In all my years of tickling and being tickled, I have found that each technique is adequate depending on the part of the body that you tickle and also the individual's body in general. Whenever I have sessions with a new person, I like to always spend at minimum 30 minutes exploring the body for ticklish spots first. This isnt just search for the spots but also searching for WHAT AND HOW they are ticklish in that spot.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/18/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back