• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Deonna Purrazzo (IMPACT wrestler)

How bout you post something actually useful and that’s not clickbait for a change?

Sad ...

Nothing to do here again. That's sad ...

lol you two young pups haven't been on this forum all that long, you'll soon learn not to click links posted by this guy

I’ve been on this forum for years, and nothing has been done about this click bait troll. I honestly believe there’s nothing about our fetish that he has in common with us. We are literally being mocked.

The sad thing is that I've reported his posts numerous times and the mods won't do jack shit about it. He must have something over the mods here because he honestly should've been banned years ago or at the very least have had his posts removed.

Why hasn't this guy been blocked?

Dude, I reported the last post he made and all the mods did was delete the posts which were complaining about him yet left his up. I swear, either this guy has got something over on the mods or it's a troll account and Jeff and the mod team are in on it. There's no other reason I can think of that his account hasn't been banned. Literally all his posts are clickbait which should be against the rules.

Hell, maybe it IS the real John Cena lol. Dude definitely posts some strange shit on his Instagram so it wouldn't surprise me if he had some secret foot/tickle fetish.

EDIT: And for those wondering, no I wasn't being serious about it being John Cena.

Dude, I reported the last post he made and all the mods did was delete the posts which were complaining about him yet left his up. I swear, either this guy has got something over on the mods or it's a troll account and Jeff and the mod team are in on it. There's no other reason I can think of that his account hasn't been banned. Literally all his posts are clickbait which should be against the rules.

Hell, maybe it IS the real John Cena lol. Dude definitely posts some strange shit on his Instagram so it wouldn't surprise me if he had some secret foot/tickle fetish.

EDIT: And for those wondering, no I wasn't being serious about it being John Cena.

I know you're kidding, but it would be really funny if he were the real John Cena making fun of us ...

He should have been blocked years ago. Go look at his previous posts where he posts his twitter handle and go look at his twitter. He tweeted countless celebs saying something along the lines of "My brother/sister died in the arm/navy please respond", the story changed every so often. Things like that are so, so wrong. Also, almost his entire twitter is a good reason why people think tickling is creepy... Seriously

Glad I scanned the replies first. Thanks for the heads-up about the troll. I was interested in finding out info about Deonna, but something in my gut told me it was too good to be true.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back