• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Masks... Have you tried them yet?

ticklingj

TMF Expert
Pardon me if this has been covered already... Has anyone actually done a tickling session wearing masks? Is it awful? No big deal? Worth the effort?

I have. It's really not a big deal, especially if you're already trying to conceal either your identity and/or that of your lee. Just wash your hands and any equipment - hell, you can probably make cleaning part of the session if your creative enough [emoji38]

Good luck!

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

Just wearing them outside / in stores is annoying. That doesn't mean I don't think people should wear them before anyone starts poppin off. Recently, while running errands, I wondered what'd it be like to have a session in it and honestly I think I'd require a lot more breaks more often. Just because it kind of feels like you have a blanket on your head - all hot, humid, and kind of inhibits the ability to breathe comfortably.

That said, I think it depends on the person. I'm sure there's many out there that would have no problem with it.

^^^^

Yeah i've seen people out jogging with a mask on in 85+ degree weather. Hard nope out of me. Gives me much more respect for people who have had to wear them 8+ hours a day in a lab/hospital/ect... before this all even broke out.

Inside with enough AC fans... maybe? but more breaks. It just gets stuffy and gross.

Masks will inhibit optimum oxygen intake.

You can wear a mask as a tickler, but as a ticklee, I do not recommend it at all.

You may develop too much carbon dioxide in the blood.

You can wear a mask as a tickler, but as a ticklee, I do not recommend it at all.

This is what I would be worried about myself. With a mask on the oxygen intake wouldn't be enough for me while being tickled and I'm sure eventually I would pass out from the CO2 levels.

This is what I would be worried about myself. With a mask on the oxygen intake wouldn't be enough for me while being tickled and I'm sure eventually I would pass out from the CO2 levels.

Indeed. Hypoxia is a bitch.

I have a bunch of n95 masks I use in my sessions.
I wear them, my lees don't. I want them to laugh hard and enjoy themselves.
Absolute laughter is key.

I absolutely have.....both I and the ticklee were wearing one. It wasn't as intense as I'd like but it did the trick. Mask's weren't too much of a hindrance.

This is why I wouldn't want to wear a mask as the lee. Not to mention it probably wouldn't feel that comfortable overall.

They're not terribly uncomfortable, but even if they were the best feeling thing in the world to wear, I feel like they'd probably shift / move / come off pretty easy, even if a person is tied up? I dunno, just crossed my mind right now.

Oh, I have a low-key fear of not being able to breathe - drowning, strangled, buried alive, etc etc so that's probably affecting my opinion on them too lol

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back