• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Feet Bra Video - Marina Ruby Barbosa

xtickleytoesx

TMF Poster
Feet Bra is an account the regularly features beautiful feet of actresses, particularly of Latina/Brazilian women. This videos features an actress named Marina Ruby Barbosa and around 00:23 second mark, there is. A quick scene of her f[getting her feet tickled and it startles her.
https://youtu.be/7-q4Om41cus

This woman is hot as hell!

The kick must have hurt the boy!

Between 00:42 and 00:51 she tickles another actress. And it looks like she does that between 1:31 and 1:33 too, but it's inconclusive ...

Between 00:42 and 00:51, the dialogue goes something like this:

- "Do you like being tickled?"

- "Stop, stop! Stop, Eliza, stop! Help, help, help! She's killing me!"

- "In the tummy, in the tummy!"

Do you know who's this actress being tickled by her?

EDIT: the name of the girl being tickled by Marina is Giovanna Rispoli ...

Last edited:
Thanks for posting the link, xtickleytoesx. And thanks for both the clips...AND the translation (as usual!), Dark Crane. I don't think it's inconclusive at all: she's gettin' tickled. ;)

There is also a slow motion scene at 1:24. There is a lot of tickling in this show. Someone knows the name of the show?

Thanks for posting the link, xtickleytoesx. And thanks for both the clips...AND the translation (as usual!), Dark Crane. I don't think it's inconclusive at all: she's gettin' tickled. ;)

You all are always welcome! That's always nice to bring Portuguese translations for the forum ...

I put some new words that I hadn't put, by the way. She speaks several "Stop" - and also quotes the name of the tickler (Eliza) ...

And I'm going with you, now I'm confident to say: she's getting tickled!

There is also a slow motion scene at 1:24. There is a lot of tickling in this show. Someone knows the name of the show?

Hi, Solletickle!

This was a soap opera: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Totalmente_Demais

The original broadcast here in Brazil was from November 9, 2015 until May 30, 2016 ...

The Portuguese title was "Totalmente Demais". If we were to translate that into English, it would be something like "Totally Awesome". But maybe they thought it would be kind of weird to translate literally. The official translation was "Total Dreamer" ...

That was the name of a magazine in the soap opera. And there was a contest called "Total Dreamer Girl" that this magazine organized. The girl in the video is Marina Ruy Barbosa, a Brazilian actress who plays the role of "Eliza" in the soap opera. She's 25 and was born in Rio de Janeiro ...

Hi, Solletickle!

This was a soap opera: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Totalmente_Demais

The original broadcast here in Brazil was from November 9, 2015 until May 30, 2016 ...

The Portuguese title was "Totalmente Demais". If we were to translate that into English, it would be something like "Totally Awesome". But maybe they thought it would be kind of weird to translate literally. The official translation was "Total Dreamer" ...

That was the name of a magazine in the soap opera. And there was a contest called "Total Dreamer Girl" that this magazine organized. The girl in the video is Marina Ruy Barbosa, a Brazilian actress who plays the role of "Eliza" in the soap opera. She's 25 and was born in Rio de Janeiro ...

Thank you very much man for all these information. I'd like to see the episodes from which the tickling scenes were taken because they seem not complete, but I think it's very difficult to trace the episodes :(

Thank you very much man for all these information. I'd like to see the episodes from which the tickling scenes were taken because they seem not complete, but I think it's very difficult to trace the episodes :(

You're welcome, my friend!

It's true, it'd be very difficult indeed. There were 175 chapters and all with 40 minutes or so. To see some scenes scattered, I know a way. See if this site works for you who are outside of Brazil: globoplay.globo.com/totalmente-demais-edicao-especial/t/L9Jb9j1kRB/

You must be a subscriber to watch the chapters in full, but you can watch some scenes. I know it doesn't help much, but it's more in case you want to take a look. It'd be very difficult to trace everything. I think just watching it all. There are too many chapters ...

It's funny to talk about this soap opera now. Because it ended a few years ago, but because of the coronavirus, "Rede Globo" ("Globe Network") - the channel that broadcasts the show - stopped producing the soap operas they were making that year and started to repeat some. One of them is "Totalmente Demais". So the chapters have been on television every day ...

The scene where she's sleeping and kicks the kid in the junk cracks me up so hard!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back