• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Helia from Frenchtickling - Translation from french to english

Anarcotic

Hey together,

I bought the tickling clip series of Helia from Frenchtickling and for me its definitely one of the best tickling vids I have ever seen.

The only problem: The whole conversation between her and the tickler is in french and I can not understand only a single word. I would love to understand what she is saying through her sweet ordeal ;-)... Is there somebody who has french language skills and at the same time has this clip and can translate it for me into english?

It would be absolutely great!

Thanks in advance and best regards
Anarcotic

Hey together,

I bought the tickling clip series of Helia from Frenchtickling and for me its definitely one of the best tickling vids I have ever seen.

The only problem: The whole conversation between her and the tickler is in french and I can not understand only a single word. I would love to understand what she is saying through her sweet ordeal ;-)... Is there somebody who has french language skills and at the same time has this clip and can translate it for me into english?

Anarcotic

Essayez ici, mon vieux.

http://www.ticklingforum.com/forumdisplay.php?86-Francais-French

Hey together,

Anarcotic

I suggest contacting the producer. Translating is something that takes time and effort; hell, it's a profession, even. Mostly underpaid compared to the service it brings, but that is besides the point.

If that request was granted by a fellow member (for which you should be very grateful), I am afraid that person would drown under HUNDREDS of requests from other members just like you, so it is not ideal.

Therefore I suggest the following courses of action:

1) Contact the producer and ask him
2) If he refuses, hire a professional, or at least work some kind of deal with the person who is going to spend time on this

Good luck!

IMO not a very good idea: that part of the forum is dead af

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back