• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dominique Provost-Chalkley - Wynonna Earp

bla2

So there's this syfy show called Wynonna Earp. It's actually pretty good, has a decent fan following. Some of the actresses from the show did like a Q&A panel. At one point Dominique raises her arm and Melanie Scrofano briefly tickles her. It's a pretty cute reaction, and those 2 play sisters on the show so it's really cute to see. Happens at about 30 seconds in

youtube.com/watch?v=Ym3_TKbLp7U

That was hilarious! You see the whole idea occur to her, ha! Very cute, that was great. The whole audience roars with laughter. They got their money's worth! :D

That was hilarious! You see the whole idea occur to her, ha! Very cute, that was great. The whole audience roars with laughter. They got their money's worth! :D

That’s the part I loved. You can see her expression go from slightly bored to playfully evil when she see her underarm and “tickle her” enters her brain.

So there's this syfy show called Wynonna Earp. It's actually pretty good, has a decent fan following. Some of the actresses from the show did like a Q&A panel. At one point Dominique raises her arm and Melanie Scrofano briefly tickles her. It's a pretty cute reaction, and those 2 play sisters on the show so it's really cute to see. Happens at about 30 seconds in

That was fun, she's very cute as well

Side note, so tired it took me about 5 minutes to actually read the girls name in the post. It's a long one haha

That was beautiful ... Thank you so much! That girl's so cute ...

Here's a clip:

View attachment WayHaught qui est tombée amoureuse la première Nicole ou Waverly _Trim.mp4

I love how she says "lucky it was through two pieces of clothing, otherwise..." and I can't make out what she says after.

I love how she says "lucky it was through two pieces of clothing, otherwise..." and I can't make out what she says after.

Thanks for that! I was just going to ask that question. I know it seems strange to ask what she is talking about, since it's in English. But, as it's not my native language, sometimes it's difficult to understand. In this video it was mainly difficult - I don't know if it's because of the sound or maybe because of British accent maybe ...

Can anyone write down what she said? If someone understood the other part of the sentence. And she says something before that too, but I could not understand it either. So, if anyone could write all the sentence, I'd really appreciate it ...

Thanks for that! I was just going to ask that question. I know it seems strange to ask what she is talking about, since it's in English. But, as it's not my native language, sometimes it's difficult to understand. In this video it was mainly difficult - I don't know if it's because of the sound or maybe because of British accent maybe ...

Can anyone write down what she said? If someone understood the other part of the sentence. And she says something before that too, but I could not understand it either. So, if anyone could write all the sentence, I'd really appreciate it ...

Sure! Oh I just made out what she said before that... she said "you really got me there!" :)

Ya after she pulls her arm down she says "you really got me there" and she says something after that but I can't make it out. Then the other girl laughs and says "ya I'm good." I can't really understand anything after that, she says something about like "luckily it was through 2 pieces of clothing" or something like that. It's just the way it was filmed the audio is kinda hard to hear

Sure! Oh I just made out what she said before that... she said "you really got me there!" :)

Ya after she pulls her arm down she says "you really got me there" and she says something after that but I can't make it out. Then the other girl laughs and says "ya I'm good." I can't really understand anything after that, she says something about like "luckily it was through 2 pieces of clothing" or something like that. It's just the way it was filmed the audio is kinda hard to hear

Thank you very much for you guys!!!

So, the sentence would be: "You really got me there! Luckily it was through two pieces of clothing, otherwise..." ...

I imagine she was going to say something like "(...) otherwise, I would have jumped off the couch". For the context and the previous sentence, maybe she said something like that ...

It's adorable! And I love the sadistic smile that follows :D Makes you wonder whether any of these two could be "one of us" :rolleyes:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back