• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Natasha Dupeyrón gets her feet tickled (Miss XV)

The Internet

2nd Level Green Feather
I have a feeling this MAY have been posted before.....but if it has, I never saw it. It certainly wasn't posted under the actresses' name, or the TV show it's from. I'm sure it's going to be new to somebody.

It's a cute, quick clip. I love the look of anticipation on her face. I don't know the dialog, so I don't know if she's anticipating because of something in the dialog.....or if Natasha herself knows she's about to be tickled!

Now can someone tell me....is the maid that tickles her an older woman? Or a man dressed as an old woman?

Anyways, enjoy. (and if it's a repost? oh well!)

Attachments

• Miss XV - Natasha Dupeyrón.mp4
    3.1 MB
I don't know if this is a repost, but what a great video! I’ve never seen it, it’s very good! It really looks like a legitimate reaction!

Thank you, The Internet!

I don't speak Spanish, but Portuguese looks a lot like Spanish. I can make a rough translation here:

- "You know these things, you'll end it very ... (?)"

- "Hahahaha! No, no, no, no! I promise you that I'll be right there to change these (?)"

The ends of the two sentences are inconclusive. But, by dialogue, the maid is punishing the girl for some reason by tickling her. Something she should have done and hadn't done yet ...

I think she laughs because she knows that she'll be tickled! Oh my God, that pre-tickling expression is so awesome ...

And I was in doubt if it's a woman or a man too ...

I have a feeling this MAY have been posted before.....but if it has, I never saw it. It certainly wasn't posted under the actresses' name, or the TV show it's from. I'm sure it's going to be new to somebody.

It's a cute, quick clip. I love the look of anticipation on her face. I don't know the dialog, so I don't know if she's anticipating because of something in the dialog.....or if Natasha herself knows she's about to be tickled!

Now can someone tell me....is the maid that tickles her an older woman? Or a man dressed as an old woman?

Anyways, enjoy. (and if it's a repost? oh well!)

My good friend the Internet comes through again!!!

If any friend here on the forum who speaks Spanish could see if what I wrote is somewhat consistent, I would appreciate it ...

And also put a new translation, since what I wrote is incomplete ...

My good friend the Internet comes through again!!!

Gee.... and I'm supposedly "in decline"! :bwahaha:

I figured you'd like this one, bro. ;)

I don't know if this is a repost, but what a great video! I’ve never seen it, it’s very good! It really looks like a legitimate reaction!

Thank you, The Internet!

I don't speak Spanish, but Portuguese looks a lot like Spanish. I can make a rough translation here:

- "You know these things, you'll end it very ... (?)"

- "Hahahaha! No, no, no, no! I promise you that I'll be right there to change these (?)"

The ends of the two sentences are inconclusive. But, by dialogue, the maid is punishing the girl for some reason by tickling her. Something she should have done and hadn't done yet ...

Yet again, thanks for the (rough) translation! Very helpful, and makes the clip even better! I am going to have one of two TMF members take a look at this (whom I know speak Espanol) and complete the job.

I think she laughs because she knows that she'll be tickled! Oh my God, that pre-tickling expression is so awesome ...

I know, right? Now that you gave me the translation, I am POSITIVE it's the actress anticipating getting tickled, and not the character. Watch it frame by frame, or in slow motion, and you can really see it, it's great. I love how she holds her own foot, trying to protect herself from getting tickled again, and maybe rub out the lingering sensation.

It actually reminds me of two other great tickle clips (both feet ticklings, incidentally) that have the same kind of "anticipation" from the actress. One is this one, which got a ton of responses when I posted it. She so clearly knows she's about to be tickled.:
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...t-tickling-in-GW-Pabst-s-Cose-de-Pazzi-(1954)

And then there's this one, which I love and which didn't get ANY responses when I posted it, surprisingly. Not only does Chynna Phillips seem to anticipate getting tickled as he walks towards the bed....but she looks like she's not sure if she might get tickled throughout the rest of the scene. I wouldn't be surprised if they did multiple (hopefully countless!) scenes, and he tickled her at different times, in different places, so she never knew when it was coming. LOVE this scene, and love the (possible) look of anticipation.
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...-(-quot-Roxanne-The-Prize-Pulitzer-quot-1989)

And I was in doubt if it's a woman or a man too ...

I think it's a woman.

Hi I can translate what there saying, first this is a Mexican Telenovela (Soap Opera), and they are speaking Spanish obviously. The maid is an older woman, and she was reprimanding Natasha for getting her school grades down and thats where she starts tickling her feet and Natasha responds that she promises to get better grades. Hope this serves you. Its an old clip but a good one.

Hi I can translate what there saying, first this is a Mexican Telenovela (Soap Opera), and they are speaking Spanish obviously. The maid is an older woman, and she was reprimanding Natasha for getting her school grades down and thats where she starts tickling her feet and Natasha responds that she promises to get better grades. Hope this serves you. Its an old clip but a good one.

Thanks, bro!

I just want to say for the record: Natasha Dupeyrón was 20 at the time of this series. (Born 1991, the clip is 2011).

I think it's a woman.

I was in doubt because the person seems like a woman, but her (his?) voice, for me, seems like a male voice. But I really can't say for sure ...

Thanks, Fefe! It all makes more sense now. Certainly the reaction of anticipation of the tickling was of the actress ...

I agree, that anticipation that is the of the actress and not the character- is very cute! Confirmation that she's very ticklish in real life. And I'm glad the director used that cut instead of another one!

And excellent memory-racking, Leo :D

Yet again, thanks for the (rough) translation! Very helpful, and makes the clip even better! I am going to have one of two TMF members take a look at this (whom I know speak Espanol) and complete the job.

(...)

I know, right? Now that you gave me the translation, I am POSITIVE it's the actress anticipating getting tickled, and not the character. Watch it frame by frame, or in slow motion, and you can really see it, it's great. I love how she holds her own foot, trying to protect herself from getting tickled again, and maybe rub out the lingering sensation.

The part where she grabs her own foot to lessen the lingering sensation is so great!

And this slow motion thing is true, you can clearly see that she starts to do the action of someone who already knows what will happen. That girl must be deathly ticklish! Awesome facts ...

I agree, that anticipation that is the of the actress and not the character- is very cute! Confirmation that she's very ticklish in real life. And I'm glad the director used that cut instead of another one!

And excellent memory-racking, Leo :D

This confirmation is simply amazing!

I'm glad he used that take too. Imagine if we lost this incredible scene?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back