• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Last Laugh Eh 1: Lev Licks Nujen's Tied Toes (Silly Batwoman + Catwoman Costumes F/F)

The Last Laugh

3rd Level Green Feather
Hello everyone!

I've released the first clip of the LAST LAUGH EH series, starring new models Nujen and Lev.

"As Nujen and Lev prepare to initiate hostilities we get to see their special contribution to this shoot: superhero costumes. Indeed, Nujen came as Catwoman, mostly inspired by the version from Halle Berry's critically panned movie "Catwoman" from 2004, including cat ears, open-toed high heels and a whip. As for Lev, she appears as some kind of blue and gray bat-themed hero, complete with a pointy-eared hood, forearm coverings with spikes, a bat logo on her chest and a cape. Whether she's supposed to be Batwoman or Batgirl, or possibly even Batman, is anybody's guess. Mind you, these are in no way serious, accurate costumes, and the girls don't even try to roleplay. These are very simplistic, goofy outfits meant to represent the characters at a very basic level, nothing more. But they do add a playful, whimsical aesthetic to the shoot.

Nujen is sitting upright with her ankles locked in the middle holes of my stocks. Her coiled whip hangs from the side of the stocks like some kind of trophy. Lev slips off Nujen's high heels and starts gently licking the exposed skin. She does this for a minute or so before we cut for some small changes. When we get back we can see that all of Nujen's toes have been tied back with leather cuffs and shoelaces. This allows Lev to do her work without having to hold Nujen's feet still or risking a toe shoved up her nose.

Lev barely uses her fingers to do the tickling (just a bit at the beginning of the scene). Neither does she do much to Nujen's soles. Instead, she relies on oral techniques to lick, nibble and suck on Nujen's toes almost exclusively. Nujen seems to find Lev's tongue very tickly and both girls find the whole experience quite hilarious, clearly having a lot of fun with it."

Nujen: 24, 5'6", size 8
Lev: 24, 5'3", size 8

<font size="+1"><a href="http://www.clips4sale.com/728/23526237">Last Laugh Eh 1 Preview</a></font>

<font size="+1"><a href="http://www.clips4sale.com/728/23477711">Last Laugh Beorc 1 Preview</a></font>
<font size="+1"><a href="http://www.clips4sale.com/728/23481549">Last Laugh Beorc 2 Preview</a></font>
<font size="+1"><a href="http://www.clips4sale.com/728/23486091">Last Laugh Beorc 3 Preview</a></font>
<font size="+1"><a href="http://www.clips4sale.com/728/23493409">Last Laugh Beorc 4 Preview</a></font>
<font size="+1"><a href="http://www.clips4sale.com/728/23493419">Last Laugh Beorc - Complete Series</a></font>

Attachments

• lleh1.jpg
    lleh1.jpg
    459.8 KB · Views: 528
  • lleh_0b.jpg
    lleh_0b.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 183
Great clip! Is there going to be revenge?

No, I'm sorry to say that this is yet another series with only one ticklee. There's been so many of those over the last several months. It's really frustrating. I still don't understand how this has become so common with my videos in recent times when most of my older series featured two or more ticklees.

That being said, unlike most cases of single-ticklee team shoots I did get some shots of Lev's feet. Indeed, I filmed a short segment in which both Nujen and Lev pose with their feet in the stocks (using all four holes). I figured it might be useful if I ever needed a portrait shot or something. I've decided to include the footage as a bonus in the "Complete Series" clip that I will soon release. It's not much, not quite a minute long, but I'm guessing some people will enjoy seeing Lev's soles anyway.

Such a shame! Well, Nujen does look great.

That segment you are talking about is similar to the one in Dalet right? I remember that the "not ticklish" girl had a few seconds in the sticks with some reactions. Is there something similar with Lev? Or was she completely devoid of reactions?

Such a shame! Well, Nujen does look great.

That segment you are talking about is similar to the one in Dalet right? I remember that the "not ticklish" girl had a few seconds in the sticks with some reactions. Is there something similar with Lev? Or was she completely devoid of reactions?

I'm confused. Last Laugh Dalet is made of two separate shoots, each one featuring a solo model, not teams. You're definitely not referring to Vickie, since she's arguably one of the most ticklish models I've worked with (I unfortunately only got to work with her once, mostly because of her boyfriend, I'm afraid). So maybe you're talking about Kathleen? If so, I'm still confused. She didn't have a partner either. And while Kathleen certainly isn't among the most intense models I've worked with (her reactions were only mild to moderate) she was definitely ticklish enough on her feet to justify doing a foot tickling scene with her. Even without intense laughter you can see and hear that she's having a hard time dealing with the tickling. Her reactions are cute and amusing enough, I think, and the scene lasts about 6 minutes, not a few seconds. I also don't think I described her as "not ticklish". Nothing like that appears in the descriptions of any of her three scenes, at least. So maybe you're thinking of a different series altogether?

In any case, if I didn't do a scene with Lev as the ticklee it means she either didn't react at all or her reactions were so mild that it barely makes any difference. Had Lev been about as ticklish and reactive as Kathleen from Dalet, for instance, I would have been happy to do a scene with her, if only to give Nujen a chance to get back at her. I would have released the clip without hesitation. But it's simply not the case.

The bonus segment I mentioned in my original post doesn't involve any tickling at all. It's just Nujen and Lev barefoot in the stocks, showing off their soles, as seen in the picture I've attached to this post. Back when I still had my old website I often included a portrait-like picture of the models at rest, without any tickling going on, so that people could get a better view of their lovely smiling faces and feet. That was the original purpose of the short segment I did with Nujen and Lev: getting some footage from which I could extract a still. I don't have much need for such pictures on my C4S store, but in the end I decided that the footage was appealing enough for inclusion in an actual clip. It seemed like a waste not to do anything with it, considering the cringe factor of me interacting with the models isn't too high in this particular case. I did the same with the models from Last Laugh Isa, and possibly a few other series.

Please understand that, if I do a shoot and don't capture any footage of one of the models getting tickled, it's usually because she has very little to no potential as a ticklee. Like not even a borderline situation like the infamous Last Laugh Eoh series with Kasumi and Maika (which I know you're familiar with). Another potential scenario is that the model already got tickled in a previous series and I decided to focus on her partner for some reason (like Vyxen, who gets tickled in Peorth but only serves as Amanda's tickler in Tyr).

That being said, when it comes to the short foot segment with Nujen and Lev, I wish I had done the same with a number of models appearing in series from the last 2-3 years. I mean, the fact that they weren't ticklish enough to get their turn is certainly disappointing, but I'm sure some people would still have enjoyed seeing the soles and toes of some of the following non-ticklish models:

Evilyn (Beorc)
Kara (Eolh)
Christie (Peorth)
Roxy (Ger)
Jordan (Os)
Kat (Thorn)

Now, the feet of a couple of these models did appear in their respective videos in some way, but no particularly good shots. Nothing like a more deliberate, direct foot shot (like the Nujen/Lev one), even less an actual foot fetish scene.

Man, I sure went on and on with this one. Actually, I'm well aware that I often have a hard time being concise. But that's ok, I enjoy discussing behind-the-scenes stuff, as well as explaining my thought process.

Attachments

• lleh_0a.jpg
    lleh_0a.jpg
    272.4 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
Omg sorry, i dont know why i said Dalet, i meant Dagaz! There was a main ticklee there that got the treatment during nearly all the scenes. But right at the end, both her snd the tickler got together in the stocks and the tickler got a few seconds of tickling right at the end.

Omg sorry, i dont know why i said Dalet, i meant Dagaz! There was a main ticklee there that got the treatment during nearly all the scenes. But right at the end, both her snd the tickler got together in the stocks and the tickler got a few seconds of tickling right at the end.

Ah, ok, that makes more sense. I guess I should simply have asked you if you were sure you meant "Dalet" instead of writing a lenghty novel about how I didn't understand why you were comparing Lev's situation to a model from that series. It would have been a lot simpler. Sorry about that.

In any case, yes, the little foot segment in Last Laugh Eh is very similar to the one in Dagaz, except that this time I didn't cut the audio. Too bad Lev wasn't ticklish at all, though. At least Katy from Dagaz was ticklish for a few moments before she become more or less desensitized for some reason. Just long enough to get a bit of footage of it.

You know, I completely forgot that I did that with the Dagaz models. Now I feel dumb for having included Katy in the list of non-ticklish models whose feet I wish I had got on film. I think I'll fix that part on my previous post, actually.

Ah, ok, that makes more sense. I guess I should simply have asked you if you were sure you meant "Dalet" instead of writing a lenghty novel about how I didn't understand why you were comparing Lev's situation to a model from that series. It would have been a lot simpler. Sorry about that.

In any case, yes, the little foot segment in Last Laugh Eh is very similar to the one in Dagaz, except that this time I didn't cut the audio. Too bad Lev wasn't ticklish at all, though. At least Katy from Dagaz was ticklish for a few moments before she become more or less desensitized for some reason. Just long enough to get a bit of footage of it.

You know, I completely forgot that I did that with the Dagaz models. Now I feel dumb for having included Katy in the list of non-ticklish models whose feet I wish I had got on film. I think I'll fix that part on my previous post, actually.

Actually my question does have Katy as the center of it. Is there ANY footage at all of any these last non-ticklish mldels like those couple of minutes with Katy?

Actually my question does have Katy as the center of it. Is there ANY footage at all of any these last non-ticklish mldels like those couple of minutes with Katy?

No. If a model turns out not to be ticklish enough I don't bother capturing any footage at all. If she seems somewhat ticklish at first and I try doing a scene, only to find out it's not worth it after all, then I'm likely to simply delete the footage. I'm not entirely sure why I kept Katy's footage.

I don't remember all the details of how things went with the Dagaz shoot, but I'm guessing that when we tested Katy she actually showed some promise at first, enough to try doing a proper scene with her as the ticklee. But by the time we tied her toes back for the second part of the scene her ticklishness had somehow gone away. Freeing her toes didn't help. So we gave up. I could have simply deleted that material, but I didn't, for some reason. Maybe I just forgot to do so. In any case, adding it as a bonus in Complete Series clip was a last-minute decision made on a whim.

An important thing I should point out is that I don't normally film the testing phase of a shoot (an informal audition of sorts), for technical/legal reasons. If we do some tests and a model isn't ticklish enough, no footage of it is captured. So it's not a matter of me deciding not to release the footage, but rather of no such footage existing in the first place.

No. If a model turns out not to be ticklish enough I don't bother capturing any footage at all. If she seems somewhat ticklish at first and I try doing a scene, only to find out it's not worth it after all, then I'm likely to simply delete the footage. I'm not entirely sure why I kept Katy's footage.

I don't remember all the details of how things went with the Dagaz shoot, but I'm guessing that when we tested Katy she actually showed some promise at first, enough to try doing a proper scene with her as the ticklee. But by the time we tied her toes back for the second part of the scene her ticklishness had somehow gone away. Freeing her toes didn't help. So we gave up. I could have simply deleted that material, but I didn't, for some reason. Maybe I just forgot to do so. In any case, adding it as a bonus in Complete Series clip was a last-minute decision made on a whim.

An important thing I should point out is that I don't normally film the testing phase of a shoot (an informal audition of sorts), for technical/legal reasons. If we do some tests and a model isn't ticklish enough, no footage of it is captured. So it's not a matter of me deciding not to release the footage, but rather of no such footage existing in the first place.

Just out of sheer curiosity, will there be "switching" ticklees in the next upcoming series? (just so i stop asking every time &#55357;&#56837;)

Just out of sheer curiosity, will there be "switching" ticklees in the next upcoming series? (just so i stop asking every time ��)

No, it will be a solo shoot. But the one after that will feature two ticklees (though one of them will be the main ticklee).

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back