• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A new story is in my archives, and so here is the teaser and the link.

ticklishscribe

3rd Level Violet Feather
“I love the hair on you,” I whisper, “and I will use it against you. The hair in your armpits looks like two comfy beds for my fingers to nestle into and nestle they will. It is unbuttoning time yet. First though, I’ll get a subtle feel of your armpits, shall I?”

I lift my hands and hover them inches away from your armpits and you jerk out of reaction then suddenly tried to compose yourself again. A soft giggle comes from my lips and the fingers slowly descend. You squirm again, tugging at the bonds that hold your wrists and again I giggle, and my fingers stop descending. I change direction and slowly descend inward to your neck and stop at the top button of your shirt.

“Shall I open the cabin door and let the owl in?” I smile as I say it, and my fingers touch the top button.

For some reason I can tell that the dam has burst and can feel you clenching your eyes shut and see you shaking your head no, causing me to giggle once again and I pop the top button undone followed by the second. I slowly slide a single finger downward in between your now spreading shirt and tease it back out after meeting the next button. You shiver and shake your head once more, and squirm again as the next button comes undone, and you let out a barely audible squeal and I giggle.

“Do I hear the owl ready to fly in?” I smile sweetly again.

You almost silently squeal again, as you feel my finger on your shirt again. The finger is again slow and incessant; seeking, searching, following the open part of your shirt to the next button, which almost seems an eternity away. Still again you almost silently squeal as my finger meets with that button and other fingers join in to tease it loose. You can feel the cool air and you shiver, once again desperately trying not to show any emotion, but I can tell that the resistance within you is wearing down. Again, another squeal, and this time you flinch as well, while still desperately trying to hide your emotions. My finger is still incessant, and you can feel it slide a hair’s length away from your breasts and feel it again as it meets with still another button.

You flinch again, knowing there is only one more button left undone and knowing that I will take my sweet time in undoing it. The silence in the room is deafening as I can tell that a part of you inside is screaming as the last button looms.

“Someone’s feeling’ free and not so girly today. what with no bra. Mmmmm I like.”

My voice is soft and a bit distant, even though I am right next to you. You feel my finger slide inside your shirt opening, feel it touch the button and now feel other fingers join in to tease the button and to taunt you as well. Suddenly what sounds like a clap of thunder is the last button and you squeal and gasp. You flinch again as you feel your shirt slowly being parted away from you. Suddenly your intimacy is totally exposed and gone, and you freeze on the bed.

Your sweat is now really creating the hint of a fragrance; still musky and soon to be full bodied, and this has me smile and giggle a bit. I ask if you would like a good lickling, to take some of the sweat away, but your answer is the word “no” softly repeated several times over. This tells me that a lickling to you would be as bad if not worse, than a tickling, and I am so delighted to sense that. I have you by the longhairs, by the sensuals, and with the rest of you, I will just plain have you.

I watch your chest slowly rising and falling, your entire body squirming, with you trying to find even the slightest opening in the blindfold, to give you a clue as to my next move. I let my fingers alight on your wrists, letting my index fingers lightly stroke your palms and you flinch, make fists and pull on the restraints.

“I can see the hair standing on the back of your neck,” I whisper, “, but then again, where can’t I see hair.”

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?318326-I-just-couldn-t-stop-writing

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back