• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

IDEAS?

I want to see the following -

Gags (preferably duct tape or scarf)
Feathers tickling the feet
Evil taunting from the tickles, eg. 'tickle tickle tickle!' etc

Big fan of armpit tickling. TKCH Clips has some pretty great armpit focused clips. Usually with the lee tied with their arms above their head, and the ler tickling their pits from behind.

I want to see the following -

Gags (preferably duct tape or scarf)
Feathers tickling the feet
Evil taunting from the tickles, eg. 'tickle tickle tickle!' etc

Sure you got it.
I've been thinking for quite to add a sweet gag.
Thank you for the feedback.

Big fan of armpit tickling. TKCH Clips has some pretty great armpit focused clips. Usually with the lee tied with their arms above their head, and the ler tickling their pits from behind.

Absolutely, lately we are mostly focusing on feet tickling.

But yeah, I have some plans to implement a massive upper body tickling.

Thank you for the feedback.

Some buried tickle clips !
They're so rare ... At the beach if possible and with some revenge "lee/ler"
Perfect project !!!

I agree with the teasing, something simple like "tickle tickle" or "coochy coochy coo".
I'm not a huge fan of gags, I prefer to hear the laughter as loud as possible.
Hogtied or 2 on 1 or even 2 on 2 would be great.

You guys should check out his page. He’s got a good theme going with lovely real amateur girls that make a really good product. It’s simple in its one angle five minute clips with no frills. Just pretty girls, cute feet, fun bondage set ups and a good time had by all. I’ve been a frequent customer since late May when things got going. It’s only getting better every week.

I agree with the teasing, something simple like "tickle tickle" or "coochy coochy coo".
I'm not a huge fan of gags, I prefer to hear the laughter as loud as possible.
Hogtied or 2 on 1 or even 2 on 2 would be great.

Sure.
The Hogtie clips are going to impeccable with a little touch of wrap to immobilize the legs.

You guys should check out his page. He’s got a good theme going with lovely real amateur girls that make a really good product. It’s simple in its one angle five minute clips with no frills. Just pretty girls, cute feet, fun bondage set ups and a good time had by all. I’ve been a frequent customer since late May when things got going. It’s only getting better every week.

Thanks mate! I appreciate it

May something with 1 ler, 1 lee, and 1 switch. Such as, one main lee tied and tickled by both lers, and one switch tied along with the lee and is able to tickle her or him, but can also be tickled by the main ler who can tickle them both. So like a “ tickling the tickler” type of scenario. If that makes sense?

Yes and more mummification. Love how it leaves no escape and makes the feet look bigger if possible lol. If you can invest in using saran wrap for more of those instead of blankets that might be a suggestion to use.

Also, I wouldn't mind challenges where who can endure without saying a safeword or someone taps out and/or says verbally "No mas! Mercy por favor!" or something like that.

May something with 1 ler, 1 lee, and 1 switch. Such as, one main lee tied and tickled by both lers, and one switch tied along with the lee and is able to tickle her or him, but can also be tickled by the main ler who can tickle them both. So like a “ tickling the tickler” type of scenario. If that makes sense?

Yes basically revenge clips...
Sure, we are going to adopt the "group tickle " or how it's called.

Recently I got suggested from our good friend Randy about a spineboard. Basically we are going to tied down the models and tickle them all over...

Yes and more mummification. Love how it leaves no escape and makes the feet look bigger if possible lol. If you can invest in using saran wrap for more of those instead of blankets that might be a suggestion to use.

Also, I wouldn't mind challenges where who can endure without saying a safeword or someone taps out and/or says verbally "No mas! Mercy por favor!" or something like that.

Actually you are lucky this round.
Little spoiler:

I already produced 20 mummy clips with black saran wrap, over the saran wrap there are some straps of tape, and over the tape there are some belts that we found a little difficult to apply but the result looks fabulous.

All that is recorded from a double camera angle: face/body cam, and a "POV" angle on feet.

Actually you are lucky this round.
Little spoiler:

I already produced 20 mummy clips with black saran wrap, over the saran wrap there are some straps of tape, and over the tape there are some belts that we found a little difficult to apply but the result looks fabulous.

All that is recorded from a double camera angle: face/body cam, and a "POV" angle on feet.

Nice! Who were the "lucky" girls?

Nice! Who were the "lucky" girls?

Nazareth's crew, but before i start uploading the mummy content which im editing right now, i'd have to upload the last pol tie clip and finish the chair tie set, wehere you are going to see Naz getting tickled by our OG tickler Taris.

basically there are 20 mummy clips:

9 girls from Nazareth,
11 girls from Taris.

I had a lot of fun editing these videos, there is soo much oil and lot of revenge involved lol.

i love see girls lovely toes and arches get tickled with elecric tooth right beween all ten toes and oiled and arches with elecric tooth brush make them go crazy or maybe toe sucking nibbling licking.

Man I don't know who told you but I'm making some this week lol.

Looking forward to the buried in the sand clips for sure! Def my fave. Best if the sandpit is super deep/narrow and model is sitting in it almost folded in half lol.

WHHAAAAA?! Oh man, new buried in sand clips?? Color me BEYOND EXCITED at this news!

I'd love to see Roberta in the same strict mummification dual view video you just released with Alejandra, THAT would be a video I'd be alll over.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back