• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Unable to post pictures

himynameisbrak

TMF Master
I have not been able to upload pictures to any new threads for some time now. I've tried several different ways to attach pictures to a new thread, but nothing seems to work. The same goes for the albums on my profile - can't add new pics there either!

Can you share a little more of what happens when you try? Do you get an error message of some kind?

No error message. The pictures just won't attach. I've tried the "insert image" option, and after I select the picture from my computer and click "upload," it just doesn't appear in the post. I've tried attaching the image, but the image won't upload from my computer. I know it's not a computer issue because I can post other pictures onto other websites no problem.

If you, for example, make a reply, click the "Go Advanced" button (in other words, don't use Quick Reply), and click the "Manage Attachments" button, what happens when you try to upload something? Does it not appear in the list of attachments there?

If you, for example, make a reply, click the "Go Advanced" button (in other words, don't use Quick Reply), and click the "Manage Attachments" button, what happens when you try to upload something? Does it not appear in the list of attachments there?

Correct. It will not appear in the list of attachments. When I click "Add Files," a new dialogue box opens and I'm able to select a picture from my computer. But as soon as I click "upload" the new picture is not added to the list of attachments.

That is peculiar indeed. Have you gotten the same result when using a different browser, one you do not normally use? Or, better yet, when using your phone or tablet? I don't see anything with your account that would prevent you from uploading material.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back