• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NYPD Tickles! M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
The call came and the caller saying "I saw your ad Sir, I am a motorcycle officer and currently I am in a marked patrol unit, my boots and socks are wet but I’d love nothing more than to be in a warm sleep sack or strait jacket and being played with!”

I asked the caller if he was for real and we spoke and he convinced me he was and this would be a first time for him and needed to be discreet as he worked for the NYPD and told him if he was serious he would be with me within the hour and surprised when 6'2" Conrad - Officer Maddison arrived. He was nervous but soaked from the rain came into the apartment and we spoke and the 27yr old telling me he had a girlfriend but had a fantasy of being incapable of stopping a guy playing with and teasing him and he was ready he thought to see if he could handle his fantasy in reality.

I smiled saying to him I was amazed to hear him say his socks were wet as his boots not waterproof then and he said that he meant his socks were sweaty and hoped this wouldn't be a problem and I said he meant boots and socks off that I might find his footsmell offensive and he nodded and I told him that guy's feet usually smelled and to take them off and reluctantly he did so and his boots off saw I hadn't been offended by his natural foot smell; so it was fine and I had the perfect sleep sack!

Conrad looked excited but still nervous but had him strip to his socks and climb into the sleep sack and inside secured the straps across it to the bed telling him that he knew from my ad that controlling guys was my thing and he nodded and I said the custom made sleepsack not used for a while and unzipped him over his dick and balls and told him the leather sleepsack was one I helped to design with zips in strategic places as I fondled his dick lightly as he reacted "Aaaaaah Ooooh!"

"Like that yeah Conrad!"

"Mmmm yes Sir Oooh fuck yes feels good!"

"So Conrad big dick and big feet I guess so what size?"

"Er no idea Sir never measured it but maybe 7"!" he said

"No Conrad your feet?" I said

"Oh right size 14's so yeah big I guess but sweaty so good my socks are on or might gas you out Sir!" he joked!

"I doub that Conrad now let's blindfold you as then the sensations teasing you will be magnified!" I said and secured the eyemask and told him he seemed pretty helpless and vulnerable now!"

"Yes Sir I am Sir helpless is right Sir!"

"Oh yes it sure is!" I said zipping him up again

"You know Conrad I am a Top right and play on or with guy's weaknesses, gain control of them exploiting their limits of endurance and you know there's one torment I indulge in that breaks a lot of guys and leaves no physical marks, the physical effects of tickling can be hellish and the emotional toll as intense and I like to use it in training because if the guy is found very sensitive to being tickled then pretty much defenseless to it and his body’s responses are completely beyond his control rendering him under mine and I love that but for tough guys laughing and crying like a girl so humiliating so effective in degrading them and totally incapacitated, especially in bondage knowing there's no escape and that they're at my mercy which adds to their sense of vulnerability and find I'm merciless and tickle torture elicits some of the most sincere begging from them and that's the reaction a Top gets off on and so tickling is pretty consistent in that regard and reckon it's used to gain information in the military and well by the cops so you ever seen that happen Conrad or been involved subjecting anyone to it huh?"

"No Sir no but I can imagine if I was ticklish it would drive me nuts!"

"Oh yeah but you're not ticklish then anywhere?" I said

"Um ME oh no Sir nowhere Sir please touch my dick again please Sir drive me mad Sir please!" he said trying to distract me

"Conrad you be sure I'll drive you mad as I said zippers in strategic places but time to be gagged and the ball-gag attached like this and now find out where you're not ticklish as love a challenge and who knows perhaps you'll find out just how ticklish you're not but maybe as I tend to think, just how horribly ticklish you are!"

"There you go Conrad so what to do, Hmmm feather stroke your dick and balls, really edge you slowly, work you up and deny you shooting your load then I could unzip here and here both armpits and feather them or feather both nipples and lick your straight dick but you told me your feet are wet with sweat so seems they need cooling as mean to keep them heating up in this sack but lucky for you zippers by your feet so there right foot exposed and yeah there you go left foot Ooooh yeah now I smell them and fuck the boots do get them hot!"

I drew the stool up to the end of the bed and stared at both huge feet in regulation black socks remarking on them looking smooth as involuntarily they flexed in front of me as I told him that finding someone's weakess gaining immediate control and having found this at college with a student called Brice. Poor guy was my roommate and became my first victim and a good looker threatened him that non compliance with me that I had influence in the fraternity and would suggest other members having fun with him. He knew I meant it and did as told! I found his size 12 feet ticklish even in socks but soon had one in my mouth for an initaiton nibble tickle then the other, then had a good feel of his feet and indulged in a socked foot tickling and mapping out where tickled most! Both of his feet secured to his bed,the socks peeled off and tickled his bare soles and toes. He went ballistic as his toes splayed as he squirmed to get free. Each of his bare feet were tickled unmercifully by my fingers and I also massaged them, sucked on his toes and licked his bare soles showing him his feet were mine!

"Oh your feet are warm and yeah in your socks moist with sweat but Conrad sweaty socked and bare feet excite me and your feet smelling so raunchy a bonus but let's peel these socks off as with you want to get to your bare feet and you can struggle all you want, you're not going anywhere!"

Socks peeled off slowly I was turned on hearing the cop's pleading for me to stop with moans, all he was capable of doing as I brought my face to both bare feet and nuzzled them and sniffed deeply in between his toes and both soles of his sweating feet. I told him smelling so raunchy they guaranteed tasting ripe and heard him moan as I licked across the sole of each of his feet and lapping very gently at his soles told him they tasting awesome and licked all ovr both of his feet with a greater intensity saying their flavour was delicious!

Conrad shuddered as I licked in between all of his toes involuntarily clenching and splaying as I made sure both feet got a thorough tongue bath from me, both feet totally saliva lubed and loved slowly and gently sucking and nibble tickling on each of his wiggling toes and enjoyed the taste of them. The cop was not enjoying this at all as he squirmed and moaned loudly as he felt me suck on his toes with a real intensity and he moaned louder and louder. I then began to gently massage both of his feet and then stroked along his arches, tickling him gently as he tried to kick out as he giggled nervously. Ithen removed the ball-gag and told him that I wanted to hear him suffer on his non-ticklish feet!

I then started sucking and nibbling on his delicious wiggling toes.

"NOOOOO!!! AHAHAHAHA PLEASE STOP LICKING MY FEET!" Conrad was laughing like crazy as my wet and warm tongue slid in between his toes and I pulled them back and then licked under them and then nibbled softly on his toes as I stroked his soles!

"PLEASE NO MORE TICKLING!" the cop begged, "HAHAHAHAHA! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! AHAHAHAHAHA!"

"Mmmm these non ticklish feet taste great, they're sweaty as you said and with my saliva too now they're really wet just like you told me they were and wiggling and clenching and splaying them frantically as you are works up a sweat on them and you know what Conrad your feet have got my dick really hard as love licking your big salty, sweaty soles and sucking on these toes and licking in between them making you laugh!"

The NYPD cop's body quivered as I diligently licked up and down the length of his sensitive soles and sucked on all of his toes and licked in between and under them all as he laughed uncontrollably

"AHAHAHAHAHAHA!! P-p-pleeease!OH PLEEEASE STAHAHA AHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHA!! STAHAHAHA AHAHA STOP AHHAHAHAA!"

"Conrad I am gonna tickle your soft, smooth, non ticklish size 14 feet very softly, gently, sensually but you complain you will find I tickle the fuck out of them right!" I warned him menacingly

The cop nodded knowing he was trapped in a ticklish situation and something I would be utilising to my full advantage and he giggled but soon became hysterical so told him he needed to be taught a lesson and was going to tickle his feet with a feather, a pen and a key and he needed to guess and tell me what I was using and grade his own level of ticklishness in reaction to them and he guessed all but confused the quill end of the feather with my car key but 12 /10 for the key and quill of feather 10/10 for my fingers 20+/10 for my tongue and loved making this game last over an hour and massaging his feet interspersed with the tickle torment! He couldn't escape and went crazy with laughter as my lickling sensations drove him insane! What began as a light tickle on his bare feet escalated in ticklish intensity to a tickling frenzy and then I stopped messing with his feet!

I unzipped the zipper over Conrad's semi-hardened dick and then stroked his shaft and balls with the feather and took licks as hard his dick showed pre-cum and loved the verbal reactions and a mix of anger and frustration with a sense of erotic pleasure from him, it really excited me and sensing him near his climax I backed off and then resumed stroking him to the edge of orgasm and stopping and told him this meeting a secret and he nodded! I then reminded him I was merciless and loved the fact he had two such horribly ticklish feet and rubbed both of his soles lightly and it tickled and he wiggled his toes

"WHOA!HAHAHAHAHAHA!WAIT!"Ahhhh-heeheeheehaha!" Conrad giggled and I massaged his feet asking if his girlfriend played with his feet and he shook his head as he giggled and clenched his toes saying I loved their natural warmth and smell staring closely at his bare feet.

"I'm finding out you are extremely sensitive on two feet you said were not ticklish Conrad and this means you need to be punished and rubbing your feet proves them ticklish but tickled will drive you berserk but that's what I am going to be doing and enjoy doing, subjecting these big feet to a ticklish workout and in ticklish agony you'll be pleading and desperate for me to stop as you become more and more hysterical as these feet so ticklish you will be going nuts!"

Saying this all the whil fondling both of his feet, sniffing them and pressing my face to them to impress on him that his feet were in my complete control

"OH PLEASE NOOOOOO DAMMIT!HAHAHAHAHEEHEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEEHEEHEE !PLEASE!"

Conrad was laughing like a loon and clenching his toes as I tickled his feet harder telling him I was the Master and I want to play with your feet and you wanted to be in bondage so we're both satisfied and I am an experienced Tickle Top and have been tickling guys for years and normally jerk guy's off before tickling them as then they're extra sensitve to the tickle torture I am expert in administering but you Conrad seem to be ticklish enough I don't need to do that but-we shall see!"

"HAHAHAHAHEEHEEHEETHAT'SENOUGHHAHAHAHADAMN YOUNOOOOO!PLEEEASEHAHAHAHHAHAHA HEEHEEHEEHEEHAHAHAHHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA!OKAYHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!PLEEEEAS E!!!NOO!HAHAHAHAHAHA!"PLEEEASEIT TICKLES SO BAD!
PLEEEASE GO EASY ON ME, PLEEEASE NOOOOHAHAHAHHAHAAHA! "

My tickling now proved intense as verbally saying his feet were so ticklish and coochie coochie cooo in chatter gets to ticklish guys as I told him he was a really ticklish bitch and lickled both feet saying think of his girlfriend and imagine it was her tongue licking in between his toes and then began lightly stroking across the sole of his right foot with the feather. I held his toes back of each foot in turn and taunted him saying I bet he so wished he'd not wanted me to make his fantasy reality and especially that his feet were wet with sweat as now they really were and feather stroked under his toes and then saw the feather in between every one of his toes.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!OHHHHHHEEHEEHEE!HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!PL EEEASE!HAHAHAHAHASTOPPHAHHAHAHA!"

The feather teasing back and forth across his sensitive feet driving the handsome cop crazy

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!NOOOOO!PLEEEASE! STOPP!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Conrad begged but as I told him this only encouraging me more and teased and taunted him verbally as I alternated using the feather quill end to drag up n' own the length of each sole in turn having him laughing really hard so easily.

"HAHAAHAHAHAHAHEEHEEHEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!OHHHHPLEEEASE !NOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Conrad clenched his toes hard as he could as I sadistically kept on tickling and a tickling that went on and on until Conrad was a quivering mass of squealing hysteria, howling with laughter as I told him I was into tickling guy's feet in a big way and relished in his ticklish agony and shrieking now desperate for me to stop tickling his feet so I did and started lickling them both instead.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Conrad yelled "NOOOO!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!PLEEEASE! HAHAHHAHAHAHA!"

I maintained scratching both soles of his feet without mercy while he squealed like a girl!

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAOHHHHPLEEEASE!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA!NOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANOOO!HAHAHAHA!"

"You know Conrad for someone not ticklish, you're a bloody good actor, an oscar winning performance Mmmm these toes so tasty and go on amuse and admit they're licklish or else I'm going to keep torture tickling and lickling them but okay we know they are and as feet are my thing that I'm going to do that anyway; we both know it!"

Eventually Conrad was gasping for breath and totally exhausted from hours of insane forced laughter and a complete wreck. I then uzipped the sleep sack and stroked his dick and balls with my fingers and the feather as he got harder and harder and then worked my expert tongue over his dick, licking and sucking and then eventually jerked him off and then went to his huge cop feet and indulged in giving him something to laugh about as having cum so sensitive and the revolving bristles of the electric toothbrush drove him totally berserk but as I told him his feet tasted right, smelled right and were so ticklish he would be let free in another couple of hours if he behaved himself and laughed for me and Conrad didn't let me down and to keep his secret a ticklish Officer Maddison amuses me suffering for me when I feel like tickling a cop!

Last edited:
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back