• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tickle Cartel Chapter 7: Palace Night: Dungeon, Part 9 (multi F/F, F/F, all over)

midrifftickler

TMF Expert
Here is the final part of Chapter 7 of The Tickle Cartel. I wanted to end the chapter here, but I had a lot to put in, so this is another long one. I hope you've enjoyed the chapter, and I'd love to hear what you think of it.

Thank you for reading!

All Tickle Cartel Chapters

Previous Chapter
Chapter 7: Palace Night: Dungeon, Part 8

A few minutes into their next journey, Jen was fully recovered from the research labs tickling, and she inquired, “Kara, where are we going now?”

“We’re actually going to go to where Queen Mistress Heather and her servants are being tickled,” Kara notified her, causing a questioning look to appear on Jen’s face. “Queen Mistress Heather informed us that you were going on a trip with Diana later and that there would be a dungeon cell there. Since I’m sure she expects the dungeon cell to be used, I figured you might want a little practice on Diana beforehand so that you have a good idea of her tickle spots. How does that sound?”

“That sounds like a great idea,” Jen agreed, a large smile coming onto her face. “I could always use some practice. May make me better when we’re actually on the ship.”

“Do you have any clue as to where Diana is most ticklish?” Kara wondered.

“Yes, Queen Mistress Heather mentioned that she has very ticklish feet, but not specifically what part of them was most ticklish,” Jen responded.

“Well, since you know that, I’ll let you go ahead and just tickle her feet,” Kara declared. “Although I should tell you that these daily ticklings of Queen Mistress Heather and her servants draw a large crowd of Dungeon Ticklers. I’ll be able to get you one foot to tickle, but that will be it. It’s not so bad, since I’ve tickled Diana before, and her feet are equal in ticklishness. Just do your best to judge her reaction from tickling that one foot. I’ll be tickling her upper body with the crowd of other Dungeon Ticklers. Also, we can only tickle her a few minutes, since their tickle time is almost done, and we need to get you back into your regular clothes and up out of the Royal Tickle Dungeon. Do you understand?”

“Yeah, I think so,” Jen affirmed.

‘Only a few minutes to determine the most ticklish spot on Diana’s foot?’ Jen internally asked herself how this was going to happen. ‘And she’s got a lot more ticklers on her, ones who probably know what gets her screaming and begging? This will be a challenge, but I might as well try. It’s probably going to be the only chance I get to tickle her before we get on that ship.’

Jen and Kara heard the wild laughter of Queen Mistress Heather and her fellow prisoners long before they turned the corner to the open area where they were being tickled. Right away, Jen could tell that Kara was right about the number of ticklers. She could only see Diana and another ticklee through the mass of ticklers, and each of them had about six or seven ticklers tormenting them. “Hey, VIP coming through!” Kara announced loudly, causing some of the Dungeon Ticklers to make room for the two. Kara guided Jen to Diana, who was locked in a set of stocks with her toes tied up. Looking the ticklee over, Jen quickly noted that she was clearly exhausted, and yet she was still laughing hard as her bikini-clad body was covered in fingernail, feather, and electric toothbrush tickling. “Rita! Jen here is a VIP and wants to tickle one of Diana’s feet for a few minutes! Can you move so she can tickle here?”

Knowing that responding audibly would have been difficult, to say the least, the Dungeon Tickler that Kara had addressed nodded and stepped away from Diana’s right foot, inadvertently squeezing Jen’s side as she slipped past the two. Jen let out a quick squeal at the unexpected tickle, but it was drowned out by the prisoners’ laughter, and she advanced on the unprotected foot. Seeing that Jen was ready to start tickling, Kara also moved away to tickle Diana’s upper body, leaving Jen alone with one of Diana’s most ticklish spots.

‘Now, Diana, let’s see where on this ticklish spot is most ticklish,’ Jen began by taking her pointer fingernail and running it up from Diana’s heel to her toes. The bare foot attempted to squirm a little at the touch, but it was stretched tight enough that nothing actually happened. Next, Jen wiggled all five of her fingernails on one hand all across Diana’s heel. Observing her ticklee’s reactions as best as she could, Jen internally observed, ‘She’s definitely ticklish here, but not ticklish enough to be the most ticklish spot. Let’s see about her sole.’ Jen’s other hand wiggled its fingernails into the bare sole in front of her. There was a different reaction here, as the sole retreated a miniscule amount, not enough to stop Jen from tickling it without any effort. ‘A little more ticklish right here. Good. And now let’s see where else I can tickle.’ Jen’s next target was Diana’s ticklish toes, which garnered a great reaction. Despite the toe ties essentially eliminating any movement of the toes, Jen swore she could see her ticklee’s ticklish toes try to flinch back and forth away from the tickling. ‘Now this, this is a hot spot. I think I’ll come back here once I finish up testing.’ Jen followed the toe tickling by test of the side of Diana’s feet, a spot she had not expected to be that ticklish on anyone until today. While it was definitely ticklish, maybe as much as her heels, the foot sides would not hold a candle to either Diana’s soles or toes. ‘Hmm, not a great spot, and I don’t want to let her relax for too long, so…’ Jen’s thoughts trailed off as she attacked the tops of her ticklee’s bare feet. There was almost no resistance here, and Jen quickly deduced that it was a spot hardly worth staying at for more than a few seconds, especially considering the limited time she had to tickle Diana. ‘Oh, well, back to these ticklish toes.’ As Jen returned to Diana’s toes, she knew she had made the right choice to return here. Diana was bursting out with laughter, and her toes were clearly struggling against the tickling. Back and forth and back and forth went Jen’s fingernails, her right hand tickling the pads of the toes while her left went in between them. With the toe ties in, not only were Diana’s toes unable to curl, they were also a little separated from each other, just enough to fit Jen’s nails in between. Jen was enjoying making the ticklish toes try to get away as she looked around at the rest of the ticklers, who appeared to be having the same amount of fun. ‘This is definitely fun. I could get used to tying Diana up and tickling her on that ship, and now I know just how to get her in hysterics.’

Jen was notified that her few minutes of tickling Diana were up when ten fingernails scampered up and down her sides, causing her to shriek and pull her hands away from Diana’s feet to try and protect herself. Kara’s fingers tickled her sides as their owner pushed her out of the crowd, eventually culminating in Jen going facedown onto a soft floor outside of the circle of ticklers. Before she could comprehend what was happening, Jen was being handcuffed and hoisted to her feet by Kara. “Let’s go,” the Dungeon Tickler instructed. “We’ve got to get you back in your normal clothes. The tour’s almost over. But don’t worry; we’ll still have fun on the way over there.” As she had earlier in the tour, Kara led a handcuffed Jen by tickling her sides and belly intensely. “Tickle, tickle, tickle, ticklish Jen! You’re so ticklish, and you’re so vulnerable.” Jen laughed hysterically, with the teasing only making her laugh harder, as she was guided back towards the reception room where she had originally gotten her bikini.

After a few minutes, Kara and an exhausted Jen reached the same room they had started out in. Eve was still at the desk there, and she announced, “Hi, Kara, and… Jen, was it?”

“Yep, this is Jen,” Kara responded. “She’s not in much of a mood to talk; we just got finished with a ticklish trip here.”

“I know,” Eve stated with a smile. “I could hear her laughing about thirty seconds before you came in here. Anyway, Dungeon Mistress Yvette left a little present for Jen. She must have liked you. There’s an audio file on here she wanted you to listen to.” Eve handed Jen an MP3 player with the earbuds already plugged into it.

‘Old fashioned,’ Jen observed as she took the music player. ‘I guess it would do the job, though. But what could Dungeon Mistress Yvette want to say to me?’

Putting the earbuds in and pressing play, Jen heard Dungeon Mistress Yvette’s devious, soft voice whisper into her ears, “Jen, I had so, so much fun with you on those wall chains today. Please do get Queen Mistress Heather to have you pay another visit down to the Royal Tickle Dungeon sometime soon. I’d love to explore that bare belly of yours more and find all your top tickle spots, especially that tickle button of yours. Wiggle my fingers all over your sensitive stomach, tickle your tickle… tickle… ticklish tummy, blow lots of raspberries on that little bellybutton of yours. Pay me a visit sometime, and we’ll have tons more fun. See you soon, ticklish one. Dungeon Mistress Yvette.”

‘Well, I’m dead,’ Jen realized it, starting to shiver as soon as she heard the first sentence in the recording. Immediately, she had been thrust back into those wall chains, those evil, terrible nails tickling her torso as she helplessly laughed. Then a reaffirmation of an earlier statement came into her head, ‘I need to definitely make sure I don’t anger Queen Mistress Heather. Nothing could be worse than being tickled by Dungeon Mistress Yvette again.’ More shivers came as Jen tried to physically shake off the memory of her prior tickling with the head of the Royal Tickle Dungeon. ‘I’ll try to stay away from here at all costs.’

“What was that?” Kara questioned as Jen took the earbuds out. “I saw you shivering; what did she say in there?”

“She just wants to… tickle me again, I guess,” Jen reluctantly replied. “That’s it.”

“Teases?” Kara deduced, and Jen’s silence answered the question. “That’s Dungeon Mistress Yvette for you. Never seen anyone as good at getting inside a ticklish person’s head. In any case, you don’t sound like you want to talk too much about it, so let’s get you changed so we can finish up this tour. Queen Mistress Heather will be expecting you before too long. Eve, can you please open up the clothing room?” Eve complied, although this time, she made sure to watch Kara so she could not get a cheap side squeeze in.

In the changing room, Kara quickly located Jen’s crop top and shorts and handed them to her. “Thanks,” Jen said, still a bit shy, as she took the clothes and changed, holding up the light blue bikini when she was done. “What should I do with this?”

“You can keep that,” Kara dictated. “Consider it a gift from the Royal Tickle Dungeon to you for taking the tour with us.” Jen smiled, and Kara continued, “Plus, you are quite ticklish in it, and that should be a great asset with the Tickle Cartel. Let’s head back out.”

When Jen and Kara exited the clothing room, they were met with a familiar, yet unwelcome sight: Dungeon Mistress Yvette was once again tickling Eve on her ribs and midriff. “Jen, Kara, so nice to see you again,” she authoritatively broadcasted as she saw the two come out. “Eve let me know you were about to head out, and I just wanted to say goodbye to Jen.” Setting an already exhausted Eve down in her chair, the dominatrix approached the two with wiggling fingers. Both Jen and Kara conveyed their fear by backing up, the formidable figure of Yvette slowly chasing them with tickling fingers and a confident smile. When they hit the wall, both women sucked in their ticklish torsos as the domineering Dungeon Mistress creeped closer and closer, like a predator about to strike prey. “I see both of you are quite submissive today. Good.” Upon reaching them, Dungeon Mistress Yvette placed her hands on the surface of Jen’s midsection, but her fingers quit wiggling, and it surprisingly did not tickle at all. She leaned into Jen’s ear and whispered in the same voice as the recording, “Jen, I hope you had a great time on your tour of the Royal Tickle Dungeon. Make sure to come back soon. We’ll have such a good time exploring your ticklish tummy. Think of this, except you won’t be able to move back and suck in your stomach. I’ll make sure to give you lots and lots of my best tickles. Raspberries, fingernails, and maybe even some other tickle tools for that bare belly. It will be so, so fun, Jen. Have a great time in the palace tonight. I’ll be waiting for the next time I see you.” The fingers came off Jen’s abdomen without ever tickling, and Dungeon Mistress Yvette backed off, addressing Kara, “Kara, when you finish with Jen, I need to see you in my office.” Without waiting for even the affirmative nod Kara gave her, the Dungeon Mistress flipped around and departed, leaving the two terrified, ticklish women in the room with Eve.

After standing in stunned silence for several seconds, Kara finally turned to Jen, placing a hand on her shoulder. “Jen, we need to go upstairs so you can get back to Queen Mistress Heather,” Kara proclaimed. “She’ll have me punished if I don’t get you there on time, and I’d much prefer to not have that happen.” Recovering quickly, Jen followed Kara back to the elevator, and then unexpectedly, Kara tackled her onto the elevator floor, reapplying a set of handcuffs. The Dungeon Tickler turned Jen over and blew a few intense bellybutton raspberries on her, and then hoisted her up. Just as quickly as they went on, the handcuffs came off, only to be replaced by the chains that had bound Jen on the way down to the Royal Tickle Dungeon. With her ticklish prisoner secured, Kara pressed the button to start the elevator’s journey up. “Of course, this elevator only goes so fast, so I might as well have some fun while we’re here.”

“AHAHAHAHAHA HEHEHEHEHEHEY!” Jen protested as Kara’s fingernails began to dance on her bare belly. Like before, she tried to back away to escape the tickles, but to no avail, as the chains holding her arms up also kept her within her tickler’s reach. “STAHAHAHAP!”

“What, Jen, is there a problem?” Kara innocently questioned as her fingers wiggled all around Jen’s midriff. “Like I said, I might as well have some fun while we’re traveling up, and your ticklish tummy is sufficient to provide that fun. What’s the problem?”

“AHAHAHAHAHAHA TIHIHIHIHICKLEHEHEHES TOHOHOHOHO MUHUHUHUCH!” Jen managed to get out before Kara’s tickling overwhelmed her senses. “AHAHAHAHAHA!”

Internally, Jen took a little bit to tame her reactions. When Kara first began to tickle her again, she panicked, ‘Hey! What’s going on? Why’s Kara tying me up? She’s going to tickle me? Oh no!’ However, after a few seconds of the tickling fingers making her laugh, she accepted the situation, “Wait a minute, this isn’t that bad. I enjoy being tickled. All I’ve got to do is stand here and laugh. AH!’

The sudden shock to Jen’s mind came when Kara leaned in and blew a loud raspberry right on her tickle button, “PFFFFFT!”

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Jen laughed harder when the raspberry came. Unable to help her ticklish reaction, the ticklee tried to back up again, only to be kept in place by the chains.

“Jen, are you trying to get away from the tickle monster?” Kara teased with an evil glint in her eyes after the chains forced Jen to walk back to her. “You know that trying to escape a Dungeon Tickler of the Royal Tickle Dungeon just earns you punishment.” For that ‘punishment’, Kara leaned in and blew a more intense raspberry on Jen’s navel, causing a repeat of the response. The teasing was only amplified by Jen’s reaction. “Do you like getting punished, Jen? I think you do. If you didn’t want to get punished again, you wouldn’t try to get away from me again.”

Contrary to Kara’s words, Jen was actually enjoying the raspberry ‘punishment’. ‘This is so tickly, and it’s great!’ Jen thought. ‘Why didn’t Kara start with this? It’s such a fun technique! Even if it wasn’t just a natural reaction, I think I’d back up every time I got a raspberry, just to make sure it continued.’

Jen continued to throw her head and her body back every time Kara raspberried her bellybutton, and Kara kept up the ‘punishment’ streak, adding in her nails across Jen’s abdomen to keep her laughing. A few minutes later, when she was getting the breath to blow a rather loud and long raspberry, Kara saw that a light had come on, indicating that they were almost to the top of the elevator. The Dungeon Tickler opted to go ahead and give Jen one last raspberry to remember her by, and then she stepped back, allowing her ticklee to rest. “Alright, Jen, as much as I hate to admit it, our time is coming to an end. I’ll let you out of those chains, but I have to keep you handcuffed until Queen Mistress Heather says I can let you go. If you try and tickle me, I’ll cuff you and then get some tools out to torment you with until we see Queen Mistress Heather. Understand?” Jen nodded, and she went from the ceiling chains to handcuffs without any resistance. “So, Jen, what did you think of the Royal Tickle Dungeon tour?”

“It was lots of fun,” Jen responded, a wide smile still on her face. “You’re a great tour guide, Kara! Although, it’s a bit exhausting being tickled so much. But I do have to say that getting to tickle others made it so much worth it.”

“Thanks, Jen!” Kara rewarded Jen for the compliment by tickling her sides for a few seconds, causing a burst of laughter from the ticklee. “I’m glad you had a good time. That’s what I always aim for on the tours.”

Finally, the elevator stopped, and the doors opened. Kara led Jen back towards the other elevator where they had dropped off Queen Mistress Heather and her servants at the beginning of Jen’s Royal Tickle Dungeon experience. To pass the time while they were waiting, Kara played around with Jen’s ticklish tummy, with the aim of keeping her in light giggles. She pinched Jen’s sides once in a while, and the other time was filled with a nail or two running over the surface of her torso. A light came on near the elevator after a few minutes, and the Dungeon Tickler ceased her light tickling to prepare for Queen Mistress Heather’s arrival. Less than a minute later, the elevator opened and out came Queen Mistress Heather, obviously exhausted. The formerly royal-looking Queen Mistress had her hair clearly disheveled, and she was helped out of the elevator by two people who Jen could only assume were Dungeon Ticklers. The only thing still looking royal about her was that she was back in her clothes from before the Royal Tickle Dungeon visit, which Jen figured were put back on her after her tickling had finished. However, the sight of Jen brightened her up, and she announced, “Hi, Jen! Hi, Kara!”

“Hello, Queen Mistress,” Kara addressed her. “I have Jen for you, back from her tour of the Royal Tickle Dungeon.”

“Great,” the Queen Mistress tried to be more energetic, but a yawn interrupted her exclamation. “Please release her now.”

“As you wish, Queen Mistress,” Kara nodded submissively before taking out her key and unlocking Jen’s handcuffs. Once Jen was free, she and Kara turned to face each other, and Kara spoke, “Jen, it was a pleasure taking you on the tour of the Royal Tickle Dungeon. I hope that we meet again someday.” A smirk came onto the Dungeon Tickler’s face, and before Jen could figure out what it was about, she continued, “Something quick to remember me by.”

“AHAHA!” Jen’s hands darted to take the new wiggling nail out of her bellybutton, but Kara was too quick. The Dungeon Tickler removed her finger from Jen before she could force it out, and then she departed with a quick curtsy to Queen Mistress Heather.

“Jen, you ready to head back to my room?” Queen Mistress Heather had been amused by the parting tickle, and she now looked down at a flustered Jen.

“Yeah,” Jen responded, getting up.

The two Dungeon Ticklers helped the exhausted Queen Mistress Heather walk until they came across some royal servants, who then took over, and together with Jen, she headed back to her room. When they finally reached the quarters, they saw a sleepy Cammy and Diana, who Queen Mistress Heather dismissed to their room for the night. The two royal servants sat Queen Mistress Heather on a chair, and then she dismissed them for the time, too. Once the two were alone, Queen Mistress Heather pointed to the table next to the chair she was sitting on and proclaimed, “Jen, I have lots of questions for you, but first, lay down right here.” Although confused, Jen did as she was told, and right when she was down, chains came out and bound her to the table. An evil smile came over Queen Mistress Heather’s face as she placed her nails on Jen’s midsection, wiggled them for a second to produce a shriek of laughter, and continued, “I didn’t think that you’d refuse to answer any questions, but now that you’re not in any position to refuse, let’s get started.”

Next Chapter
Chapter 8: Palace Night: Closing, Part 1

Last edited:
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back