• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Audio - Request :)

Littlechambers

TMF Poster
Hi Everyone - gosh it's been a while since I posted!

I'm looking for some audio. I find a lot of audio from female Lers (awesome) but I'd really much prefer audio from male Lers.
Teasing, threatening... Tword stuff :) Where can I find this?
I am happy if the tracks include hypnosis (another interest of mine)
I find all the videos I locate are just girls giggling and the Lers are silent.
I am very affected by sound - language - tone of voice, so it is always such a disappointment.

It doesn't need to be SFW (it's not a platonic interest for me anyway)

Thanks in advance!!! :)

That's a wonderful thing to want – audio is one of the most erotic media for the reasons you mentioned. (If the powers are listening, I'd add my voice in favour of the proposition that a forum whose name emphasizes "media" should have a dedicated audio section.)

I haven't bookmarked or saved much of precisely what you're looking for, but I think I've encountered it and know it exists. Some is inexplicit enough that I think even searching YouTube should reveal a starting point.

I’ve recorded some Tickler audio.
I’d be happy to record new audio. I focus on underarms and love doing storylines. I can insert hypnosis. Pm me if interested.

Oh that would be great if there could be a dedicated section for this.
I write for Literotica sometimes, and they have a dedicated section which is general erotic fiction. Sadly I hadn't found anything specific to our interest, but some of them are really good.
I found someone amazing, who I had asked to do a track for me, but he went a bit weird on me and kind of freaked me out. So that experience wasn't the best.

Huh...I forgot all about Literotica. I need to check that out again. I looked a long time ago, but didn't see (or hear) anything tickling related.

My profile is called Ticklechambers if you want to see a few of my stories are about the T word ^_^

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back