• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tumblr Guidelines

CapturedDoll

Verified
I decided to check in on Tumblr...

The guidelines have not changed. Except they really made the focus about not posting genitals. So, is it safe to go back to Tumblr if people just post tickling without nudity? Because I'm seeing plenty of it. And btw I started a blog again (under captureddoll2). Just to see whats going on.

And btw they now have a "this blog contains sensitive media". Before you can click to see the blog. (I looked at tickling blogs- many have them.)

Is it too good to be true? I'd really love to use Tumblr again.

The tickling community is still pretty active on Tumblr so yes, you'll be fine.

I decided to check in on Tumblr...

The guidelines have not changed. Except they really made the focus about not posting genitals.

Well shit, there's 3/4 of the fun gone. I'm not sure what people think of pixiv, but I notice a particular lack of concern on that platform about it.

EDIT: oh wait, pixiv is for toons...

Tickling on Tumblr, eh? Never thought about it. I had an account a long time ago but abandoned it pretty quickly. Seemed like it was just a bunch of teenagers. Maybe it's changed...

I use Tumblr and see heaps of nudity across my screen. I really like Tumblr as it's easy to chat <3

I noticed the same. Nothing has been muted, The most I see is a notice on top of something that they may consider "adult".

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back