• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LV Photoworks on Patreon: PRO WRESTLER SOLO DARLING, Sherry, Claudia Lewis!

LVfet

TMF Poster
As Vicky and I started the slow transition over to LV Photoworks from Footography *still in progress*, the plan was to create a contemporary portrait portfolio, with fetish elements integrated - sometimes subtle, and some not so subtle. This led to the creation of a Patreon, where only $3 a month would gain you access to photos from models you would never see in this situation otherwise - A small entry fee to receive fetish content, which they would make a percentage off of for their hard work and brave choice to step into an entirely different world.

We didn't expect our fortunes to pay off so quickly, but lo and behold here we are with Solo Darling, a prominent Independent Wrestler whom was looking to collaborate for photos/video on her Patreon (Patreon.com/SoloDarling), while also helping our project receive content as well. This feels like a guarded secret in some ways, however Solo is open to custom photoset requests on her Patreon, and she ended up having so much fun with our shoot that she's willing to return if there is interest. Without any further commentary on that, here are some photos we've produced together:

With that said, any shoot with LV Photoworks wouldn't be complete without baring your soles, and taking your tickles - yes, Solo willingly participated in her first feet and tickling fetish experience. Some of the softest, most ticklish feet I've ever come across and she was delightfully submissive and sensual throughout the entire endeavor. Now, per what Solo and I agreed upon I can't share the tickling/more fetish-oriented photos/video anywhere outside of the Patreon, but $3 will gain you access to our Patron only feed featuring many photos, a quick video snippet, along with several other Patron only photos and video from our other LV Starlites.

For the $20 Video Vault tier, you'll gain access to every tickling video we've shot, including a new video featuring SHERRY as "Silent" from Metal G3AR Solid Five (you know what we mean.):

https://vimeo.com/437289724

At the end of the month Claudia Lewis will appear in our next Minimovie, the secret informant for the Ninja Fight Force, captured and forced to submit for tickling torture.

https://vimeo.com/436276573

And this Saturday Night, Solo Darling will have ankles bound as she takes her tickles for the very first time, all in our Video Vault - I'm so excited for my Patrons as we are all having a really fun time on there and the hype has been building all week!

For $5 a month, you'll receive access to our full photo archive as well as our exclusive Patron feed of new photoshoots.

For $8 a month, you'll receive all of the $5 tier along with 3 full length videos:

https://vimeo.com/436276538

For those that still aren't interested in Patreon, we are uploading to our ManyVids this evening: https://www.ticklingforum.com/showt...rks-Vicky-Von-Rotten-Brijelle-NEW-on-ManyVids

Thanks guys, TMF's multi-quote feature doesn't seem to work/respond at all to me but I hope you get to see this.

I haven't been here in a bit and the Video page of the board is just nonstop flooding of stuff that's... Not really actually "produced" and they drown everyone else's posts out it seems, which is really sad.

I hope I can continue to keep offering actual produced content and have it be seen when I post previews :\

great work total cute ticklish ladys cute ticklish reactions are adroable cute smiles to.

AWESOME!!

I have watched Solo Darling wrestle before. She's a super cool, sweet girl.

Would love for you to do a shoot with Mschif/Rachel Elgin

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back