• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

La Princesas Cosquillas on C4S - FOOT TICKLING CHAIR CINCO EDITION

heroes4

1st Level Red Feather
Hello friends and you are my friends.

I'm super excited to share with you guys this brand new series of 5 clips!!!

YELIFER (YM) is ALWAYS AVAILABLE FOR CUSTOMS.

Foot Tickling Chair Cinco Edition is a series that includes 5 Chair Foot Tickling clips. This is the first clip released from this series. In this series, YM (Yelifer), WHO IS ALWAYS AVAILABLE FOR CUSTOMS, will be the tickler in 4 of the 5 clips and in the last one she is the ticklee.

I have been making clips with YM (Yelifer) for years and this is her best work.

Let's meet Carla (44) a friend of YM (Yelifer - 23) who has never experienced anything like this, she's been tickled before...but not tied to a chair with her feet sticking up in the air in perfect position for a devilish tickler like Yelifer.

Right off the get go you can chalk Carla has a 10 on the tickling scale, pretty much like everyone in this series, which is what makes it so great. Yelifer has never been this bratty and this nasty before with such a weak victim and Carla is in total disbelief and the laughs are simply all over the room.

If not for the amazing sturdy restraints Carla would be leaving, but that's not going to happen on Yelifer's watch because those size 7 feet of Carla will get the full tickle treatment. Yelifer breaks out the baby oil early and on multiple occasions during the clip to get those super sexy sensitive soles slippery.

Carla is a blabbering mess and a complete giggle mariachi band throughout the clip.

MORE CLIPS WILL BE RELEASED FROM THIS SERIES VERY SOON...

Follow the link below for a clip preview...

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/153645/23537783/foot-tickling-chair-cinco-edition-carla

Attachments

• VID_20200502_153509_Moment.jpg
    VID_20200502_153509_Moment.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 224
At some point all my clips will be on both sites, there is no time frame for any of the clips. But "yes" it will be on the Patreon site, but for now I have other content I want to upload to Patreon. I just made the update today btw, hope you enjoy :)

Tickle Vacation :)

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back