• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Couple Captured: Wife Tickled and Edged At Coworker's Penthouse (M/F) Final

Ticklemang

TMF Regular
Part 1: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?319194-Couple-Captured-Wife-Tickled-and-Edged-at-Coworker-s-Penthouse-(M-F)-Part-1

Part 2: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?319230-Couple-Captured-Wife-Tickled-and-Edged-At-Coworker-s-Penthouse-(M-F)-Part-2

“Damn, Olivia,” Jared began, after he had recovered his breath, “I really thought you were going to get to cum right now, but you just couldn’t do what I asked,” he finished with a mock sigh.

Dismayed, Olivia took her hands off her clit and made another lunge for Jared's dick, trying to stroke it for a second chance.

“PLEASE Jared! I can’t take it any longer! I need you to let me cum, I’ll do anything! I’m losing my mind,” she cried.

“I know you’ll do anything, which is why I’m going to bring in a little something for you to have fun with”.

Jared used a remote to mute the volume and video feed into John’s coffin, then walked out of the room only to return thirty seconds later with a strange looking gyroscopic chair with restraints all over it. Realizing what this meant for her, Olivia began to beg Jared yet again.

“Oh god! Jared no more tickling! I can’t stand it! Please! I’m so sensitive! Oh, God NO! You’re just going to put me in there for hours and tickle my feet all over! You just made me get a pedicure, and then you keep them covered in oil and lotion for hours! Please Jared, there’s gotta be something else!”

“Nope, you’re going to have to play by my rules, Olivia,” Jared answered, ushering her to the device.

Complaining, Olivia entered the device, which had her shins parallel to the ground, front side down, bound at the ankles and knees. Her thighs extended up, forcing her butt and pussy to be in the air, but her forearms were restrained to the bottom of the device in front of her, as well as her wrists and fingers. Since the device could rotate in any direction, there were circular bars around it at spacious intervals, leaving plenty of room for Jared. Utilizing one of these bars, he wrapped a strap around the back of Olivia’s thighs and tied it, removing any ability for her to move her butt around.

Finalizing the bondage, Jared put Olivia’s feet, soles exposed, into a small but sturdy pair of stocks, locking them in place, and then began further immobilizing her by spreading her toes out with latex toeties. When he was finished, Jared made sure John would be able to see everything and re-enabled the camera and audio feed.

John could scarcely believe his eyes as he gazed upon his wife’s predicament, and began struggling for all he was worth to escape his bondage.
Jared gently scraped a finger on Olivia’s heel, repeating the same motion over and over, forcing light giggles out of her as she wiggled around in her bondage, unable to move. When it seemed like she had gotten used to the sensation, he then began adding fingers to the mix, scraping her soft, round heels over and over, and Olivia’s laughter reflected the intensified sensations.

“Hehehe OHOAHAHaha Jared! It tihihihckles!!”

John was seething with jealousy as he watched his wifes feet get tickled, but he of course couldn’t help but be turned on at the sight. As he tried to hump over and over, he wondered how intense the tickling would get, and why Olivia was letting Jared tickle her but never let him even touch her feet.

As Jared moved his fingers down to the arches, scraping pink lines in Olivia’s pale soles, her pussy continued leaking down her thigh, a fact that escaped no one. Over and over, Jared traced his fingers all along her soles, drawing shapes, spidering along, and sometimes repeating the same motion multiple times so Olivia would be able to predict where she would be tickled next, but be unable to do anything about it.

After about ten minutes, Jared moved a hand to Olivia’s slit, pushing two fingers into it and rubbing her clit with his thumb. As she moaned loudly and bucked in place, he continued tickling her with his other hand, assaulting her body with a confusing frenzy of sensations. He then rotated the device around so Olivia was face to face with him, soles down.

Her breasts hung at her chest and her face lit up with excitement as she saw Jared’s oil covered hands move towards them. Pinching and pulling at her hypersensitive, rock hard nipples, Jared elicited more moans and groans out of Olivia, who was back to begging for an orgasm.

“Oooh Jared… please… just make me cum already! PLEASE!”

Ignoring her, He grabbed two toothbrushes and clicked them on. As her eyes widened, he moved them to her boobs, forcing her into a screeching fit. Thrashing as much as she could (very little), Olivia laughed and laughed as he circled her breasts over and over with the vibrating bristles. As he traced them along Olivia continued humping in place, and when they reached her nipples, she couldn’t help but shout in pleasure amidst her laughs.

Never before had Olivia been so close to orgasm, yet she still found herself denied, even as her sensitive nipples sent shocks to her brain, which reverberated throughout her body. The moans of pleasure escalated in intensity the longer Jared spent playing with Olivia’s tits, until she let out a guttural shout and squirted a fair amount onto Jared’s body.

Deciding it was time to switch things up, Jared once again rotated Olivia’s panting body so that she was in the same position as she started in, but instead of being face down, ass up, she was now face up.

Whimpering, Olivia couldn’t find the words she wanted to say to Jared as he locked eyes with her and turned the toothbrush back on. Rather than going for her feet again, though, he slowly lowered the brush until it rested on her butthole. As if electrified, Olivia’s eyes shot open and her body jolted an instant before giggling shrieks spewed forth from her mouth.

“AHAHAH JAREHEHED NOHOOOOOO”

John watched silently as Jared brushed her perineum, driving Olivia insane. He paid attention not only to the way her face contorted with both laughter and arousal, but also to how her feet twitched ever so slightly in their bondage and how the sticky drips traced their way from her pussy over her anus, amplifying her suffering, before steadily collecting into a pool beneath her.

Over and over he humped the air as the vibrating ring stimulated his penis and precum dripped relentlessly down his shaft and balls. At this point, John knew it was futile, but he couldn’t prevent his body from reflexively acting, due to the combination of the drug and the arousing sight before him.

Olivia wailed as the brush made rounds over one of her most sensitive spots, trying unsuccessfully to buck away from the stimulation. While circling the brush around her anus, Jared again stuck two fingers deep into Olivia’s pussy, eliciting a moaned gasp, before pressing his thumb firmly into her clit. Expertly dividing his attention, Jared proceeded to finger Olivia relentlessly while tormenting her butthole as she lost her mind.

After twenty minutes, Olivia was completely lost in a sea of conflicting sensations. Not only was she more aroused than her brain could handle, but the feeling at her butt had her wanting to jump out of her skin. Jared suddenly stopped, returning to the base of the contraption where her stocked feet were.

He set down a bag before reaching into it and pulling out a hairdryer. As he plugged it in and turned it on, letting the hot air currents wash over Olivia’s soles, she snapped back to her senses.

“Jared please! Don’t do my feet again! Oh God! They’re going to be so sensitive! Nohoho”

Olivia desperately mewled her pleas to Jared, who nonchalantly continued heating her feet up, as tears began to leak down her face. He temporarily stopped before coating her soles in a viscous lotion, only to continue when finished.
After he was done, Jared began spidering his nails over Olivia’s heels once again, causing her to shriek out.

“EEEEEEEEEP! Oh God! Jared! They’re even more sensitive now! Don't do this to me! Please JARED PLEASE!”

He then laid out an array of tools for use on her feet that John could see. A comb, manual toothbrushes, a hairbrush, and electric flossers were included.

Being a tickle fetishist himself, John knew inside his coffin that the true tickle torture of Olivia’s feet was about to begin. He had always wanted to use a hairbrush on Olivia’s oiled and stocked feet, and now he was going to be forced to watch someone else do it.

Jared began by picking up the comb and using the pointed end of it to trace lines over Olivia’s soles, starting at her heels and scraping his way around the soles. Olivia was already losing her mind with laughter, but her feet remained immobile as Jared traced intricate patterns all over her arches, up the ball of her heel, and back down. He repeated this pattern several times until he flipped the comb over, and without warning began dragging the many prongs all over Olivia’s soles, earning even more screams and laughs.

Growing bored, Jared quickly switched to the toothbrushes, and wasted no time scrubbing them all over her feet. He began with just one, firmly and slowly dragging it along her arch as she freaked out, before switching tactics and dragging it across her heel over and over. He moved up from there, and the higher he went, the more desperate Olivia’s laughter became, until he reached her toes.

John watched in slow motion as Jared prepared to use the brush on Olivia’s toes. Several times, while she had been sleeping, John risked playing with her feet, touching them as lightly as he possibly could while he stroked his rock hard dick. He had discovered that Olivia’s toes were by far her most sensitive spot when he once made the mistake of gently touching the stem of her second toe. Olivia’s foot jerked away and she woke up to find John at her feet jacking off, to his intense embarrassment.

The scolding he received for daring to touch her toes contrasted sharply with the manner in which she allowed Jared to restrain her completely, immobilizing her flawless feet for ruthless tickling, which infuriated John beyond words. If only it could be him who was living out his fantasy instead of his wife’s handsome colleague.

As soon as the bristles made contact with Olivia’s toes, each one sending an individual sensation through her body as they probed underneath and between her most sensitive appendages, she screamed with overstimulation. Jared was only able to drag the brushes back and forth 4 or 5 times before Olivia wet herself, yet he continued as if nothing had happened.

“AHAHAHA NAAHAHAHAHA JAHAHAHRED PLEEEEHEHEHEHASEE NAHAHAHT MY TOESSSS AHHHAHAHAHA”

Jared ruthlessly scrubbed her toes for 10 minutes, occasionally venturing back to the rest of her soles, before stopping. He then picked up the hairbrush and an electric flosser and returned to work.

Dragging the brush across her soles forced laughter from Olivia’s mouth, and the flosser between her toes dragged out shrieks and pleas for mercy. Over and over, Jared brushed her soles and switched the flosser between toes until it seemed Olivia would actually go insane as she bucked in her bondage.

John was fixated on her soles as Jared methodically tickled Olivia within an inch of her life. He couldn’t help but stare at the toes which had the flosser between them and how they would try so hard to move, coming so close to accomplishing their goal, only to fail and endure the torment.

When he felt Olivia had had enough, Jared put his tools down in favor of alternative ones. He grabbed two vibrators and attached one to each of Olivia’s nipples before grabbing a three pronged vibrator and sticking two of the heads into Olivia’s pussy and ass, letting the third head rest on her clit. Having secured that vibrator, he removed the stocks and toeties from Olivia’s feet letting them freely rotate in place, although her ankles were still bound, so movement was limited.

It was obvious when the vibrators had been activated, as Olivia immediately began bucking and moaning her pleasure. The sensations overwhelmed her body as she found herself lost in a sea of pleasure and denial.

Jared sat at her feet, and as she clenched her toes, he began worshipping her feet, bestowing even more pleasure on Olivia, who couldn’t stand what she was already receiving.

Still being forced to watch, John’s mind couldn’t take any more, but was forced to witness his wife, completely enraptured with all consuming pleasure, getting her feet worshipped, yet again, by Jared.

For fifteen long minutes, Olivia continued moaning and screaming, and Jared continued sucking her toes, licking her arches, and nibbling her heels, until he pulled out a familiar looking syringe and injected it into Olivia’s thigh.

Several seconds passed before a guttural scream tore through the room. Olivia’s eyes were completely rolled back into her head as wave after wave of orgasm tore through her body. Her sense of self dissipated into the infinite sea of pleasure, and her mind’s eye was impossibly full of fragmented color visuals while endorphins flooded her system. After what felt like an eternity, but was in actuality 4 or 5 minutes, she finally came to.

As soon as she appeared conscious, Jared began turning off the vibrators. He then undid the bondage around her limp body and cradled Olivia in his arms, carrying her to the bed and laying with her. She regained her breath and looked longingly into Jared’s eyes until he asked her the question that would change her life.

“If you choose to stay with me, you’ll experience that on a consistent basis… I’ll make sure of it,” He offered.

“Oh yes… please. I’ll do anything to feel like this again!” Olivia enthusiastically exclaimed.

“What about that guy?” Jared questioned, pointing at the coffin.

Flexing her toes and smiling deviously, Olivia replied,” I’m sure we can keep him around… I’d love to give him footjobs for hours. Of course, we shouldn’t let him cum, right?”

“Perfect”

TREMENDOUS STORY !!

Thanks and look forward to reading more of your work.

:dancingmonster:

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back