• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Day at the Beach (M/f, non-consensual, cuckoldry)

I'm glad to hear you like it. It's funny — you're not the first person to say that, but I didn't really picture it being the way when I wrote it. I suppose it comes down to interpretation. And who knows? ;)

I absolutely love this story from how natural it flows to Jim and Nicolette’s “relationship” I couldn’t help but feel there was some chemistry there. I sincerely hope this isn’t the last we see of those two!

This is by far one the best stories I've ever read. This and the other one with the husband that built the stocks and left for the store. Amazing writing, please keep writing these wonderful stories.

This is by far one the best stories I've ever read. This and the other one with the husband that built the stocks and left for the store. Amazing writing, please keep writing these wonderful stories.

That is very flattering to read. Thank you! :) :)

I like the story and how some details were left to the reader. I think the helplessly buried at the beach and tickled by strangers and/or family is awesome. I see you also have some interest in */m? A story with the husband buried/tickled at the beach for once would be amazing

I'm glad that you enjoyed this one.

I have done one */m story so far and I enjoy writing all types of scenarios (whoever is on the receiving end :) ) and writing one about a man at the beach would be fun! However, I also like to hear that readers enjoy my work and because there seems to be less of an appetite for */m stories, I don't currently have plans to write one, but never say never! ;)

I like the story and how some details were left to the reader. I think the helplessly buried at the beach and tickled by strangers and/or family is awesome. I see you also have some interest in */m? A story with the husband buried/tickled at the beach for once would be amazing

Last edited:
i think there'd be a huge market for some kind of */mf story with a couple being tickled. i might just be biased though, because i know i'd love it lol

I do actually have an idea in mind for such a story but I'm pretty busy right now so it'll be a matter of finding the time to write it!

:)

i think there'd be a huge market for some kind of */mf story with a couple being tickled. i might just be biased though, because i know i'd love it lol

Nice job Tamira!! LOVE this sort of story...husband helpless to stop his wife from being tortured, can only listen or watch helplessly.....wouldn't mind collaborating with you...
Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing!!

Hey TamiraK, love this story! Can't wait to read more of your stories! I've already read the ones you shared on here.

Sorry! I’ve only just noticed these comments!

And thank you, Dr_Galesis for the Golden Feather nomination. I’m not sure if I deserve it or if anyone will vote for me, but it’s nice to be nominated! :D

Great story, thank you!

Thank you, gerli! And you are very welcome! :)

wow great story your very good at writing.

Can not wait to read more of your stories

Thank you, VryTklishFeet! I am building up a bit of a portfolio now, with more on the way. You can find many of my favourites on the links in my signature. ;)

Very well written. Is it based on real life experience?

Let’s just say it was “inspired by true events”. :cool:

Nice job Tamira!! LOVE this sort of story...husband helpless to stop his wife from being tortured, can only listen or watch helplessly.....wouldn't mind collaborating with you...
Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing!!

Thank you! I’m glad it ticked your boxes! :)

I love this. To me, this is the definitive buried-and-tickled story!

I’m glad you think so, Dr_Galesis! If you’re a real doctor, you may like my story: Gemma Visits the Doctor

Hey TamiraK, love this story! Can't wait to read more of your stories! I've already read the ones you shared on here.

I’m glad you like it, ChrisM. I will have some more stories coming soon! :typerhappy:

Definitely some common themes between this story and the one about the shoe store. In addition to the focus on foot tickling (which is my favorite), there's the young man, older woman theme, the cuckold theme, the recordings of the ticklings, and love/hate relationships the lees have to being tickled.

Both this story and the previous stirred my libido, so kudos to the author for knowing what makes us fetishists tick.

Laughter

Definitely some common themes between this story and the one about the shoe store. In addition to the focus on foot tickling (which is my favorite), there's the young man, older woman theme, the cuckold theme, the recordings of the ticklings, and love/hate relationships the lees have to being tickled.

It's interesting that you spotted those commonalities. I suppose, like most authors, there are some regular threads that turn up in my back-catalogue. They may change over time. But, despite common themes, I feel there are always a variety of ways to approach them. After all, if anyone who wasn't aware of this fetish came across this web site, they might be amazed at the thousands of stories that could centre around "just tickling"! :)

...kudos to the author for knowing what makes us fetishists tick.

Thank you for saying so! (I have the benefit of first-hand knowledge!) ;)

I can't stop reading this story! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Have you ever considered a sequel TamiraK?

It's nice to know it gets repeat readings! :) When I wrote this I considered it to be the complete story. Never say never! But I am quite proud of this story as it is and I like the characters, so any requests to explore it further would have to fit with how I see the characters.

I also liked someone else's suggestion to do a */m version of this story.

Great! :)

Last edited:
This was one of the hottest stories I've ever read. I feel like we share the same interest as I absolutely love stories of MILFs and married women get tickled by younger attractive men. Seriously, when I was reading the story the way the characters acted and thought was like the way a fantasize they would. Younger guy tickling a hot married MILF to fulfill his fantasies, the victim loving her husband but can't help but succumb to the younger guy touching her body, and the jealous husband who can't do anything but watch and listen as the younger man has his way with his wife. Especially the jealousy felt as his wife and the younger man address each other by their first names and the jealousy of hearing his wife beg for mercy (and saying the ler's name) while laughing hysterically.

I know that it was probably left to the readers' imagination, but I'd like to know what Jim did to Nicolette towards the end there. Did he start and all out attack on her sides?

I tought her ticklish spot was her feet

This was one of the hottest stories I've ever read. I feel like we share the same interest as I absolutely love stories of MILFs and married women get tickled by younger attractive men. Seriously, when I was reading the story the way the characters acted and thought was like the way a fantasize they would. Younger guy tickling a hot married MILF to fulfill his fantasies, the victim loving her husband but can't help but succumb to the younger guy touching her body, and the jealous husband who can't do anything but watch and listen as the younger man has his way with his wife. Especially the jealousy felt as his wife and the younger man address each other by their first names and the jealousy of hearing his wife beg for mercy (and saying the ler's name) while laughing hysterically.

I know that it was probably left to the readers' imagination, but I'd like to know what Jim did to Nicolette towards the end there. Did he start and all out attack on her sides?

This was one of the hottest stories I've ever read. …

I’m very happy to hear how much you enjoyed this story and why. It’s always nice to hear nice feedback from readers, and one of the most pleasing things to read is when it connects so completely. This is why I like writing without trying to please everyone – when the story connects, it connects in a very deep and special way. :)

And, yes, I pictured that he was so happy with her reactions, that he continued having his fun with her hips, waist and ribs. ;)

I tought her ticklish spot was her feet

They certainly are a vulnerable spot for her! :D

I liked this very much… classic situation and well written to boot!

Last edited:
This is really, really good. I've just found your whole list and am really looking forward to reading them all.

Thanks!

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back