• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

F Lee Looking for Ler

PricklyFlower

Hi guys!

To keep it straightforward, I'm looking for someone to write wickedly torturous tickling RPs with me.

I know this is totally getting picky, but for anyone's who's nice enough to be reading this, a few traits that I would like in a partner:

- No huge qualms about gender, but all things being equal I'd prefer male partners since I do identify as straight
- I'm in my early 20's, but I have a bit of a thing for slightly older lers, maybe late 20's-40's
- As briefly touched on above, my ideal partner prefers tickle torture over playful tickling
- Has some sort of experience in long, descriptive RPs or at least in writing

I'm also potentially open to other kinks than just tickling/bondage, but we can discuss and come up with a mutual agreement. Most of all, our personalities and sensibilities will have to be compatible to a certain degree (I can be annoyingly fastidious and perhaps a touch too sassy at times). Soooo, if you don't necessarily fit all these qualities and want to just chat to find out whether this'd work out, feel free to reach out anyways! If you could tell me a little about yourself and your own preferences when it comes to tickling or RPing, that would be fantastic.

Last edited:
Are you still up to that?
Can i PM you?

Some info about me:
26M, switch, tickle torture lover, also ticklish when i'm on the other side
I prefer to talk first about the tickle situation and if you have any preferences about tools, spots, sexual stuff (orgasm, denying, pussy, and so on)

I'll wait your approval for PM.

Hey there Prickly Flower, 45/m switch from India here. Super fit, gym freak, cargo pilot, and part time motorcycle racer. Been in this lifestyle since age 17. Am into immobile bondage (shibari rope bondage if the lee likes intricate stuff), sadistic, methodical, and consensually non-consensual tickle torture as a means of pleasure in itself, as well as an instrument of merciless and prolonged orgasm control.

HMU on whatsapp at +91-9823106662 or on Gmail / Gtalk at tickle.jockey. I hope we play!

Cheers love.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back