• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Star Wars: Shaak Ti’s Tickling Interrogation (F/F)

heman2045

3rd Level Red Feather
Shaak Ti’s Tickling Interrogation
By MrObscura101

Several months after Order 66 and the rise of the Empire…

“Urgent message for Lord Vader!” the Imperial Officer said over his communicator
“This is Imperial Command, what is it?”
“I have a priority message for Lord Vader and the Emperor, we have captured the fugitive Jedi Shaak Ti!”

Less than an hour later Darth Vader was speeding towards the Emperor's palace on Coruscant
“Welcome Lord Vader” the withered old man said to his apprentice as he dismissed the guards
“Master, I bring news from our garrison on Vanqor, it seems that one of their platoons stumbled upon an unusual inhabitant while looking for smugglers and was able to stun her, it seems that it was Shaak Ti”
“Really? I had wondered what had happened to her after the purge…” Palpatine thought aloud
“She is currently locked up on our base there, but it seems that under interrogation by the IT-O unit that she revealed that she is in contact with other surviving Jedi and knows the locations of several Holocrons”
“Interesting, we must get this information from her at once!”
“With your permission Master, I will go there now and make her talk”
“No Lord Vader, I have someone else in mind for this mission to accompany you”

Vader stared out onto Coruscant from the Palace as the door opened and several Stormtroopers entered
“Lord Vader, here she is as requested” the squad leader spoke as a woman was pushed to the front, she was a human around 5 foot tall with short black hair, wearing a gray body suit with numerous belts around her waist, chest, arms and legs
“Lord Vader? I am Vixis” the woman said
“We leave at once” Vader replied curtly as he walked off to the landing pad with her following him

Less than 20 minutes later they were in Vader’s TIE Fighter speeding towards Vanqor
“So…” Vixis said from the backseat “Care to fill me in on where we are going”
“To Vanqor, there is an important prisoner there that we need information from and the Emperor said you are the best at finding out secrets”
“Oh yes, I used to be Interrogator Vixis of the Trade Federation, I was very good at my job, until a couple of Jedi captured me and I then spent years rotting in a Republic cell! I was only too happy to volunteer to assist the Empire after that!” she said proudly but Vader said nothing
“So, what’s your story?” she then asked hoping to break the silence
“I am the Emperors right hand, and if my Master didn’t wish it I wouldn’t have brought you” he said bluntly. Vixis then decided to remain quiet until Vanqor finally appeared in view

Upon landing the visitors were shown to the holding cells at the Imperial garrison
“Lord Vader welcome” an Officer said with a salute
“This is Vixis, she is to be given whatever she requires to interrogate the prisoner” Vader commanded
“Yes, my Lord” he replied and left, as he did Vader grabbed Vixis’s arm tightly
“You have two days to get the information the Emperor wants or I will be back to end you both”
“Wait what? I can’t just UUHKKK!!!!!” Vixis began to protest until Vader started to force choke her “Do not argue with me” he said as he released her and left to go back to his ship

Before Vixis could say anything else to Vader the Officer returned
“Please follow me to the prisoner” and they walked down the corridor towards a viewing room, Vixis looked through the glass and saw a tall Torgruta woman with red skin except for large white patches around her eyes and two large white and blue horns on the top of her head. She was wearing only her underwear having been strip searched by the Imperials when captured and was sitting on the bed in her cell with her arms chained behind her back which was bolted to the wall and further manacles around her ankles
“Oh, this will be a fun one!” Vixis thought deviously

Soon the guards came to take Shaak Ti to the interrogation room, she did her best to resist but a combination of the heavy chains and stun batons meant that she wasn’t able to fight her way out and instead she was stunned by a blow to the back of her head, waking up a short time later inside a bright room and sitting on a chair with her feet tied together to a large table that was bolted to the floor and her arms bound behind her back
“Focus…” Shaak Ti thought as she calmed herself trying to connect with the Force but the binders around her wrists were specially designed to block her powers, a gift from Palpatine to Vixis

Shaak Ti then turned her head as the door behind her opened and closed as a woman she had never seen entered
“I already told you I’m not going to talk” she said defiantly as Vixis read over her file
“So you said, but I’m who they call when normal Imperial methods fail” Vixis explained “My name is Vixis and I gave the Emperor my personal guarantee that you will tell me everything”
“I have nothing to say to that butcher!” Shaak Ti shouted, causing Vixis to grin at her outburst
“Everyone says that at first I can assure you” Vixis said calmly as she cracked her knuckles. Shaak Ti stared at her captor as she placed her hands on the table, but never in a million years was she expecting to be tickled

“HHeee hehehee …..hahaa hahahah hhaaahHAHAAAAA HAHAHAAAA SSTTAAHHAAHAAPPP TTHHHHAAATTT!!!!!!” Shaak Ti gasped the cried out as she began laughing softly when Vixis’s fingers began wiggling against her red soles causing her feet to start writhing around
“Sure, just tell me what I want to know” Vixis replied calmly
“HAHHAAAA HAHAAAA RREEHEHLLYY!!!!!! YYOOUUHHRREE GOHOHONNAA TTIHIIICCKKLLEE MMEEHHEHEE?????!!!!” Shaak Ti said in disbelief, of all the resources at the Empire’s disposal they were using this?
“Yeah everyone thinks at the start” Vixis replied with a grin as she picked up the speed of her fingers wiggling about against Shaak Ti’s arches “You have really lovely feet by the way!” she added with a grin, Shaak Ti’s feet were quite large for her species, around a human size 10 which she had always been a bit self-conscious about but to Vixis it just meant there was more for her to tickle!

Shaak Ti ignored the compliment as she tried to also drown out the tickling sensation, to her tickling was a child’s game and she was sure that she could hold out against this bizarre Imperial woman, but Vixis just kept on going so she didn’t have a chance to recover or supress her laughter, she even found that her toes had begun splaying about in response to Vixis’s touch!
“So ready to talk?” Vixis asked as she finally stopped leaving Shaak Ti still giggling
“Nohohoooo!!!!!!” she shouted angrily
“I figured as much, that was just a formality anyway” Vixis grinned as she reached for her toolbox that she had left under the table containing all her best devices “So let try this…” and Shaak Ti looked worried as she held up a pair of blue feathers

“Look if you help me escape from here I promise you will be well reWAHAHAHAHAHHAHRRDDEEEDDD!!!!!!” Shaak Ti tried to say, only to throw her head back in laughter as the feathers were skilfully brushed against her arches
“Trust me, doing this is reward enough” Vixis joked as she continued swiping the feathers up and down without giving Shaak Ti a moment to catch her breath
“HAAAAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAAAA STTHTHHHAHAAAPPP IIHHHTTT!!!!!!!” she shouted while fighting to pull her legs free but Vixis knew she wouldn’t be able to. She then decided to move the feathers upwards so they could go against her toes

“OOOHOHOHOOHOHHHOOOO GOGOGOOHOHOHOODDNNEEHEHEHEHHSSSS!!!!!!” Shaak Ti squealed as the delicate feathers started on her toes with Vixis focusing on the undersides and even sawing them in between the desperately wiggling toes
“HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAA HAAAAAAA GGEEEEHEHHTT AAWAAAHHYY!!!!!!” the Jedi pleaded, her entire body now thrashing against the bonds and trying even harder to use the force
“No I think I will stay right here” Vixis replied smugly as she continued mercilessly tickling away

Shaak Ti couldn’t believe how skilful this woman was, her techniques were able to draw out the largest amount of laughs from her with only a minimal of effort!
“HAHAHHAHAHHAHHAAAA HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA SSTTHHAHAHAAPPP IIIIHHTTTT!!!!!!!!!” she then cried when Vixis used the quill end of one feather on her left foot, poking randomly around her arch and instep while her right foot still had to contend with the feather brushing against her toes
“Stop? Sure, when you feel like talking”
“HAHAHAHHAAAA HAAAAAAHHAAA NOOHOHOHOOOO IIHIHIHI WWOOHHONNNTTTT!!!!!!”
“Well then, guess you’re just gonna have to sit there and be tickled!”

Shaak Ti had no idea how much time had passed when Vixis at last stopped, but she felt as exhausted as when she would battle hordes of Trade Federation droids and Vixis had only just begun! She watched worriedly as Vixis started rummaging through her toolbox and produced a pair of paintbrushes and a jar of gold liquid

The Jedi tried to hide her worry as Vixis silently placed a collection of brushes in different sizes down on the table and began looking back and forth at them
“Let’s try…these!” she then said as she picked up two large ones with flat brush heads before dipping them in the jar leaving them dripping with the gold liquid
“Nnonoooo…” Shaak Ti groaned worriedly as she tried pulling her feet back and moving to avoid the brushes, but a few moments later they made contact
“HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA HHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!” she cried in laughter as the soft bristles started moving in circles against her insteps leaving a trail of the liquid behind “WHWHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHATTTT IIISSHHSHSSS THHTHHAAAAATT SSTUTUUFFFFHHAAA????!!!!!!” Shaak Ti shouted, finding the tickling even worse than before!
“My own concoction designed to stimulate all the nerve endings in your pretty feet” Vixis replied proudly

Shaak Ti couldn’t believe it, the feathers had been bad enough but this was far worse, especially as she could feel the tickling sensations actually start to increase and get worse as Vixis used the brushes to get every possible spot on her feet, leaving them dripping in gold which left her skin tingling as the liquid started being absorbed in
“HAHHAHAHAHAHAAAA HHAAAAA YOYOOYUUU MAAHAHDDEE THTHISISS???? YYOOHAAAHHRREE EEVVHHILLL!!!!!!!” she cried in horror
“Hey, it pays the bills!” Vixis replied nonchalantly as she finished coating Shaak Ti’s soles and started on her toes
“HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAA HAAAAAAAAAA NNOHOHOOHOOOOO GEHEHEHETTTT AAWWWAAAHAHYYYYYY!!!!!!” she pleaded as the bristles began getting the base of her toes and in between them, she tried grabbing the brushes between her toes but the concentrated liquid on them tickled so much that she had to immediately let them go

“Wow your feet are even lovelier now!” Vixis grinned as she stared at Shaak Ti’s feet while the liquid finished soaking in leaving them glistening before carefully blowing against Shaak Ti’s left arch
“HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA AHAHAHAHHAHAHNNHOHOOOOOOHOHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!” she squealed in a mix of shock and horror at finding how even something like this could now tickle so badly! Grinning at how her target was responding Vixis then held up a new pair of brushes
“Now then let’s try these!”

Shaak Ti was too afraid to talk, instead she could only shake her head from side to side worriedly as the brushes got closer to her feet making her toes immediately curl up in defence while gritting her teeth when the brushes started gently caressing her soles
“DON’T LAUGH! DON’T LAUGH! DON’T LAUGH! DON’T LAUGH!!!!!!!” she thought desperately, hoping that by not laughing she might dissuade Vixis from using this torture! Vixis however immediately saw through this charade given how Shaak Ti had a massive grin on her face despite her best efforts while keeping her eyes and mouth tightly closed so she put down one brush and held out her left hand towards Shaak Ti’s stomach
“ARRGHGHGHHHAHAHHAHHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!!!!” Shaak Ti burst out laughing when she felt something poke against her navel, her eyes bulged open in shock to see Vixis gently wiggling her fingers about and she could feel the tickling sensations in response!

“HAHAHAHAHAHAAA HAHAHAHHAAH WHWHAHAHAHAHHAHAHTTT???!!!!!” she cried in confusion
“Simple, I’m Force sensitive” Vixis explained with a grin, loving the idea of using the Force to tickle a Jedi!
“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAAHAA NOHOHOHOOOOOO YOYOOHUHUHUU CCAHAHAHHANNTT DODOOHOHOH TTHIIISSIISSSS!!!!!!” Shaak Ti protested at having the Force used in this way
“Watch me!” Vixis countered as she pointed both her hands to Shaak Ti’s feet and wiggled her fingers about making her prisoner squeal in horror as she could feel the fingers against her as if Vixis was really touching her!

Vixis then used her Force abilities to lift one brush towards Shaak Ti’s stomach which began brushing the golden liquid all over her navel to make her even more ticklish there while using her other hand to flick the remaining brush against Shaak Ti’s left foot
“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHA PPHLHLHLLEEEAAASSHHEEE HAHAHAHVVEE MMEEHHRRCYYYY!!!!!!!!” Shaak Ti cried loudly but Vixis instead moved her head towards her right foot and while still using her hands to expertly control the brushes she poked out her tongue and skillfully ran it down Shaak Ti’s arch

The bound Jedi had no idea how to process this, she had never experienced anything like this in her entire life! She tried her best to think of anything else to focus on, something other than this bizarre sensation against her foot but the increased sensitivity from the oil meant that no matter how hard she fought she simply couldn’t block it out! Vixis’s tongue, her damned warm and wet tongue practically danced across her foot, exploring every inch from heel to toe, poking around the wrinkles in her arch, her instep and ball of her foot and worst of all her toes! She howled with laughter when she felt it slither against them
“HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAAAAA HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA OOHOHOHOHOHOOHHHOOO NONOOHOHOHOHOHOHHOOOO IIHIHIHIHI CCAAHAHHHNNTTT TAAHAHHAHAHAKKKEEE IIHIHITTTT!!!!!!!” she screamed again and again as Vixis kept going, weaving in and out of her toes before planting her tender lips upon them one at a time to start slowly sucking on them
“HAHAHHAHAHAHH OHOOHOOOOOOOHH…” Shaak Ti wailed before moaning involuntarily

“Sounds like you’re enjoying this!” Vixis said cruelly once she released Shaak Ti’s toes
“Noohohooo…iiiihhh ddoohhnntt….” the Jedi protested, until Vixis placed her big toe in her mouth and began nibbling and sucking on it
“HAHAHHAHAHAHHHHAAA OHOHOHOHOHOOOOOOO MMEEHEHEHRRCYCYCYYYYY SSTTHAHAHAPPPPPP!!!!!!!!” she shouted, having to deal with this while her other foot and stomach were still being tortured by the brushes as well!
“I don’t think you want me to stop” Vixis replied once she finished with her big toe
“Ihhihhhh doohohoho...nnoohohoww sstthhahappp!!!!!!”
“If you really wanted me to stop you would tell me what I want to know” Vixis said as she repositioned herself to get her other foot while starting the brush against the left one once more

Before Shaak Ti could protest this she was howling again as Vixis repeated the same long, torturous licking upon her right foot, this time with the addition of repeated drawn out kisses at random spots as well while the brushing and Force tickling never let up for even a moment to let her catch her breath or compose herself, leaving her a frantic laughing mess
“HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA OHOHOHOOHOHOOHOOOHHHHOOOOOOOOOO...” she started to moan once more as Vixis’s tongue began taunting her toes, planting a kiss on each one after being sucked on generously
“You know…” Vixis then said as she stopped all the tickling completely, granting Shaak Ti her first respite in hours “If you give me what I want I am sure the Empire would allow me to oversee your sentence,” she said before planting a more gentle, passionate kiss on the base of her big toe “And we could have sessions like this, no-one would have to know” followed by another kiss

Shaak Ti tried to focus, she was completely exhausted and her resistance was severely drained, but some spark inside her knew she couldn’t help the Empire, or more importantly the Sith
“GET…AWAY…FROM…ME!!!!!” she growled angrily, fighting her foot out of Vixis’s grip
“Your choice” Vixis replied bluntly as she went back to her bag and removed some small discs…

Shaak Ti could only watch helplessly as Vixis proceeded to attach the discs to her underarms, sides, ribs, over her belly button, inner thighs, backs of her knees and arches, the discs being coated in some kind of chemical that allowed them to stick to her skin and remain there no matter how much she struggled to dislodge them
“Last chance, tell me what I want to know”
“NEVER!”
“Don’t say I didn’t give you a chance!” Vixis replied as she held up a small remote and pressed the button

The next thing Shaak Ti knew she was throwing her head back while screaming with laughter
“HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA OOHOHOHOHOHOOHOHOHOOOO NOHOHOHOHOHOOHOHOOOOOOO SSTTHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPPPP IHIHIHIHIIHIITITTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAA HAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” she screamed as loud as possible as the discs on her underarms, navel and feet each began vibrating against its specified spot causing her to thrash and buck about wildly trying to get away from them but they refused to budge!

“HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAA TTHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHARRRNNNN THEHHEHEHEHHEMMM OHOHOHOOOFFF!!!!!!!!!” she then screamed to Vixis who was just sitting there watching
“Sorry can’t understand that” she replied, cupping her ear for emphasis
“HAHHAHAHAHHAAAAA TAHAAHAHHAHARRNN THEHEHHEEHHEMMM OOHHHOOHOHOFFF PPHHLLELELASSEEEE!!!!!!!!!” Shaak Ti screamed again
“Well I would…”
“HAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAA HAHHAHAHAHAHAHA PPPHLHLELLAASHSHSHEEE!!!!!!!!!”
“If you told me what I want to know”
“HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAA HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAA IHIHIHIHII CCHAHAHAHAHAHHANNNTTT!!!!!!”
“Sucks to be you then!”

With that Vixis began using the feathers against her toes once more sending Shaak Ti into spasms of laughter while the discs starting randomly alternating how intense the vibrations were, her underarms had more teasing tickles while her navel got much more intense vibrations and her feet had a medium level but that was not much consolation as the feather flicked in and out of her slender toes making them open and close wildly
“HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAA HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAA IHIHIHIHIIIIII CAHAHAHAHAHAHHNNNTTTT TTAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAKKKEEEE IIIHIHIHIHIITITTT!!!!!!!!!!” she pleaded, hoping that Vixis would show some mercy
“Not my problem” she replied causally as she leaned in closer to start again poking her tongue teasingly against Shaak Ti’s toes

Then to punish Shaak Ti for her refusal to talk Vixis deactivated the original discs to start up the ones on her inner thighs and knees
“GAGGAGAGAGAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!!!!!!! NOOHOHOHOHOHOOOOOO SSTHTHHAHAHAHAHAAPPPPPP TTHEHHEEHHEEHHEEHMMMM!!!!!!!!!!” she squealed, the tickling was horrible, she would never have guessed that these spots could be so damn ticklish! She fought to try and kick her legs about to throw off the discs but they remained as stuck as the others to her skin
“They aren’t going anywhere until you talk” Vixis said with a grin before slowly sucking on her toes once more
“HAHAHHAHAHAAAAA HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAAA PPHLHHLLLEEAASSSEEEE NOHOHOHOOHOOOO!!!!!!!!!!”

For the next two hours Vixis made the discs alternate which areas were being tickled, upper or lower body, one specific spot, or random – she didn’t care as each time they would cause Shaak Ti to wail and plead for them to stop while she gleefully kept on torturing her feet, eventually applying smaller discs on the undersides of each of her flailing toes as well
“Ready?” she grinned as she held the remote
“hahahaaa hahaaa….noohohoo….” Shaak Ti struggled to say, her voice now growing hoarse from the nonstop laughter but Vixis simply pressed the power button and Shaak Ti’s skin began to tingle as the toe discs powered up

“HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAA HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!! VIIIHIHIHIIIXXIIIHHIISSSSS SSTTHAHHAHAHAHAAPPPP PPHPHPLLEEAAASHSHHEHEHEEEEE!!!!!!!!!” Shaak Ti burst out laughing as her toes starting wiggling around intensely trying in vain to remove the discs. Vixis meanwhile pointed her hands out and started using her Force touch to dig into her ribs sending the poor woman into even further hysterics!
“THAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAAANNN THEHEHEHMMMM OOOHOHOHOFFF!!!!!!!” she pleaded hysterically “IIHIHIIHITTT THHHIHIICKCKKKLLEESSSS TOOTOOOOOOHOOHOHO MMAHAHAHUUCHCHH!!!!!!!”
“Aw poor baby,” Vixis said in mock concern “But wanna know a secret? This is the lowest setting on the discs”
“HHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA WHWHWHHWHAHAHATATATATATTAAAHHHH????????!!!!!!!!!!!” Shaak Ti cried in disbelief, the tickling was already so unbearable, how could it possibly be increased anymore?! Then as if to answer her question Vixis tapped in a command and all the discs went on full power, she let out a banshee like screech and lasted 15 seconds more before passing out

Slowly her eyes opened and she tried to work out where she was but everything was dark before she realised that she was now blindfolded and still bound
“Look who finally woke up!” she heard Vixis say as the blindfold was pulled off and Shaak Ti found herself now tightly secured inside some kind of latex bodysuit from the tips of her horns to the soles of her feet with the only exposed part being her eyes, the suit had been vacuum sealed to prevent any movement with straps holding her down to the metal table so she couldn’t get off it and she could feel a ball gag had been secured in her mouth as well
“Comfy?”
“mmff?” Shaak Ti replied through her gag in confusion
“Oh the suit, it’s something I used in the old days for difficult targets like you, don’t bother trying to escape, the suit is designed from the same material as the binders so your Force powers won’t work. Now I’m gonna go get some sleep and when I come back in 8 hours you better be ready to talk!” she explained as she secured the blindfold back on leaving Shaak Ti in darkness once more

“Ok, gotta focus and get out of here!” Shaak Ti thought to herself as she began shifting about in the latex to try and see if there was a weakness somewhere, however she then heard a noise of something powering up
“What the hehehehHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHLLLLLLHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!” she cried out fearfully as suddenly parts of the suit began to vibrate like the discs had done earlier! She couldn’t believe it but there were vibrations now happening against her neck, underarms, chest, every one of her ribs, sides, stomach and navel, inner thighs, knees, calves and every conceivable spot of her feet!
“HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAA THAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHANNN IIHHHTTTTT OOHHFHFHFHFHFH!!!!!!!!!” she shouted frantically but with the gag it only sounded like a meek “thhfff iff oofffhh”

Shaak Ti now fought to try and move in any direction to get out of this position but the tight latex and straps kept her firmly in place, then she howled with laughter as the vibrations on her feet began to intensify especially around her toes
“NNHOOHOHOOHHHOOO NONOOOOHOHOHOOOHOOOO SSTTAHAHAHAHAPPPP!!!!!!” she pleaded as loudly as possibly but there was no-one to hear her cries, all she could do was laugh and laugh helplessly!

Time seemed to slow to a crawl for the Jedi Knight at the vibrations randomly changed their positions and intensity meaning she had no way to block out the tickling sensations that tormented her, her belly button would be tickled, then behind her knees, then a dozen cycles up and down her ribs then back to her feet
“hhhffff hhhhahahahff…pphhlleess….nohh….mmoohhrree…” she begged in exhaustion with tears down her face as the intensity of the vibrations finally lowered enough for her to lapse into sleep

“MORNING!” Vixis called as the blindfold was removed filling the darkness Shaak Ti had been trapped in with a blinding light “Sleep well?”
“nnff..” Shaak Ti sobbed as she shook her head
“Aw too bad, well we still have today’s session to prepare for”
“nnfff…” Shaak Ti moaned, her eyes pleading for mercy from her captor
“Let’s start with this” Vixis then moaned as she held up a feather and started brushing it against Shaak Ti’s nose
“HHFHFHFHFHHFHFHFFFFFFFF PPHHSSSFFFFFF SSTSTHHHHFFFF!!!!!!!!” she cried

After 20 minutes of this Vixis removed the gag
“So, ready to talk?”

“Yes, that’s right your Highness, she gave up the location of 4 Holocrons and 3 hideouts of her Jedi network” Vixis said proudly to the screen showing the Emperor and Vader while Shaak Ti was still bound and gagged in the room behind her
“Excellent work Vixis, I knew you were the best person for the job” Palpatine said with a snake like grin
“Thank you, your Highness,” she said with a bow
“And now I shall send Lord Vader to use this information and gather the Holocrons while my troops destroy these bases”
“Very good Sir…although”
“What?”
“It’s just that…she knows the location of more, if I were to have a few more days to interrogate her I can learn them…”

Shaak Ti’s eyes opened wide at hearing this
“NNFFF!!!! NNNFFF FIFIII DDNNFFF!!!!!!” she screamed, desperate to get as far away from Vixis as possible
“Well,” Palpatine replied, seeing the panicked look on Shaak Ti’s face “It would be a shame to not extract all the information she has. Very well, you can stay there for another week to learn all her secrets”
“Thank you, my lord” Vixis grinned before the screen went dead
“Well Shaak Ti, looks like we have a whole week together” she then said as she looked to her already struggling captive “So…let’s begin!”

The End!

I really like how you describe the victims feet, my mouth always waters when I read it.

Another nice story with some great tickling descriptions, thanks for posting and writing this

Great story! :feets: I love F/f foot tickling stories. :D

Glad you liked it ;-)

I really like how you describe the victims feet, my mouth always waters when I read it.

Thanks! I always try to make them as attractive as possible so glad it is appreciated ;-)

3 words... "Genius at work".

Thank you very much! As a Darth I am glad you liked seeing a lovely Jedi tickled ;-)

Another nice story with some great tickling descriptions, thanks for posting and writing this

Thank you very much! Glad you enjoyed it :)

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back