• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tell Tale signs?

Like I said, it's my opinion, don't need to get all antagonistic up in here lol!

OP asked for opinions, and we're giving opinions.

And my opinion is, given two people who claim they are equally "excruciatingly" ticklish, I will tend to believe the one that pulls away and defends themselves. Because by the definition of "excruciating", it seems to be a natural reaction to want to stop it. Sure, you can say that someone who doesn't move is also super ticklish, but to me it's akin to someone not pulling their hand away from a hot stove, or from any other form of pain. It's unusual.

omnifeller, dude, you can’t have an opinion that doesn’t match with the opinion of the majority. Get with the program. :D

Anyway, I do agree with you in regards to reactions to tickling sensations. I have tickled maybe 15-20 ladies in total, and I got to see maybe a 100 people get tickled in front of me through life. The ones that I personally consider to be ticklish (and by ticklish I mean someone who naturally can't help but to involuntarily laugh/snort/scream/roar in some way or form when being tickled) ALWAYS tried to either cover their ticklish spots, and/or move away from tickling if possible. That was always the case. That's from a personal experience of doing and watching real life tickling without bondage.

I would assume that bondage changes things dramatically, but I can’t testify to that seeing how I don’t have any experience in that area.
I will say though that number of models do react just as if they were being tickled on a wooden foot or something. Complete absence of anything that I would personally consider to be a genuine ticklish reaction.

Like I said, it's my opinion, don't need to get all antagonistic up in here lol!

OP asked for opinions, and we're giving opinions.

And my opinion is, given two people who claim they are equally "excruciatingly" ticklish, I will tend to believe the one that pulls away and defends themselves. Because by the definition of "excruciating", it seems to be a natural reaction to want to stop it. Sure, you can say that someone who doesn't move is also super ticklish, but to me it's akin to someone not pulling their hand away from a hot stove, or from any other form of pain. It's unusual.

I agree you are entitled to your own opinion on this subject. But I also agree with Primetime that no one but the model and possibly (but not definitely) will know if the model is truly ticklish or faking it.

But have you thought about how the models react differently to the tools being used to tickle them and the type of tickling used in them?

I have a friend who is intensely ticklish to fingers tickling her, but if someone tries to use tools to tickle her she doesn't react at all. Is she faking it?

I am hyper-ticklish to light touches but I love the feeling so I stay as still as possible for as long as possible and try to just enjoy it, until I can't stand it any longer and start giggling and then moving a little more through out the tickling. But if you use more pressure with the fingers my reactions change depending on the spot you are tickling (feet very little reaction to firm pressure rubs or pokes but very ticklish to light touches, stomach becomes more ticklish and bigger reactions, etc...).

It all depends on how the person is tickled that will create the reactions. No one should be judged on it. If you don't like the videos don't buy or watch them it is as simple as that.

I'm curious, what are your thoughts about people who engage in other bdsm activities? If they don't pull away, they are impervious to feeling pain?

Another thing that crossed my mind is I had a doctor who developed bell's palsy on one side of his face for a few months. He told me there's one type of nerve that controls movement and another that controls sensation. He was able to feel that side of his face, but couldn't move it. I wonder if there are people with maybe certain chronic diseases or strength / balance issues, maybe even people over 50 or 60 with mobility issues, that would still be able to feel sensation, but maybe not have cat-like reflexes anymore.

If people don't pull away from pain in a BDSM context, I'd guess that they have been desensitized to an extent. No doubt they still feel it, because that's why they do it. As with tickling, it is a battle between unbearable and pleasurable. It hurts, but you love it. And it is my belief that the MOST ticklish people out there, even if they found it pleasurable, would not be able to force themselves to stay still. At the very least, you would be able to tell that they are struggling mightily to stay still. Some models laugh a hell of a lot, but they don't break a sweat trying to stay still- these are the ones whose ticklishness I am doubtful of.

And for people with diseases, that's totally understandable, and so they are exceptions to the rule.

I agree you are entitled to your own opinion on this subject. But I also agree with Primetime that no one but the model and possibly (but not definitely) will know if the model is truly ticklish or faking it.

But have you thought about how the models react differently to the tools being used to tickle them and the type of tickling used in them?

I have a friend who is intensely ticklish to fingers tickling her, but if someone tries to use tools to tickle her she doesn't react at all. Is she faking it?

For sure, if they genuinely react to some methods, and not to others, that's when I am even more sure their reactions are real. It's when they have the same cookie-cutter laughter and zero movement to EVERY single method of tickling, that I start getting suspicious.

One of the best videos i ever watched was made years ago by a guy who went by TJ productions, the video was called Ashley ordeal. God was she ticklish. He all so did a video Bill and I

I definitely believe most tickle models are genuine and some are faking but it’s hard to telL because as was stated many are great actresses. I had come across this interview several months ago with Naomi Swann who was with Tickle Abuse for a while and she says that a lot of times during the clips you start to get desensitized because you are being tickled for so long. She says she has to pretty much fake laugh the last few minutes and that it’s harder to do than the actual tickling is. She also states that not every model can do it implying that this is something common that happens. But I would never have guessed because she does such a good job I can’t tell most of the time in her videos when she becomes less ticklish. This interview is good though cuz she mentions actually having a tickle fetish herself and enjoying being tickled as well. Here’s the link:

https: //youtu.be/B6Esm7lHorg
remove the space and start around 16:40.

Also on the topic of really hyper ticklish models not being willing to do videos, that’s very much not true. Karly Salinas is an example of a hyper ticklish model who still does shoots and sessions all the time. She has stated that she hates it and it’s absolute torture. But she does it because she gets paid well for it and her fans love it. I’ve listened to her describe this in many interviews I’ve listened to with her on different podcasts. The Tickle Room did a podcast not too long ago on his SoundCloud where he interviewed her about being tickled and she says she can’t even think while being tickled because the sensations are too overwhelming for her and it’s not fun in the slightest.

Your point? I posted in that thread as well, and still stand by my opinion.

Guilty! I had forgotten who'd posted there when I linked to it.

That said, I find it hilarious that the OP of that thread was given real, tangible, physical, literal hands-on proof that his "expert opinion" was bunk and rather than simply acknowledge he was wrong, he came here to get a consensus from a bunch of people who all go "nope, nope, not true".

Never change, TMF.

As an aside, there is no way for a producer or model to successfully argue that they don't fake. It's non-falsifiable. And even then, people here simply flat-out ignore any evidence that contradicts their so-called "expert" opinions. I can point you all to a studio that I know for an absolute fact does not use fakers because with rare exception, none of his models are pros... but even he's been accused of this dreaded sin. I'll bet that even if I told you who it was you'd all just move the goalposts and find other reasons to bitch, because that's what you do (and always have).

No one will ever be swayed on this one, especially not the autistic shut-ins that make up the bulk of this forum's audience. Not unless they actually go outside and touch a girl once in a while, anyway.

No one will ever be swayed on this one, especially not the autistic shut-ins that make up the bulk of this forum's audience. Not unless they actually go outside and touch a girl once in a while, anyway.

There are people on the spectrum here who actually are super well adjusted and polite and many people not on the spectrum who act like they were raised with no sense. And I am not sure your characterization of some members here was necessary. It makes you look like the asshole.

Also on the topic of really hyper ticklish models not being willing to do videos, that’s very much not true. Karly Salinas is an example of a hyper ticklish model who still does shoots and sessions all the time. She has stated that she hates it and it’s absolute torture. But she does it because she gets paid well for it and her fans love it.
Interesting that you consider a model stating in a podcast that they hate being tickled as proof that they are ticklish. Pretending you are ticklish in an interview is likely easier than actually faking being ticklish. When she said she does it for the money she was telling the truth then. Beyond that her or any other model getting tickled for money could easily pretend to hate being tickled during an interview, then proceed with multiple bookings to get tickled. Not that she's faking just that a model as well as a producer could easily use your logic against you.

Interesting that you consider a model stating in a podcast that they hate being tickled as proof that they are ticklish. Pretending you are ticklish in an interview is likely easier than actually faking being ticklish. When she said she does it for the money she was telling the truth then. Beyond that her or any other model getting tickled for money could easily pretend to hate being tickled during an interview, then proceed with multiple bookings to get tickled. Not that she's faking just that a model as well as a producer could easily use your logic against you.

Sure she could be really not ticklish and lying...how would we know? Might as well assume anyone could be lying then. The only thing is, I’ve heard plenty of other examples of other models stating that Karly Salinas is very ticklish. But then again maybe she’s faking it to them too? Maybe she has everyone fooled? In that case I guess we can’t trust anyone and should be cynical in every case of a seemingly ticklish model. I never said that the podcast was the only proof I had. I’ve seen her videos and heard other testimonies of people who have worked with her. But yeah who can really know...

Last edited:
What models don't do it for the money

Exactly. Being willing to deal with the public scrutiny and other nuances that come with being a fetish model, you’d be dumb not to take advantage of the opportunity to capitalize on the profitability of this market. Its a job and a way to earn a living. The money is why everyone does it. If it was simply a personal pleasure you would do it for that and not record it for millions to see without any kind of financial compensation coming out of that.

I'll just say that the people that come in for one shoot after much convincing by the producer, and then make it clear to the producer that they will never come back due to being traumatized, are my jam. That is the one time I am super convinced that they are excruciatingly ticklish. Unfortunately, it kind of sucks that they are my jam, because I can only ever see one shoot of them.

And true, at the end of the day, only the model knows how ticklish they really are. But I will sure as hell still conjecture on the topic.

In the tickle study class there has been some real tickling going on and i agree that the video of 2013 is real.But if
Some if not most are great actors. It is a job for them.

Absolutely None of them are "Great actors"!! That's for certain! Lol

I love how everyone here who thinks that the same women who seem physically incapable of delivering their lines in a believable fashion are Oscar-winning actresses when it comes to involuntary physical movements that are some of the hardest for even trained professionals to pull off, such that they have the entire industry and legions of fans fooled.

Also note that no one ever says this about the male models in F/M or M/M videos, wonder why that is

Also some producers are just creepy and can't coax a natural reaction out of even the most ticklish of models

Also this

https://www.ticklingforum.com/showt...ly*-ticklish-they-wouldn-t-answer-the-ad-quot

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back