• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tell Tale signs?

arpitasdfg

I cant believe nobody asked this yet. What are the tell tale signs of a fake tickling video?one i can tell is by the over the top laughter for a long time. Are there any other signs?

Also if possible do name the tickling companies that make such fake tickle videos where models fake their laughter, so we know which ones to avoid watching.

Maybe know one has asked yet what are the tell signs of fake tickling. However, that there must be at least dozen post from people telling everyone about all the faking how their opinion of what is fake equals a fact of why they are fake.

Maybe know one has asked yet what are the tell signs of fake tickling. However, that there must be at least dozen post from people telling everyone about all the faking how their opinion of what is fake equals a fact of why they are fake.

Dude that was really unhelpful. Im not going through each and every post checking which one's fake and which one isnt. If you know the signs and the companies, tell them. If you dont, let other experienced guyz answer. That would be helpful for everyone here.

Over 90 % of all videos are fake. Most of the women Models are not that ticklish. They are doing it for the money. Extremely ticklish Women will not do videos.

Wow, where to start.

name the tickling companies that make such fake tickle videos where models fake their laughter.

For context, I was married to a commercial model for four years. I went to AVN, Fetishcon, etc... got to know a handful of the crowd favorites in informal settings (parties, before and after shoots). A sad reality is that some of your favorites wildly exaggerate their reactions either at producer's requests or because they think they have to in order to keep getting booked.

In contrast, models I've heard accused of faking absolutely aren't - tickling is their least favorite kink to shoot because it is so hard for them to handle.

Moral to the story: even experienced ticklers can have a shit barometer for 'genuine ticklishness'. Go with your gut. If they produce the reactions you prefer, and you feel like it's real, enjoy it.

Over 90 % of all videos are fake. Most of the women Models are not that ticklish. They are doing it for the money. Extremely ticklish Women will not do videos.

This is just factually untrue. I have had plenty of experiences with both relationships and first-timers who were spastically ticklish and still tried it a first time - and came back for a second time. If my underwhelming charm can talk consecutive women into trying this kink, a couple hundred dollars absolutely can.

I am sorry to tell you i know most of the models that you know, i have been to Fetish con 7 times, most of the models are not that ticklish and are there for the money. Most videos are fake. Great acting though.

Dude that was really unhelpful. Im not going through each and every post checking which one's fake and which one isnt. If you know the signs and the companies, tell them. If you dont, let other experienced guyz answer. That would be helpful for everyone here.

OK 2 of the next 3 guys answered 90% of the videos are fake. I guy that didn't says he found some of the ones that seemed fake weren't and some that didn't were. My advice may not have helped you find which models and companies are fake. However, it did give you good preview that that there will not be a shortage of people telling you most of them are fake and also a indication that what seems fake is an opinion.

I am sorry to tell you i know most of the models that you know, i have been to Fetish con 7 times, most of the models are not that ticklish and are there for the money. Most videos are fake. Great acting though.

Jeez, you're just as bad as that dude on Youtube hwo keeps saying, "YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO TICKLE! I AM THE TICKLE KING!! GIRLS CANNOT TICKLE PROPERLY. I AM THE TICKLE KING! I AM A PROFESSIONAL!"

Ok i always thought the fetishcon reactions are true.ill share a video here

xvideos.com/video8411167/lucky_is_super_ticklish_live_at_fetishcon_2013_hd

Is this reaction fake as well?the way her body vibrates when tickled on her legs(after 9 min) seems difficult to fake. Also taylor raz had a similar wild reaction at fetishcon too. Was all that fake? Would love to knw your opinions.

In the tickle study class there has been some real tickling going on and i agree that the video of 2013 is real.But if you do not understand that the women that go to fetcon are there for the money. Than you are fooling your self.
Some if not most are great actors. It is a job for them.

In the tickle study class there has been some real tickling going on and i agree that the video of 2013 is real.But if you do not understand that the women that go to fetcon are there for the money. Than you are fooling your self.
Some if not most are great actors. It is a job for them.

I never said they dont do it for the money. ofcourse they get paid. But you can get paid and be really ticklish at the same time. Both are not contradictory to each other.

Just some conjecturing here... I think the nature of our fetish definitely attracts fakers. So I wouldn't be surprised if 90% of models in our industry are faking it or strongly exaggerating.

Firstly, the MOST ticklish people out there would likely be very averse to being tickled for an extended amount of time, so they'd probably not sign up if they saw an ad. There's an exception here; when they are cold-approached, or approached by a friend, the highly ticklish ones are more likely to accept. This is why I like producers like the Tickle Room; the dude seems to be friends with all of his lees, and is so open about his fetish that he just straight up asks them.

Second, it is actually really easy work for someone not ticklish to fake it, and make a quick buck.

To answer your question, I think the telltale sign is when someone doesn't pull away or try to defend themselves. Maybe it's not for everyone, but this is why I don't like tight bondage. It becomes harder to tell the ticklish ones from the fakers.

Every time I see a thread like this I have to laugh. People act like they can tell if a model is ticklish or not. Like they are some pros. Newsflash, you are not. People react differently. This topic comes up so often, you have to laugh every time someone claims they are some kind of "tickling guru". They aren't the person actually tickling these models but somehow know the truth or not. 90% of are faking? And you came up with this figure how?

People react differently. Just because they don't fit YOUR definition of how a person should react doesn't mean they are not ticklish. Get some life experience. There is a TMF member I had the pleasure of tickling and what frustrates her is she has a hard time finding sessions because she doesn't react the way people want her to react so they think she is not ticklish. She has said it is excruciating to her and it drives her insane, but if you look at her body language, it seems like you are not doing anything. She is not a model, she is not some professional. She is not getting paid either. But she is crazy insane ticklish, but in HER OWN WAY, not by YOUR definition. So if she is telling me this, I am not supposed to believe her?

Yes, models are in the shoots to get paid. In fact they do many kinds of shoots that are not tickle related. But that doesn't mean they are not ticklish. Do some fake it? Probably so. But unless THEY admit it to you, then you really don't know. I have tickled enough women in my life to discover that reactions can be different. Most of the time, they react the way you define it, but then there are those who don't. If they tell me it was intense for them even though they don't react a certain way, who am I to say she is faking? I am supposed to tell the woman "Naw, you are really not. I know you just told me you are, but by your reactions you were faking. I am the king of tickling and I just know." Yeah, see how that interaction goes....

Moral of the story? No one is an "expert" except in their own minds. Doesn't mean it is factual...

As you said " No one is an expert" you are right and that goes for you as well. Every one sees through there own Eyes, it does not mean they are right or wrong. 90% comes from seeing so many BS videos just made to make money. Fake videos.

Never said I was an expert which is exactly my point. Yes, this is a right or wrong thing. No one is correct in being an "expert" of telling if one is ticklish or not. You can have your point of view, but for someone to claim "90% comes from seeing so many BS videos just made to make money", you are completely wrong. Why? Because do you know the models personally? Have you spoken with them? Are they comfortable enough with you to tell you the truth? No. You are going off your own perceived ideas of what ticklishness is. You are stating things as fact. You will NEVER prove your own theory unless you personally tickle each and everyone of those models in those videos and they actually tell you they are not really ticklish. Now, have you done that? No. So don't state things as fact. Saying, "I THINK they may be fake" is one thing. You are saying "They ARE faking". You can't prove it because once again, people react differently and their definition of "very ticklish" could be different than yours.

I would actually think an actual producer is a better judge than you the consumer because they are actually touching these models and interacting with them.

Stop trying to tell me what should believe, i have watch enough videos to see what is fake and what is not. And maybe about 10 over the years are worth buying.

You can believe anything you want. Doesn't make you an "expert". Like I said, you can never truly prove your claims. You can be 100% wrong and never know it. That's the point. No one is able to truly tell unless they actually tickled the models themselves and know them personally. A tickle video producer would have far more credibility than you the consumer because they are actually there.

So your "expertise" is just your opinion. Not a FACT.

Like I said, it's my opinion, don't need to get all antagonistic up in here lol!

OP asked for opinions, and we're giving opinions.

And my opinion is, given two people who claim they are equally "excruciatingly" ticklish, I will tend to believe the one that pulls away and defends themselves. Because by the definition of "excruciating", it seems to be a natural reaction to want to stop it. Sure, you can say that someone who doesn't move is also super ticklish, but to me it's akin to someone not pulling their hand away from a hot stove, or from any other form of pain. It's unusual.

Like I said, it's my opinion, don't need to get all antagonistic up in here lol!

OP asked for opinions, and we're giving opinions.

And my opinion is, given two people who claim they are equally "excruciatingly" ticklish, I will tend to believe the one that pulls away and defends themselves. Because by the definition of "excruciating", it seems to be a natural reaction to want to stop it. Sure, you can say that someone who doesn't move is also super ticklish, but to me it's akin to someone not pulling their hand away from a hot stove, or from any other form of pain. It's unusual.

I'm curious, what are your thoughts about people who engage in other bdsm activities? If they don't pull away, they are impervious to feeling pain?

Another thing that crossed my mind is I had a doctor who developed bell's palsy on one side of his face for a few months. He told me there's one type of nerve that controls movement and another that controls sensation. He was able to feel that side of his face, but couldn't move it. I wonder if there are people with maybe certain chronic diseases or strength / balance issues, maybe even people over 50 or 60 with mobility issues, that would still be able to feel sensation, but maybe not have cat-like reflexes anymore.

Last edited:
Years ago I was lucky enough to have a tickle partner and one time she had me tied face down and we wanted to see how many times she could make me cum from just tickling my feet in an hour non stop. Every few minutes I’d thrust into her bed and cum and become more sensitive and ticklish. After 5 or 6 times I was so exhausted but she kept tickling my soles and I didn’t even move my body at all and just was forced to endure the tickling. It tickled like crazy trust me, but I wouldn’t react and move at all near the end. It was one of my greatest tickle memories :p sometimes I’ll pull away in general, but usually I try to not move much because I enjoy the tickle torture. When we switched she didn’t move too much ( usually she’d say the safe word if it was too intense ). I think if you really enjoy it maybe you don’t want to move as much ( but everyone’s different and has different reactions ).

wow that's some story. i thought dudes had something of a refractory period between nuts.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back