• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Getting tickled as an empathic experience

TicklerOfNew

TMF Novice
So I'm mostly Ler but the Lee side involves a specific feeling/experience that comes with being tickled.

I don't think I had a grasp on why I liked it until recently. I love tickling, it feels like such a beautiful bonding experience, as I'm sure most of you know, but getting tickled lets me understand what it's like to be tickled from the Lee's perspective.

I'm not that ticklish, I don't laugh or squirm when tickled, so I can't fully understand that aspect of it, but at least knowing what it is like to be in that position and situation opened my eyes to it.

I would recommend at least trying it if you feel like it might help. I lay on my stomach, and the other person would slowly tickle my feet while I use my imagination to conjure a scenario in which the other person was being tickled, but I can feel what they might be feeling.

What you speak about here is a common practice in many D/s relationships.

I, and many others, feel that the best Tops/Doms etc understand the activities they are engaging in, and have had the experience from the bottom side at least once. Not because they may particularly like it, but because it will provide insight into what their partners experience when they do it to them. Experience that only can be truly gotten by doing.

This is a form of empathic learning in that you get to really know what things are like from the other side, and can in turn use that knowledge when you are Topping. I consider it a good trait in a partner.

Myriads

Hey thanks for the reply!

I have had girlfriends that go through the tickling experience with me but am new to the community in general.

It's nice to hear that many people practice such an empathetic exercise! It really opened a new layer to the experience. Very glad I did it!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back