• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Favourite type of tickle story?

Favourite type of tickle story?

• Reality (down-to-earth people and circumstances)

Votes: 39 53.4%
  • Fantasy (furries, giants, superheroes, TV/Film characters)

Votes: 10 13.7%
  • I don't care, as long as it's well-written!

Votes: 22 30.1%

• Total voters

TamiraK

TMF Poster
Hi,

I enjoy writing stories about tickling and wanted to ask: if you are looking to read a bedtime story about tickling, which type do you prefer?

(If I've missed a category, let me know!)

;)

Tamira

Hello

I like stories with some details on feeling between people. I like when I understand their connection.

Also I like when it is realistic, for example someone with a tickling fetish making anotherone discover it.
When the story is like science fiction, or when it comes to tickling being a way to interrogate people, I don't belive it.

Bye

Envoyé de mon STF-L09 en utilisant Tapatalk

Hi,

I enjoy writing stories about tickling and wanted to ask: if you are looking to read a bedtime story about tickling, which type do you prefer?

(If I've missed a category, let me know!)

;)

Tamira

Well for me a bedtime story would be something with a happy ending for sure. With consensual tickling, maybe a little adventure.

This actually reminded me of a story I wrote, Krista has a nightmare and is awakened by a loud thunderstorm. So how does Billy help her get to sleep?

https://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?310766-One-For-The-Road-A-Prelude-To-California-Summer

I’m also on DeviantArt
https://www.deviantart.com/storyteller678

TMF Together 2019 [emoji486]

Hello

I like stories with some details on feeling between people. I like when I understand their connection.

Also I like when it is realistic

I agree with this.
Realistic, with a clear understanding of the connection between the people.

Hello

I also agree these are the best stories as you get to really feel what the characters are feeling!

Describing the way the tickler sees the other person, the lust/longing they have, the way the tickler feels while tickling, the description of the ticklee so there's some image in our mind, etc.

Sometimes being too descriptive is bad for me though. If I have a particular image in mind and the ticklee does not meet those requirements then it may take me out of the immersion.

So maybe descriptions of the aura/vibe the ticklee is giving off is more beneficial than descriptions of specific looks. At least for me.

I love in depth writings, and that's what I try to produce myself. I like characters who are connected with the world in which I am writing, and the feeling that there is continuity beyond the boundaries of the snapshot I am writing about.

I do like fantastical stories best as a rule, because fantasy lands run through my brain, but I ticked the "both" box, because some of the most memorable stories I've read have also been those that are based on true stories or people's experiences.

I liked the story you put up.

I'm a bit of a dominant ler, so I tend to like stories M/F where there's a power imbalance.

At the same time, I like the stories to be at least slightly realistic. A lot of M/f stories tend to be completely unrealistic. I used to like some of them when I was younger, but as I've grown and had some proper tickling in my relationships as well, I guess I've grown to like playful-dominant more than medieval-will-never-happen-in-real-life dominant.

The most important thing though, and I speak as a writer myself, is to just do you. If there's something you feel like writing, just do it.

like them realistic, with teasing and interplay between characters. To me, that is what is lacking in a lot of stories and especially in vid clips. It seems so odd to for someone to be tickling someone else for secersl minutes and the word tickle is barely ever said.

There should be some romantic between Lee and ler

Sendt fra min AGS-L09 med Tapatalk

I don't really agree with the sentiment that real life situations are THE way to do intimate stories. They're a good shortcut to that and it naturally flows that way, but I've read multiple genres forever and everyone in every category can equal or surpass the intimacy found in reality based fiction. It all depends on if the writer believes in and is passionate about what they're taking on. Genre fiction can be harder to achieve intimacy found in reality based, but if you take the time to imbue it with characters that are "lived-in" then you will get swept into the story all the same.

There's much value to all of it and there's no reason to limit ourselves both in writing and enjoying stories. I feel like people eventually get "samey" feelings when they fulfill themselves in their usual routines and then they get blown away by whatever the next thing is they discover. But I honestly feel what happens there is they get intoxicated with something new and so they get convinced that whatever it is is "better" and more evolved somehow. In my opinion it's the trying something new sometimes and experimenting that is the evolution more than "certain kinds of stories are more evolved and intimate and effective". I don't really see the point of that perspective when literally ANYTHING can be achieved in fiction.

In short, we can have it all. Just bring the passion, the fun and shed all doubts of what is possible.

Last edited:
I like detailled stories most. Long, intense and detailed description. Thats what I like on a story.

I really enjoy stories from female writers, like you, TamiraK. You are a great writer. There are so many stories written by males, some of which very well written, that I feel that there is a lot of redundancy. I also learn about how females view tickling by how they write stories, which makes it more fun. Sorry guys. You write some great stories, but I want to hear more from the ladies!

Realistic stories since I lean more towards reading true experiences. But I also love a good sci-fi fantasy.

Is it possible to say I like realistic, down to earth characters in fantasy and sci-fi settings? I am not into TV characters, superheroes, etc. but I like tickle monsters, tickle machines, tickling magic, etc.

I like reading real stories. Something that I can relate to or would be interested in

Real stories, as they’re sometimes something that I can identify with and picture myself in the narrator’s position.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Whenever I start thinking about down-to-earth tickling fantasies they eventually tend to go towards the extreme and absurd anyways :D Still, I do like the contrast between the two, like ordinary woman ending up in a very fantastical ticklish peril.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back