• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Personal experiences with teachers

bobo304

Teachers are a common recurring theme. Here are a couple of my own experiences with teachers, both as 'lee and 'ler.

As I stepped off the staircase while going to my next class, one teacher came up to me, slipped her hands under my jacket (it was a religious school with a dress code of jacket and tie for the boys), and started tickling my sides. It could have been fun if it wasn't for two things: 1) To put it mildly, she wasn't one of my favorite teachers (there were a couple of reasons we called her "Pooch"). 2) I'd just had a bad argument with my best friend and wasn't in the mood to be tickled. Even in a bad mood, however, I am very ticklish, but instead of squirming and laughing, I froze, wide-eyed with shock, and shook like I was being electrocuted. The tickling was only a couple of seconds, then we went our separate ways.

Now for when I was the 'ler. The victim: My crush, the music teacher. I'd spent many minutes in class wondering if she was ticklish while watching her slip her nylon-encased feet in and out of her loafers.

Back then, I played in the school band, and we did music for the school play which required after-school rehearsals. Since I would miss the bus to make rehearsal, she was kind enough to give me a ride home. It was during one of these rides home that I summoned the courage to test her.

We pulled into my driveway, and socially-awkward me blurts out "Can I see your foot for a sec. I'm curious about something." She may have asked what, I don't recall. Instead of waiting for an answer, I reached down, grabbed her ankle, and pulled her foot onto my lap. She gave no resistance, probably from a combination of shock and confusion. I pulled off her shoe to be greeted by a thick brown sock. :( Wasn't my preference, but I was too far in now. I spider-tickled her sole from toe to heal and back for two seconds, chanting in my head "You've got to be ticklish. You've got to be ticklish." That's when my ears were met with an ear-shattering scream (Did I mention she studied opera?) followed by a shrill "Give me my shoe back!" I didn't have the gonads to continue tickling, so I stopped and returned her shoe. She had a big smile on her face, was probably still laughing, as I said my goodbyes and went inside my house to release the butterflies that were going insane inside me.

Apparently, I wasn't the only student to tickle her. One tradition in my school was for the graduating seniors to leave behind a "senior will." One particular girl in my class who was a known tickler (I'd seen her in action on another girl, and it was impressive, but that's another story.) left for this teacher "someone else to tickle her in the hall." Would have loved to have seen that.

Loved the story. I totally empathize with when you pulled the teachers shoe off after the awkward moment asking to see her foot.
Too much fun.

No tickling, but as a nylon feet lover first and foremost I created a pretend science experiment where I’d ask my female teachers to remove their shoes to be measured. I think I achieved this success with about six or seven teachers. While I never had the courage to tickle them, I gave discreet prods to some of them where I could.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

No tickling, but as a nylon feet lover first and foremost I created a pretend science experiment where I’d ask my female teachers to remove their shoes to be measured. I think I achieved this success with about six or seven teachers. While I never had the courage to tickle them, I gave discreet prods to some of them where I could.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV
In Junior high while Mrs. Rogers, the teacher was helping a female student at her desk i noticed she had her bare foot out of her sandal with her sole facing upward. I dropped my pencil by accident and it rolled within inches of her foot. When i got down on my knees to fetch the pencil I couldnt pass up the opportunity so i scratched her sole , her reaction was amazing. She jerked her foot backwards and let out a scream. The female student said what happened ? She said someone tickled my foot and i can't stand it, my feet are very ticklish. She never knew who did it. Lol

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back