• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Thought of a fun way to tease a Lee during tickle torture. Thoughts?

TickleYeti

Verified
So I just had this hilarious idea for some sass during tickle torture. Basically ya stop tickling the Lee long enough to tell some abysmally bad pun, like "when the chicken first saw the egg, it was 'eggsciting!' Then you dig into whatever spot really gets them and reduce them to howling laughter, then stop again "Wow I'm so glad you liked my joke, here's another." Repeat process as often as ya like, maybe interject with other teasing to keep things fresh.

What are everyone's thoughts? Lees would this be fun to add to a sesh? Lers would ya try this?

Oh, sure, asking questions, tickling them while they try to respond, and then asking, "What? What? I didn't catch that; I can't understand you with all the giggling" is a pretty classic move.

The last time I was tickled, he used something along the lines of "you know, I wouldn't want to tickle you so much if you weren't laughing. So just don't laugh." Guess how well that worked out for me, haha.

Instead of telling them bad puns,just undertake the tickle taunts that James Darke does to help get the ticklee further into being tickled that'll bring out the much louder laughter(from the ticklee).

The last time I was tickled, he used something along the lines of "you know, I wouldn't want to tickle you so much if you weren't laughing. So just don't laugh." Guess how well that worked out for me, haha.

Haha I've done this too! Great tease for tough people that try to claim they aren't ticklish!

Making jokes that aren't funny is a great way to tease too! If you know a joke that already makes them laugh and you start tickling them too it can cause a serious reaction. This is only to be done if you know they can take it as it may be too intense.

Instead of telling them bad puns,just undertake the tickle taunts that James Darke does to help get the ticklee further into being tickled that'll bring out the much louder laughter(from the ticklee).
Oh! What taunts are those?

Sent from my G60 using Tapatalk

Puns during tickling are my favorite! My first session had the following joke

Lee in stocks: I'm good . . . channeling my inner Kevin Bacon!

Me: Good then maybe you can get your Footloose!

Hilarity ensues!!

Cuute, I would love this as a lee haha. I used to do kind of the reverse with my ex, he let me tickle him but he was kind nervous about it and so he would always try to hold in his laughter. Now it’s obviously way more fun to tickle someone who laughs but I also feel like it’s much more enjoyable/less intense if you can just laugh and let yourself react. So I would always tease him/tell him a cheesey joke to get him to laugh and then start tickling, piggybacking on the laughter that was already there. It was a super fun way to give myself a head start haha

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back