• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Accidental tickling in Doctors office

Care to tell us about those 3 instances?

I always feel really ticklish when the doctor feels my abdomen area. I won't lie, I do somewhat enjoy it when it is a female doctor lol. They always have to ask- does it hurt, or is it just sensitive?

Yes, I have it happen all the time. I am hyper-ticklish to the touch, so when they have to examine me I always flinch or jump and let out a squeak once in a while depending on how much it tickles. My abdomen and feet are the worst when I have my physicals done. Then being a woman the pap test they do always tickles me especially when the doctor has to feel from both inside and outside the ovary areas, I try to hold still but most of the time I am squirming around trying to move her fingers which never works by the way.

My doctor is used to it and expects it to happen so things go better now, but my first few times with her were interesting to say the least.

medical tickles are a guilty pleasure of mine, i love the clinical 'mainstream' element.

Surprisingly it hasn't happened to me yet. Never tickled to the point where I had to hide laughter or squirming. I've felt tickling sensations during physicals, sure, but I guess I'm not sensitive to light touch.

So the doc starts to examine my foot and finds that my arch is the problem and is moving his fingers around my arch to demonstrate and I'm trying to compose myself because its tickling, he then decides the best thing to do is strap my foot up but first wipes my foot down for some reason, again tickling me and then the actually wrapping of my foot was about 5 separate bits of type being maneuvered all around my foot which is tickling every time a new part of tale has to be readjusted

They then decide to check for any other areas of pain so I'm lying lat on my stomach while the doc digs into parts of my leg to check for pain, squeezes my calf asks if it hurts and I say no, then dogs into my hamstring and my leg convulses and I'm stifling giggles and just shake my head to say no pain and then dogs into the back of knee which tickles me again and I literally can't answer at this stage so I pretend I cant hear him until I compose myself and say that theres no pain there either
Thanks for sharing this by the way. :)

I'm not really ticklish, and this wasn't at a doctors office, but I went for my first ever pedicure a while back, and when the technician was trimming my toenails, my feet were squrming around like it tickled. Strangest thing! I would have enjoyed it it hadn't surprised me so much.

All....the....time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Surprisingly it hasn't happened to me yet. Never tickled to the point where I had to hide laughter or squirming. I've felt tickling sensations during physicals, sure, but I guess I'm not sensitive to light touch.

I wish I had that problem. When I'm at the doctor's office and she does hit a ticklish spot my reaction is to take in a big gulp of air and keep my breathing slow and shallow and then start moving around to move her away from that spot. I only remember once where I started giggling a little and that was when she was palpating my ribs to see why I was having pain on one side. She hit one spot and I couldn't help it. I can control my reactions to a point, but once in a while she will just hit a very sensitive spot and then things happen.

In my case it's mostly happened when practitioners do that very assertive feeling-around of your abdominal area; invariably I twitch and flinch and they apologize and say "Did that hurt" and I have to say it tickled. Once the woman who was performing the examination nodded and said "I know how that is, believe me" and proceeded to be extremely careful about trying not to tickle me again.

But once I went to the ER (for a scare that turned out to be nothing) and they had me in one of those curtained-off rooms and the middle-aged nurse grabbed my ankle and -- just before she ran a blunt instrument firmly up each of my soles, one maneuver on a checklist of maneuvers she was performing -- said something like "Wait, you're ticklish, aren't you?" She either said that or "Wait, I bet you're ticklish." Then she performed the maneuver and my whole body jolted as barks of laughter came bursting forth, and then she moved on and was gone.

My response was "That's weird, she just thought I looked like someone who was ticklish?" It didn't occur to me until much later that maybe a previous practitioner had put some kind of a note in my record. That strikes me as unlikely, especially since this visit was in a different city from where I usually receive medical care, but either way -- my ticklish response to the test apparently was fully anticipated.

In my case it's mostly happened when practitioners do that very assertive feeling-around of your abdominal area; invariably I twitch and flinch and they apologize and say "Did that hurt" and I have to say it tickled. Once the woman who was performing the examination nodded and said "I know how that is, believe me" and proceeded to be extremely careful about trying not to tickle me again.

But once I went to the ER (for a scare that turned out to be nothing) and they had me in one of those curtained-off rooms and the middle-aged nurse grabbed my ankle and -- just before she ran a blunt instrument firmly up each of my soles, one maneuver on a checklist of maneuvers she was performing -- said something like "Wait, you're ticklish, aren't you?" She either said that or "Wait, I bet you're ticklish." Then she performed the maneuver and my whole body jolted as barks of laughter came bursting forth, and then she moved on and was gone.

My response was "That's weird, she just thought I looked like someone who was ticklish?" It didn't occur to me until much later that maybe a previous practitioner had put some kind of a note in my record. That strikes me as unlikely, especially since this visit was in a different city from where I usually receive medical care, but either way -- my ticklish response to the test apparently was fully anticipated.

The abdominal palpations are where my doctor gets me every time. She has now gotten used to me either flinching or twisting away from her when she does it. She apologizes, but after 5 years with her she knows and tries to be careful so as not to trigger my response so much. I remember the first year when I had the physical done and she got to the abdomen area she used a harder pressure to feel the internal organs. That was a mistake because I let out a yelp and started giggling a lot with it and almost rolled off the table. Back then I did not tell anyone I was this ticklish and she found it out immediately with the first palpation. After that she used less pressure and it wasn't as bad but still tickles every time. She now does not remove her hand once it is placed on my abdomen she will firmly glide her hand to other areas she needs to check first so as not to invoke as much of a response.

That test the nurse did, was it the metal roller? I hate that test, I always jerk my foot away because it tickles so much, and they always seem to need to to it 4-6 times on me on each foot. They say it is to test reflexes, but I think they just like my reactions. It sounds to me like that nurse might have wanted to see your tickle response (I know they aren't supposed to do things to cause the patient to be more uncomfortable than they already are, but put yourself in their shoes, wouldn't you want to tickle them if they showed you a response like we do? After all they are human too). Just by mentioning it, you may have had a certain facial expression that told her the answer immediately, or if you are like me I am nervous everytime I go into any medical facility for any reason because I know at some point I will be tickled and I don't want the general public to know about it yet, and I know the minute they say "we need to test your reflexes", or "I need to feel here to see if we can find a reason for your issue" that I am in for it (especially on my abdomen, checking lymph nodes near the armpits, or feet).

All the damn time, I'm very ticklish all over. The worst was getting a testicle lump checked out haha

All the damn time, I'm very ticklish all over. The worst was getting a testicle lump checked out haha

I can imagine that would be very ticklish. Being a woman I can't attest to that, but I know how ticklish I am in that region and my pap tests tend to get big reactions when the doctor does them on me.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back