• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Question: How do you feel about m/m tickling in stories?

How do you feel about m/m tickling in stories?

• I love it! It’s my favourite!

Votes: 47 28.5%
  • I like m/f, f/f, f/m and m/m equally.

Votes: 32 19.4%
  • I read it occasionally but my preference is */f or f/*.

Votes: 25 15.2%
  • I never read it.

Votes: 57 34.5%
  • Other (please state)

Votes: 3 1.8%

• Total voters

TamiraK

TMF Poster
Hi,

I just wrote a story that includes some m/m tickling and foot appreciation and was just wondering how TMFers in general felt about m/m tickling in stories.

There seems to be an overall preference for m/f and f/f tickling, but I notice that guys in the personals section seem to be more open to playing with other men than perhaps in the past.

So, how do you feel about m/m tickling in stories?

This will help me to know how much I should consider including it in future stories.

Thank you!

Tamira :)

PS –*you can read A Curious Day in the Office here.

I REALLY like m/m. It's my favorite genre to read in both tickling and erotica in general. So obviously, I would love to read more m/m :)

Personally I like m/m too, maybe even a little more than other story genre, because I find such a plot very exciting. A muscular buddy reduced to a frenzied cackling child only by tickling, it brings me to heaven. May I say: more M/M stories!!!

I like them, I would just like to see more belly/upperbody tickling!

Absolutely! Always looking for good M/m stories, as well as FM/m, with large muscular guys overpowering and tickling smaller guys!

I love it! M/M stories are a lot of fun to read. My personal favorite kind of M/M tickling is ones that involve size difference.

XD all these girls (and some guys)wanting M/M tickling is making me nervous lol XD I think any story should be posted on here as long as it doesn't break any rules, lol

massive turnoff for me personally, wouldn't read a story that says m/m in its title. but as m/f seems to be pretty dominant around here I can definitely understand why people are happy about somebody writing some m/m stuff.

I adore any kind of */m tickling stories :) As a male ticklee, it just makes it way easier to enjoy a story when I can imagine being in the lee's position. That's unfortunately why */f stories tend to do very little for me, though a good story is still a good story.

I enjoy m/m tickling stories if the 'lees are smaller guys and their feet aren't referred to as "meaty"! Ugh! I hate that reference, even with females! It sounds like you're tickling a raw piece of meat! That's why I never read any of Zanadu's stories, and he's a good writer! But all the male 'lees in his stories are huge "hunks" with "meaty" toes or whatever... I'm not gay, so those references make me ill.

Typically not a fan, straight married guy, but with that said just read a story about a guy being tickled by plants holding him immobile and tickling everywhere, forcing him to cum. Like the other guy on here mentioned I envisioned myself in that position being the ler and it was an awesome story. Not judging anyone if they like the m/m just not my taste.

I don't read it, not my thing, but to each their own.

Allie--always trying to get ticklish guys in trouble!

Seems to me like more and more of the stories lately on this forum have had a /m preference to it. Not really into that, but I dont really feel like I have the right to complain either because /f stories have dominated this forum for decades.

I will say I am occasionally into some f/m stories depending on the situation and circumstances in the story, but m/m is definitely a no for me, sorry. I'm not against it or anything, it just doesn't do anything for me.

I like it, as a straight guy I like to imagine myself on the receiving end of an M/M punishment where the humiliation is a big part of it.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back