• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Question: How do you feel about m/m tickling in stories?

How do you feel about m/m tickling in stories?

• I love it! It’s my favourite!

Votes: 47 28.5%
  • I like m/f, f/f, f/m and m/m equally.

Votes: 32 19.4%
  • I read it occasionally but my preference is */f or f/*.

Votes: 25 15.2%
  • I never read it.

Votes: 57 34.5%
  • Other (please state)

Votes: 3 1.8%

• Total voters
It's interesting to see this poll revived again. When I posted it, I think I was in the frame of mind to try to please the most people possible with each story. I've since decided that, if I were to write a story of my own, my first task is to please myself. In that way, I am enthused and write the best story I can and those who like it will come on the ride with me. Those who don't, can always look elsewhere. It's actually funny when someone reads a story posted freely on the internet and complains about it! My latest story is over 25,000 words and someone criticised the fact that it is a story of tickling cuckoldry, but still took the time to read 25,000 words of a story that had "CUCK" capitalised in the title! :roflmao:

At this point, I believe I've created a back-catalogue of such variety you'll hopefully find something you will like. And, if you like a little m/m and humiliation mixed in with your m/f, that latest story is here: CUCKLED: A Tickling Story :blush:

Cuckold and tickling a rare combination of kinks, but one that I’d like to see more of!

I have this one fantasy idea where a “straight” husband develops a fetish for m/m, and goes to see a Tickle Master. His wife finds out and tracks him…at first furious, but then curious…and in the end he becomes the tickle slave to both of them in a tickling/cuckold relationship…

massive turnoff for me personally, wouldn't read a story that says m/m in its title. but as m/f seems to be pretty dominant around here I can definitely understand why people are happy about somebody writing some m/m stuff.

Same boat here, I'm not going to yuck anyone's yum

Heteroflexible male and huge fan of all genres here. I think what really attracted me to m/m stories was that there seemed to be a bigger emphasis on edging and cum control during tickle torture sessions, and that's what I like to see and read in media in general. I know I'm not alone when I say that tickling and teasing to the point of total orgasmic frustration is basically the best, right? &#55357;&#56838;

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back