• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Would you still meet a TMFer in hard times

Ticklerguy4u

3rd Level Orange Feather
I know everyone has gone through hard times including me. Lost my job and my apt. Still coming here though. At that time I would think if I had a chance to meet someone on the forum would that affect any potential tickling sessions with me...maybe. Would they be understanding about it or not.

For me, it really doesn't make a difference however a TMFer who is in a relationship with another that may be cause for a long talk about meeting. Everything else not much of a concern for me.

I started thinking....if a TMFer was in the middle of a divorce or worked a minimum wage job or maybe no job. Had certain health problems or family problems etc. Would that affect you meeting someone here. Is there something you think is a problem for you or something that you think would be a problem for someone elze.

I know this may sound like a shallow question but I really believe there are some who feel this way on the forum. I know I did.

Assuming covid was no longer a fear, I'd have to figure out if I want to sign up for any kind of emotional investment. I got my own shit going on. Outside of that, I don't see any reason why not.

I agree with Chi, assuming convid is not a concern, I also as long as a tmfer is in their right mind and not unhinged I could still meet up with them, even if they were going thru tough times. As long as i knew who they were and their a nice person. Who knows a session might even help them relieve some stress or sadness.

Like Prince said, I would do it as long as they are in the right mindset. I wouldn't be the one to ask to session with someone who I know is in a bad spot, but I'll accept if they ask me first. It's their decision if they want to do a session with their circumstances.

I agree with Chi, assuming convid is not a concern, I also as long as a tmfer is in their right mind and not unhinged I could still meet up with them, even if they were going thru tough times. As long as i knew who they were and their a nice person. Who knows a session might even help them relieve some stress or sadness.

Agreed, if you are meeting people at all, when there is no Plague blowing up most of the country, and especially when there's an efficient vaccine available,

it's the state of mind that counts. Is the person considerate, safe, sane and everything is consensual? Then it's all a win-win de-stresser all around.

Last edited:
The first thing that comes to my mind is could I help boost their spirits?

Depends on the situation, my own abilities to deal with my own stuff, and where we were to meet. Grab a coffee and chat? Sure! Provide mental health/financial support/ect...probably not.

The first thing that comes to my mind is could I help boost their spirits?

I'd agree with this.

I don't have any reservations about meeting during this time, mostly because I've already had covid so most of the threat is gone for me.

If I am meeting them beforehand and they are clearly wrought with symptoms then of course not, but that's unlikely considering how incapacitating the symptoms are.

9 years ago I lost both my main jobs. During this time I had 2 opportunities to travel where normally I wouldn't have. Once where I just got laid off made a trip to Pittsburgh to meet a fellow tmf friend that I talked to for years, and with her done with college and about to move back to her home state, we figured it was a good time to meet up for a weekend.

Two months later, I was still not set job wise, but helped out at a friend's skate shop while continuing the search. During that time he got offered to attend a convention in Cali and asked me to join him. While out there, was able to meet another tmf friend though only for a few hours.

Both times I was in a good mindset to do so. My main driving force was knowing something like this may never happen again(and it hasn't, haven't seen them since, but I do keep contact with them still).

If you avoid people with issues, you'll become very isolated. I would never discount anyone for not having a perfect life.

If you avoid people with issues, you'll become very isolated. I would never discount anyone for not having a perfect life.

I wouldn't want to do anyone a disservice if I wasn't able to be emotionally available to them in the way they need.

But also I kinda like solitude sometimes xD

For me, it would have nothing to do with their situation. It would be wholly based on how we get along and the friendship that we built here. Everyone has hard times, there would be no reason to count someone out just for that.

I feel that laughter is the best medicine, so providing ticklish laughter and the endorphins that result could be very helpful. I would be willing to talk and tickle, if the recipient thought that would be appropriate.

If I had trust with the person I was meeting with that they are taking reasonable precautions to keep from being a covid carrier, I would (and did today and plan to in the near future) meet with another tmf member during these times. Sometimes you just have to live life and not be scared anymore, or weigh the pros and cons against each other. I agree with LanceBJohnson laughter is the best medicine, and the endorphin release that results can do more good than the very slight chance of contracting covid can do bad. Choosing to meet with another tmf member today really helped my mood and made me feel so much better, it was definitely the right choice for me :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back