• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Question: Story I am going to post

BlueLine7045

1st Level Red Feather
I have a question for all of you. I wrote a story the other day and I think it is really long. So my question is, how do you guys prefer I post the story? Would you rather I post the whole entire story in one post, or would you guys rather I break the story up into parts and spread it out over several posts?

I'm asking because sometimes I have been on here and people have posted really long stories on here and the length has felt kind of overwhelming for me. Just let me know! Once I add the finishing touches to the story, I will post it in a couple days.

I usually prefer them broken up, since I usually don't read long stories in one sitting. But then the other parts should be linked [emoji4]

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk

I agree with milkman. Make sure they are all linked and don;t forget the spacing when posting, as it makes it much more difficult to read if it isnt formatted for reading

I dm tbh, I have read some essays before, but I think it is easier in sections

I personally prefer to read a story with no interruptions. I'm not a TV fan, when a story is normally splitted in parts or episodes. I think people can loose the pathos, the atmosphere, every time they stop experiences. We are used to getting tired of everything quickly in our life. To enjoy things quickly, because we always have little time available, between one thing and another. In fact, I find this method to be a flaw in society. I like to take my time and live a whole experience, even if long. There are stories that I read the first part in February, the second part in April. I read the third part last week and I realized it is less and less interesting each time. Because the pathos of the first reading has already flown away.

I personally prefer to read a story with no interruptions. I'm not a TV fan, when a story is normally splitted in parts or episodes. I think people can loose the pathos, the atmosphere, every time they stop experiences. We are used to getting tired of everything quickly in our life. To enjoy things quickly, because we always have little time available, between one thing and another. In fact, I find this method to be a flaw in society. I like to take my time and live a whole experience, even if long. There are stories that I read the first part in February, the second part in April. I read the third part last week and I realized it is less and less interesting each time. Because the pathos of the first reading has already flown away.
I know what you mean, but these TV series are designed to be bite sized whereas OP's story is already finished (and really long) and he'll post it all at once anyway - no danger of losing pathos there, I think.

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk

There is a character limit when posting stories. But I feel that even at the maximum character limit, the story isn’t EXTREMELY long. Especially if it’s captivating. But there’s not going to be much of an issue if you want to break it up either. Probably just try and do the breaks at points that make sense in the story.

I’m looking forward to see what you came up with!

I think I'd rather just post one big long story, but obviously split the story up by sections

Honeatly at this point the story is probably 75% done. Just trying to get motivation to give it a good ending. Lol, I do my best writing when I'm horny.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back