• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

1st Tickling Video!!!! CapturedDoll X_X

No preview, no purchase. Goes for Clips4Sale and for TMF members. I need to see what Im buying.

Wait, sorry--how do we do it?

Sorry I haven't done this before for videos. And I'm nervous/ excited. :)

Download Cashapp in the Google Play Store. Once you are signed up look for me under $CapturedDoll. Or I can take Paypal too. Write me here at my inbox.

I will send the video by Skype or here. :)

So i have had the honour of watching this vid, so before i write my review (asked for by doll so don't shoot the messages) i wish to say thanks to both Doll and Mr Feets for creating this vid! So below is my review and my opinion that i got from watching it:

The vid is 9.13 long, it stars the charming doll and her partner Mr Feets, if your looking for a glimpse into what it would be like to have doll(or your just a fan of her) in a pair of stocks been tickled this vid is for you. I found while i watched it a very realistic and intimate take on tickling, which is different from what I normally have seen or do in rp which is tormenting someone.

You get to see's doll feet been teased by a variety of tools as well as nails, so if you have ever wonder while rping her or indeed just as you chatted with her what if i used a feather on doll or what would she do if i tickled this part of her foot, then you should watch this vid. I found it quite enlightening and indearing seeing the cute lee yet evil ler (to some) doll been tickled and for someone like me who has teased her before about her ticklish tootsies I was happy with this clip.

Doll has never hidden from anyone how tickling can have..shall we say a sexual effect on her and its clear even thou she is trying to hide it her body betrays her, but for me I liked that side of it because it truly shows what it would be like if you tickled doll. Deffo worth a watch for any foot fans, sensual fans or just fans of doll who are interested in learning a bit more about the ticklee which is doll...

Last edited:
So i have had the honour of watching this vid, so before i write my review (asked for by doll so don't shoot the messages) i wish to say thanks to both Doll and Mr Feets for creating this vid! So below is my review and my opinion that i got from watching it:

The vid is 9.13 long, it stars the charming doll and her partner Mr Feets, if your looking for a glimpse into what it would be like to have doll(or your just a fan of her) in a pair of stocks been tickled this vid is for you. I found while i watched it a very realistic and intimate take on tickling, which is different from what I normally have seen or do in rp which is tormenting someone.

You get to see's doll feet been teased by a variety of tools as well as nails, so if you have ever wonder while rping her or indeed just as you chatted with her what if i used a feather on doll or what would she do if i tickled this part of her foot, then you should watch this vid. I found it quite enlightening and indearing seeing the cute lee yet evil ler (to some) doll been tickled and for someone like me who has teased her before about her ticklish tootsies I was happy with this clip.

Doll has never hidden from anyone how tickling can have..shall we say a sexual effect on her and its clear even thou she is trying to hide it her body betrays her, but for me I liked that side of it because it truly shows what it would be like if you tickled doll. Deffo worth a watch for any foot fans, sensual fans or just fans of doll who are interested in learning a bit more about the ticklee which is doll...

What a wonderful review. Thank you so much Prince. I am humbled. :)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back