• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tickle Cartel Chapter 8: Palace Night: Closing, Part 2 (F/F, belly)

midrifftickler

TMF Expert
Here is Part 2 of Chapter 8 of The Tickle Cartel.

Please let me know what you think, and thank you for reading!

All Tickle Cartel Chapters

Previous Chapter
Chapter 8: Palace Night: Closing, Part 1

BZZZZZZ! The electric toothbrush buzzing a few feet over Jen’s navel was Irene’s last resort to wake Queen Mistress Heather’s guest up for breakfast at a reasonable time. Before resorting to tickling, the servant had tried calling Jen’s name, shaking her softly, and tying her limbs spread-eagle to the bed. Jen was far from the first guest that Irene had to tickle to wake up; a decent amount of Queen Mistress Heather’s visitors had been tickled so much the night before that they slept too soundly for standard wake-up procedures. Also, Irene knew that Queen Mistress Heather would not mind her using this method. There had been times when even the Queen Mistress had been tickled to such exhaustion in the Royal Tickle Dungeon that she had gone to sleep without bothering to tickle one of her night servants; in general, she slept so soundly those nights that nothing could get her up besides tickling. Before starting tickling Jen, the servant admired her ticklee sleeping peacefully. The blanket covering Jen had been removed to expose all her tickle spots, and she was clad only in the kitten-themed crop top and shorts pajamas selected for her by Queen Mistress Heather. The outfit was very similar to what all the residents of the palace wore to bed, and Irene knew that it was very comfortable and encouraged sleeping in. ‘I’ve got a job to do,’ Irene snapped back to reality as she lowered the toothbrush to a waiting bellybutton.

Jen had been dreaming about home when she started to feel something tickling her navel in the dream. “HEHEHE STAHAHAHAP THAAHAHAT!” she giggled in her sleep as she moved to push the invading object away from her most ticklish spot, both in her dream and in reality. However, she found that she was unable to stop the tickling, and her laughter began to increase, along with involuntary struggles in the real world, as she began to wake up. Seeing that her technique was working, Irene pushed the toothbrush in more to increase her tickling of Jen. The ticklish struggles suddenly spiked as Jen began to open her eyes and realized that she was not dreaming anymore. “HEHEHEHEHEY STAHAHAHAHAP TIHIHIHICKLIHIHING MEHEHEHE!” Jen suddenly protested for real as she felt the familiar vibrations of an electric toothbrush tormenting her tickle button. “AHAHAHAHA THAHAHAHAHAT TIHIHIHIHICKLEHEHES!” Now actually trying to get the toothbrush out of her bellybutton, Jen quickly recognized the feel of bonds on her arms and legs, and she resorted to laughter. “AHAHAHAHAHA YOHOHOURE TIHIHICKLIHING MEHEHEHEHEHE!”

“Yep, I’m tickling you, Miss Jen; are you awake yet?” Irene stared directly into Jen’s eyes as the toothbrush continued to tickle her ticklee’s tickle button.

“YEHEHEHEHEHES!” Jen responded, enjoying the tickling, but also wanting to get up and get going.

“Good,” Irene abruptly flipped the toothbrush off and got to work untying Jen. Having had bad experiences with ticklish wake-up calls before, she immediately continued by apologizing to Jen, “Miss Jen, I’m sorry I had to wake you up that way, but you were just too deep in sleep. Nothing else worked.”

“No worries,” Jen dismissed the servant’s concerns as soon as she got her breath back from being tickled. “It’s a pretty fun way to wake up. Thanks… umm, sorry, I forgot your name.”

“Irene,” the servant informed her. “You looked pretty out of it when I got you last night, so I figured I might have to tell you that again.”

“Yeah, Queen Mistress Heather tickled me pretty good last night,” Jen declared.

“Yeah, you looked like it,” Irene smiled before she shifted gears. “Speaking of the Queen Mistress, she’ll be expecting you for breakfast soon. We should get going there.”

“Don’t I need to change?” Jen inquired. “Won’t I look silly in my pajamas there?”

“Oh, no, everyone wears pajamas to breakfast except the night servants,” Irene notified her. “It’s just more comfortable for everyone. When we get back, we can change you into what Queen Mistress Heather has selected for you for the day.”

“Oh, alright,” Jen was still a little confused as to why everyone wore pajamas to breakfast, but she decided to just go along with it and follow Irene there. When they arrived at the dining hall, Jen saw that Irene had been right: the room was filled with people in pajamas similar to hers. Most of them were at the table, eating, but there were a few in racks and stocks getting tickled. There were also a few residents or guests tickling what appeared to be servants who were locked in similar restraints.

“Jen! So nice to see you here!” Queen Mistress Heather broadcasted as she saw Jen and Irene walk in. “Irene, thank you for making sure she got here. Jen, please come over to me.” Everyone who had looked up at the Queen Mistress’ initial announcement returned to their previous activities at that comment. Still a little shocked at the scene, Jen made her way over to Queen Mistress Heather slowly, looking at all that was going on in the room. “Not what you expected?” the head of the Tickle Cartel asked when Jen was near her.

“Not exactly,” Jen’s confusion was obvious in both her tone and demeanor.

Queen Mistress Heather gave a reassuring smile as she explained, “For breakfast, we like to have some fun at the palace. Sometimes it takes a little tickling to get the day started off with plenty of energy; that’s why there’s a bunch of restraints around. As you can see, there’s lots of open racks and stocks, and you can opt to be tickled before, during, or after breakfast. They’ll ask you for spots to be tickled and a time limit, and you’ll get a safeword in case you need it. But also, we know that sometimes you want to be the tickler, so you can have the servants waiting by there locked in and tickled instead if you desire. Of course, doing one or the other isn’t a requirement. You can feel free to just sit down and eat if that’s what you’d prefer; I know several of the royal court and other residents take that option quite often. Whatever you want. When you sit down, you will be given a menu, and then the cooks will make it very quickly for you. The waitresses can answer any questions you might have. Whenever you’re ready to eat, Irene knows your seat. Have fun, Jen!” Jen began to walk back towards Irene to get a seat when Queen Mistress Heather called her back. “Oh, and Jen.” The guest turned back and headed towards Heather again. “You’re not getting put on a rack by the royal court this time, so don’t worry about anything like that. Just wanted to say that to you, and that I’m sorry I went so hard on you last night. I let impulses get control of me when I shouldn’t have.”

“Oh, that’s alright,” Jen deferred the apology. “I had some fun, and I sure slept well last night.”

“I’m glad you slept well last night, although I think I know what happened this morning since you did,” Queen Mistress Heather responded with a smirk. “You go have fun, and I’ll talk to you after breakfast.”

This time, Jen got back to Irene and requested to be sat down, and Irene took her to her seat. She ordered her breakfast as people trickled in and out of the dining hall. After a satisfying breakfast of bacon and pancakes, Jen decided to try out one of the racks, and she addressed one of the servants standing by a rack, “Hi, I’m Jen, and I’d like to get tickled there.”

“Of course, Miss Jen,” the servant bowed her head slightly. “Where would you like to be tickled?”

“My belly,” Jen replied. “I’ll tell you that my bellybutton’s really ticklish, so please go a bit lighter there.”

“As you wish, miss,” the servant agreed. “How long would you like to be tickled?”

“A minute; we can extend it later if I want, right?” Jen answered with a question.

“Yes, we can, Miss Jen,” the servant stated. “By the way, my name is Lauren. What tool or tools would you like to be tickled by?”

“Your fingers look like quite an effective tool; I think I’ll stick with those,” Jen smiled at the submissive servant, who smiled back at the compliment.

“It would be my honor, Miss Jen,” Lauren dictated. “Please get on the rack so I can restrain and tickle you.” Jen got on the rack, and she was soon stretched out. “So, Jen, you said you have a ticklish tummy, is that right?”

The tickling fingers that accompanied the question gave Jen an easy method to answer, “AHAHAHAHA YEHEHEHES! THAHAHAHAT TIHIHIHICKLEHEHES!” Unlike most of her ticklings since learning about the Tickle Cartel, this tickling was quite light, so Jen did not struggle at all.

“Ooh, we’ve got a ticklish one here,” Lauren cooed. “And you said that right… here… was super ticklish?”

Jen jerked a little when she felt a fingernail go into her navel and lightly tickle there. “YEHEHEHEHEP! IHIHIHIT TIHIHIHIHICKLEHEHES AHAHAHA LOHOHOHOT!” Lauren did not stay there for long, however, as the tickle time was short. Instead, she opted to spread her fingers all over the ticklish torso and randomly danced them around until the time limit stopped her.

“Miss Jen, that was a minute,” the servant addressed her ticklee on the rack as she began to loosen the ropes. “Did you want more tickling, or was that good?”

“Please let me out,” Jen requested in a calm voice, and Lauren did so, although a bit dejectedly. When Jen noticed Lauren’s disappointment, she attempted to comfort her tickler, “Lauren, you did a wonderful job. Normally, I’d extend the time by, I don’t know, at least five minutes. However, I’ve been tickled a lot lately, and I know I’ll get tickled a lot more today. Right now, I just need a little break from being tickled to prep for that later. Thanks for tickling me so well. If I get a chance, I’ll have you tickle me again.”

The explanation helped brighten Lauren up, and she responded, “You are very much welcome, Miss Jen. Have a wonderful time getting tickled here, and tickling, if you do that, too.”

Jen gave Lauren a quick hug before returning to Irene, declaring, “Irene, can we go back to my room? I feel like I need to get ready for today.”

“Of course, Miss Jen,” Irene obeyed, guiding Jen back to her room. When they got back, Jen did her standard morning routine to the best of what could be accommodated, ending with her getting dressed. Queen Mistress Heather had selected a bright yellow crop top and longer black shorts for Jen, which, like all other outfits Jen had worn since being taken by the Tickle Cartel, highlighted her midriff as a primary tickle spot. The crop top made sure that everyone who saw it knew to tickle Jen, as it had ‘Tickle My Tummy!’ written on it with arrows pointed down to the wearer’s midsection. “Definitely a unique choice of a shirt, isn’t it, Irene?” Jen commented as she looked at herself in the mirror.

“Guess the Queen Mistress wants you to be tickled today,” Irene replied, placing her nails on Jen’s sides. “I can start you off if you want.”

“Go ahead, IHIHIHIHAHAHAHA!” Jen did not get to finish her sentence before Irene began tickling her bare sides. Resisting her natural urge to cover the tickled spot, Jen allowed herself to be tickled and let her laughter flow out. “AHAHAHAHA YOHOHOHOURE GOHOHOHOOD IHIHIHIREHEHEHEHENE!”

“Why, thank you, Miss Jen,” Irene politely accepted the compliment. “Can I tickle the front of this ticklish tummy and your bellybutton?”

“YEHEHEHEHEHES!” Jen affirmed through her laughter. “AHAHAHAHA!”

‘Wow, she’s really talented; this really tickles,” Jen thought as she intertwined her fingers behind her head to keep from protecting herself while Irene attacked the front of her abdomen. ‘For a servant, she sure knows how to tickle with her nails. And I can’t help but admit that I’m enjoying this. It’s light enough to not be so torturous, but at the same time, it’s tickly enough to be effective.’

Jen’s hands jerked away from each other and made it just below her shirt when Irene dug a finger into her bellybutton. “AHAHAHAHA! THAHAHAHAT TIHIHIHIHICKLEHEHES MOHOHOHORE!” she yelled out at the new super sensitive feeling. Although she was able to tame, and then undo a little, her natural reaction of her hands moving down to protect her tickle button, Jen could not help but bend over halfway in reaction to the new, more intense tickling. “OHOHOHOHO THAHAHAHAT’S THEHEHEHEHEHE SPOHOHOHOHOHOT!”

“Miss Jen, do you want me to continue?” Irene was very concerned about going too far with Jen, and she prepared to pull out her fingers. She had a couple of incidents in the past where she thought that the ticklee was enjoying it, but they were not, and as the servant and therefore at fault, Irene got severely tickled as a result. Of all the things she could do here, the servant did not want to repeat this with Jen.

Just hearing Irene’s question over her laughter, Jen encouraged her, “YEHEHEHEHES PLEHEHEHEHEASE! THOHOHOHOSE NAIHIHIHILS TIHIHIHIHICKLE LOHOHOTS!” Half not believing what she heard, Irene continued nonetheless, switching the finger tickling Jen’s bellybutton frequently to tickle other parts of her torso.

‘Truth be told,’ Jen thought to herself, ‘this is one of the more fun ticklings I’ve had here. Probably comparable to when Queen Mistress Heather was tickling me, but not late last night. The ones before, when I was liking it and wasn’t completely exhausted. And Irene’s one of the more creative ticklers, too. Always keeping a finger in my bellybutton but switching the specific finger around so that she can constantly switch up the tickling. Wow!’

Despite the fact that Jen was really enjoying the tickling, her hands were telling a different story over time. After the initial jerk that took them from behind her head to just below her shirt, Jen had managed to force her hands up to the top of her shirt. Her natural reaction to being unbound and tickled on her most ticklish spot slowly took over after that, though. Jen’s hands slowly moved down her shirt towards a belly that they desperately wanted to protect, but that her mind desperately wanted left unprotected. By the time Jen realized that her hands were betraying her true desire, it was essentially too late to stop them; they had almost grabbed Irene’s hands to call off the tickling. Knowing that there was not much she could do, Jen yelled out, “IHIHIHIREHEHENE PLEHEHEHEHESE STAHAHAHAHAP!”

Immediately, Irene stopped tickling and backed away, afraid that she would be punished. She hung her head in shame, thinking that she had gone too far, and declared, “Miss Jen, I’m so sorry; I went too far. Where would you like to punish me?”

“Huh?” Jen turned around to see Irene despondent after a deep breath.

“I went too far, didn’t I, Miss Jen?” the servant questioned. “That’s why you asked me to stop, right?”

“Huh?” Jen repeated, confused at what Irene thought she did wrong.

“Did I not go too far, Miss Jen?” Irene wondered. Tickling someone who actually enjoyed it was a new experience for her, and she was beginning to question her earlier assumption.

“No, no you didn’t, Irene,” Jen dictated. “That was a great tickling. The problem wasn’t with you; it was with me. You were perfect; you did just as I asked.”

“I… I did?” Irene was having trouble believing that she was innocent in all this.

“Yes, you did,” Jen affirmed. “I just needed you to stop because I lost control of my reactions. I was just about to grab your hands and pull them away, but it was just a natural reaction. I actually want to be tickled some more, assuming we have time.”

“Oh,” Irene lit up as she looked at the clock. “We need to meet Queen Mistress Heather in an hour, so we definitely have time for more.”

“Great!” Jen was excited to be getting more tickling from Irene. “Now, the problem with that tickling was that I was free to defend myself, and my hands tried to do that. I didn’t want them to try to stop the tickling, so we’re going to have to do something about that. Hmm, how about you tie me to the bed again, like this morning?”

“You want to be tied up, Miss Jen?” Irene requested confirmation. Jen’s request to be tied up was something completely new to the servant. No one prior to Jen had even wanted to be tickled so much, and definitely not tied up for tickling.

“Yes,” Jen encouraged the servant. “If I’m not tied up, my hands will stop you from tickling me, but I want to be tickled. It’s fun for me, so to make the most of it, I need to be tied up. Do you still have the restraints you used on me to wake me up?”

“Yes, of course; they always stay in the room in case someone needs woken up,” Irene confirmed. “I’ll get them out, Miss Jen… I guess you can lie on the bed?”

“I’ll do that,” Jen stated as she patted the reluctant tickler on the shoulder. Jen laid down on the bed, spreading her arms and legs out to be tied spread-eagle. After confirming one more time that Jen really wanted it, Irene finally tied her up. “Now, Irene,” Jen caught her attention in a flash, “I want you to tickle my tummy, with whatever tools or your nails that you want to use, for either half an hour or until I say ‘Red’. Other than that, keep tickling me and have fun!”

Next Chapter
Chapter 8: Palace Night: Closing, Part 3

Last edited:
Great story! It’s been a fun read to see this journey with real character development. This one is a clear build up with bigger things to come. Are there plans for an outie appearance? Love your work! Keep it up.

Thanks!

Not sure about plans for an outie appearance, but definitely not out of the question (so probably, but not sure when).

I am keeping on writing it; I've just been really busy lately. Hopefully the next part will come out this week.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back